Giuliani drops another Biden bomb: "Keep your eye on Romania'

crazy-eyes-6.jpg

Here it comes! Here comes another one of my turds for you to eat. Keep your eye on it!

This is why the Dims are moving now to impeach Trump in the Kangaroo court that does not allow Trump due process and shuts the GOP out entirely.

If by some outrageous circumstance the Senate upholds the rigged impeachment in the House, there will be a civil war, do not doubt it.
If Trump is impeached by the House, he will get his due process in the Senate trial.

Then he can be put under oath and asked about his sex life, like Clinton was.

Let's do it!
If Trump answers truthfully, he has nothing to worry about. To bad Clinton couldn't do it.
There were illegal payments made to Stormy. And Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

He has plenty to worry about under oath. And plenty to worry about from his third wife.
Still with Russian collusion? Yep, any day now. You forget Stormy ended up paying him.
There was an illegal payment made to Stormy. You can try to toss out red herrings, but it won't work.

And I did not say Russian collusion. Trump colluded with Zelensky.

But the fact Trump had just gotten out from under the Russia investigation and immediately colluded with Zelensky make sme wonder if maybe he did directly collude with Putin after all.

I never though Trump was stupid enough to directly collude, and said so many times on this forum. His underlings most certainly did. But I didn't think Trump was that stupid.

But now...I don't know. His call to Zelensky proves he IS that stupid.
All I know is, after the Muller investigation. We know Trump is the cleanest president in history. Muller has unlimited resources and money to find anything on Trump and still couldn't do it.

If Trump is impeached by the House, he will get his due process in the Senate trial.

Let's do it!
If Trump answers truthfully, he has nothing to worry about. To bad Clinton couldn't do it.
There were illegal payments made to Stormy. And Trump colluded with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.

He has plenty to worry about under oath. And plenty to worry about from his third wife.
Still with Russian collusion? Yep, any day now. You forget Stormy ended up paying him.
There was an illegal payment made to Stormy. You can try to toss out red herrings, but it won't work.

But the fact Trump had just gotten out from under the Russia investigation and immediately colluded with Zelensky make sme wonder if maybe he did directly collude with Putin after all.

I never though Trump was stupid enough to directly collude, and said so many times on this forum. His underlings most certainly did. But I didn't think Trump was that stupid.

All I know is, after the Muller investigation. We know Trump is the cleanest president in history. Muller has unlimited resources and money to find anything on Trump and still couldn't do it.
He found a lot of dirt just not a much as democrats hoped for and more than republicans wanted.

The constitution grants the president no special rights in regard to impeachment. His rights are exactly the same as any American. The constitution does not say that much about impeachment. However Senate rules contain the procedures which grant the accused certain rights in the trial which is basically the right to present a defense. The House Judiciary Committee draws up the charges (articles) creating the Bill of Impeachment and House votes on the bill. The House's part in impeachment is similar to a grand jury. It investigates and draws up charges.

Trump's claims about a witch hunt, unconstitutional illegal actions by the democrats, and his right to face his accusatory is just so much bullshit. He has the right to a defense once the House impeaches him. However, he does have the obligation to cooperate with the House in the inquiry.
No, your mischaracterization is the bullshit.

Every prior impeachment in the House was initiated by a vote on a bill that presented in clear detail what role each party would have and what their rights would be to include the Presidents rights.

Pelosi has short-circuited that whole process by having no bill, no vote, no rights for the President in the investigation, so this is not a legit impeachment.

It is nothing more than partisan theater made to fool dunces like you.

He found a lot of dirt just not a much as democrats hoped for and more than republicans wanted.
Bullshit.

Prove it.

Empty the bag and lets see what you have, Dim.

You must be referring to Julie his two russian mob friends arrested today with a one way ticket at airport probably bought by your orange turd.
Trumps one and only 'crime' was in beating the Witch Hillary in 2016.

With any luck he'll get to do it again in 2020.

You idiots are dead set on depriving Trump of his constitutional rights... Fascist!

Exactly what Rights does the Constitution give a President during an Impeachment by the House?
The same rights that are given to the ones trying to impeach him.. Right of subpoena, right of access to all records and transcripts etc...

There are no rights like that given to the President during an impeachment in the Constitution. Those were in the Rules of the House as set out by the majority during the beginning of the session.

This is why the Dims are moving now to impeach Trump in the Kangaroo court that does not allow Trump due process and shuts the GOP out entirely.

