Giuliani: 'I was wrong' to say Trump hadn't signed letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow

All I see here is proof that Democrats won't accept they lost the election.
Kudos for staying on topic, Skippy.
That is always the topic with you lefties, fuckwad.
The topic with you USMB trolls is always negativity and hate. Go pollute another thread.
and this thread isn't about trump-hate?
Nope. Its about Giuliani lying. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

All I see here is proof that Democrats won't accept they lost the election.
The topic with you USMB trolls is always negativity and hate. Go pollute another thread.
when a liberal says they were wrong, they were wrong. when a conservative does it, they were lying.

yes, i can read and comprehend just fine. but since this story just came out i doubt seriously you've done any research into the details at all. just using the headlines to bash him and the right/trump.

wheee. look at you go now!

when a liberal says they were wrong, they were wrong. when a conservative does it, they were lying.

yes, i can read and comprehend just fine. but since this story just came out i doubt seriously you've done any research into the details at all. just using the headlines to bash him and the right/trump.

Well he and Drumpf have a history of lying. Its not like its the first time. Why would I assume he made a mistake if he has lied multiple times before? :rolleyes:

For crying out loud. His own son and Cohen both testified before congress that he signed the letter of intent and the big G said POTUS did not. If you want to say it was an honest mistake, go right ahead. Unbelievable.

For crying out loud. His own son and Cohen both testified before congress that he signed the letter of intent and the big G said POTUS did not. If you want to say it was an honest mistake, go right ahead. Unbelievable.
not saying either way. saying it's a tad early to know the full details of this story.

sorry i don't read a headline and then make it fit my own views on who is doing what. we've got enough people doing that these days.

So the fuck what?

I agree since it was a letter of intent to continue negotiations.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow. The deal fell through. End of story.

These lefty loons are laughable. Always trying to make mountains out mole hills.

They are good for a laugh though.

Forum List

Back