Giuliani calls Black Lives Matter ‘inherently racist’

Did anyone notice people are calling for the death of white cops, but it was a fuckin Chinese dude that shot the guy in the car? Hmmm

Who's calling for the death of white cops?

Poor Rudy, 9/11 profiteering not what it used to be .
are you fuckin for real?

There are stories all over of BLM calling for the death of the police, that and whites in general. Timmy must not get out much

Any yahoo on the street can say anything . That doesn't mean it's BLM stance any more that a racist at a GOP rally speaks for all of the GOP .

Keep believing that, Timmy. Remain ignorant, I don't really care

Did anyone notice people are calling for the death of white cops, but it was a fuckin Chinese dude that shot the guy in the car? Hmmm

are you fuckin for real?

There are stories all over of BLM calling for the death of the police, that and whites in general. Timmy must not get out much

Any yahoo on the street can say anything . That doesn't mean it's BLM stance any more that a racist at a GOP rally speaks for all of the GOP .
I didn't say "BLM" I said "people". stick to reality, dumbfuck.

are you fuckin for real?

Keep believing that, Timmy. Remain ignorant, I don't really care
Timmy's not a terribly bright boy.

Oh my, Giuliani is trying to appear relevant again, but he's still ignorant.

Rudy Giuliani calls Black Lives Matter ‘inherently racist’

Capping off his weekend of inflammatory comments after the Dallas police shooting, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani called Black Lives Matter “inherently racist” and “anti-American” — and even incorrectly claiming that black children have “a 99% chance” of killing each other.

<more>
I hope Trump picks him for AG and put the overreaching civil rights division of Justice aDepartment in its place.

are you fuckin for real?

Tell it to Sassy.

are you fuckin for real?

Tell it to Sassy.

Timmy, get informed and then comment, until you do stop annoying me

are you fuckin for real?

Tell it to Sassy.
You said "who is calling for the death of white cops" then you said "Any yahoo on the street can say anything . That doesn't mean it's BLM stance". Tell YOURSELF

are you fuckin for real?

Tell it to Sassy.

You are the clueless one . You think the police are all Angels and treat everyone the same .

One of the most destructive memes in western societies is that only white people are guilty of racism, only white people are responsible for eliminating racism and only white people have to restrict their speech and behavior so as not to offend.

If people truly adopted a non-racist approach to the world and treated all individuals with equal expectations, they would see the utter stupidity and hypocrisy of such assumptions.
When these people fall, they will fall a LONG way down.

Tell it to Sassy.

You are the clueless one . You think the police are all Angels and treat everyone the same .

You are projecting.

Since you are stupid and think all cops are devils, you assume anybody who disagrees thinks they are all angels.

Tell it to Sassy.

You're now going off on tangents....and you're about a millesecond from going to ignore. I'm weary of your ignorance

For once I have to agree with Rudy!
BLM is racist group, going even further their action show that they should be considered a domestic terrorist group!

Forum List

Back