If by some outrageous circumstance the Senate upholds the rigged impeachment in the House, there will be a civil war, do not doubt it.

Let's do it!

Under oath? What do you think that means to Trump? Nothing he'll lie no matter what.

You must be referring to Julie his two russian mob friends arrested today with a one way ticket at airport probably bought by your orange turd.
Trumps one and only 'crime' was in beating the Witch Hillary in 2016.

With any luck he'll get to do it again in 2020.

So who was talking about hillary? Always have to deflect and BTW you righties talk about the deep state, just look at trump he's about as deep as you can get.

Let's do it!

The Mueller investigation revealed Russia interfered in our election and that Trump obstructed the investigation. That's your idea of clean? :lol:

And now Trump is still trying to help out his buddy Putin by chasing after a fake hoax about the DNC's emails being in the Ukraine. :lol:

It eats at Trump that he would not be president if Putin hadn't helped him. It eats and eats at him. That's why he spends so much energy showing people red maps (he never shows pictures of the popular vote) and chasing after hoaxes he believes will get Putin off the hook. That's why he dropped to his knees and sucked Putin's cock in front of the entire world in Helsinki. He has to believe he got where he is without Putin's help, and he will chase any phantom to prove it.

Every prior impeachment in the House was initiated by a vote on a bill that presented in clear detail what role each party would have and what their rights would be to include the Presidents rights.

So what? Those procedures were set in the House Rules at the time. There are simply no rights given to anyone except the House in the Constitution in the case of Impeachment of a president. Guess who sets the House rules?

Let's do it!
That isnt due process. You cant conduct a one sided investigation, not allowing the other side to subpoena witnesses, see the evidence held against them, then build this major case against someone, and then expect them to try and defend against that DURING the trial. That is not due process.

They need to vote to allow for the repubs to be able to do their own questioning.

On Tuesday we reported that a Ukrainian member of parliament revealed additional corruption involving former VP Joe Biden, who — according to the lawmaker — received upwards of $900,000 in laundered ‘lobbying’ money at a time when he was working on behalf of the Obama regime to undermine that country’s legitimate corruption investigations.

On Tuesday evening, Rudy Giuliani, legal counsel for President Trump, went on “Hannity” to explain in further detail the corruption allegation and add some additional details.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com ...

Russia, Ukraine, Romania......his son with CHINA! What next? Georgia, Moldova, Hungary or Bulgaria?
The $900,000 Biden thing was fake, dumbass. Try to keep up.

As for Giuliani, he better watch his back. All kinds of slime and ooze on his client list is coming to light. Money launderers, US sanctions violators. There is no one too crooked or anti-American for Crazy Eyes Rudy to take some pieces of silver from.
You're a lying sack of shit, you anti-White snowflake!

WILL LIBERAL MEDIA REPORT THIS? -- VIDEO and PHOTOS --- Ukrainian Parliamentarian Andriy Derkach Reveals Burisma Holdings Paid JOE BIDEN $900,000 for Lobbying

So who was talking about hillary? Always have to deflect and BTW you righties talk about the deep state, just look at trump he's about as deep as you can get.
Hillary is talking about Hillary, dumbass.

She is teasing about making another run; wake the hell up or shut the hell up.

The Mueller investigation revealed Russia interfered in our election and that Trump obstructed the investigation. That's your idea of clean? :lol:

And now Trump is still trying to help out his buddy Putin by chasing after a fake hoax about the DNC's emails being in the Ukraine. :lol:

It eats at Trump that he would not be president if Putin hadn't helped him. It eats and eats at him. That's why he spends so much energy showing people red maps (he never shows pictures of the popular vote) and chasing after hoaxes he believes will get Putin off the hook. That's why he dropped to his knees and sucked Putin's cock in front of the entire world in Helsinki. He has to believe he got where he is without Putin's help, and he will chase any phantom to prove it.
Mueller stated no Americans within Trump's campaign tampered with the election results. Zero Collision with Russia!

You know, mark levin made a good point on his show yesterday. This impeachment inquiry actually is unconstitutional. The constitution says "the house of representatives have the sole power to impeach.."

It doesn't say the speaker has the power, or one party has the power, it says the house as a whole. It's almost implied that a vote is mandatory to begin an inquiry. What you have here is one party of the house denying the other party in the house their constitutional voice in what happens.

Forum List

Back