Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

Last edited:
We can't know, we can't find out, we don't wanna know, we just want to keep PARROTING

Hunter did nothing wrong....

Um, no, accepting a KICKBACK is wrong, it is STEALING from the American Taxpayer....

Rudy has a lot of experience building RICO charts and connecting the dots. If he were going after me and speaking with confidence about it, I'd be worried.

That was the old Giuliani. The new Giuliani is a crook. Two of his associates are under indictment and he is under investigation himself.

Zero dollars, champ. How much of a kickback did you get for posting lies? Let's open an investigation. Turn over all your bank statements and financials. We want the TRUTH!

You lie. Hunter was paid big $$$$$$$$$$$. Low IQ Joe bragged about getting the prosecutor fired.....

Funny, how you want to investigate those asking questions YOU CAN'T ANSWER..... because you don't want Hunter investigated at all....

Hypocrisy?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely hilarious....

Here I thought you were okay with violating individual rights just to satisfy curiosity.

Rudy has a lot of experience building RICO charts and connecting the dots. If he were going after me and speaking with confidence about it, I'd be worried.

Fact-checking Rudy Giuliani's newest allegations from his Ukraine trip - CNNPolitics

:yes_text12:

CNN!!!! The last bastion of honest, unbiased journalism is the source ol Bulldog picked to state a counter point!

:laughing0301:

You show your hypocrisy when you laugh at CNN and trust the GWP like he is a messenger from god

Fact-checking Rudy Giuliani's newest allegations from his Ukraine trip - CNNPolitics
CNN? Really? That’s your go to? Those clowns that make Al Jazeera and RT look objective by comparison?

You show your hypocrisy when you laugh at CNN and trust the GWP like he is a messenger from god
and GWP would be?

Hot off the Russian press......

The smell of Trumpublicans having corruption shoved up their asses.

"Thank you Lord Donnie, may I have another!" They whimper.

Kickbacks to biden is as reliable as Vlad giving orange Don golden showers.

but y'all just piss virtually at one another.

:yes_text12:

CNN!!!! The last bastion of honest, unbiased journalism is the source ol Bulldog picked to state a counter point!

:laughing0301:

CNN? Really? That’s your go to? Those clowns that make Al Jazeera and RT look objective by comparison?

and GWP would be?

The source in the OP....thegatewaypundit.com

Here I thought you were okay with violating individual rights just to satisfy curiosity

Hunter Biden has no "individual right" to get a KICKBACK.

Joe Biden has no "individual right" to organize a KICKBACK

Nice try....

Before tRumpism rotted his brain.

Now? I don't think anyone is worried.

That could be their mistake.

Doubtful.

His crap has already been pretty thoroughly debunked.

It's just another tRumpian lie.
what's been thoroughly debunked?

Here I thought you were okay with violating individual rights just to satisfy curiosity

Hunter Biden has no "individual right" to get a KICKBACK.

Joe Biden has no "individual right" to organize a KICKBACK

Nice try....

Sure, but you're going to need actual evidence of kickback if you're going to violate their civil rights and launch investigations.

You have none.

but you're going to need actual evidence of kickback

What we already know is 100% proof of a kickback....

Hunter Biden gets a "job" with no qualifications, can't even speak the language.

Hunter Biden never shows up to "work."

Hunter Biden is paid $16 million just as a US foreign aid package goes to Ukraine

Joe Biden threatens to withhold the $1 billion in US foreign aid until a prosecutor is fired

The prosecutor is fired

Joe Biden brags about it....

There is NO EVIDENCE that this was anything but a KICKBACK....

Can you show us where in the transcript the word "investigation" touched you on your private parts?

I really don’t have time or interest to teach you English.
we know, cause you don't do it well. Still waiting on that quote that shows your evidence. please post it for us stupid people who have the transcript that doesn't have that in it.

Do us a favor though...
naw, you said you had evidence, post it up britches.

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
well that's a reference concerning 2016 and a query if he, the PM, could look at why the prosecutor got fired. Seems reasonable since investigating corruption is a big deal. right? I mean if Joe did his job in 2016 correctly. I didn't see any mention of a political opponent and the need to silence his campaign, nothing about 2020 at all, all references to 2016. That already happened, right? I mean, creepy, sleepy was VP then, not a political opponent.

BTW, thanks for manning up!!

but you're going to need actual evidence of kickback

What we already know is 100% proof of a kickback....

Hunter Biden gets a "job" with no qualifications, can't even speak the language.

Hunter Biden never shows up to "work."

Hunter Biden is paid $16 million just as a US foreign aid package goes to Ukraine

Joe Biden threatens to withhold the $1 billion in US foreign aid until a prosecutor is fired

The prosecutor is fired

Joe Biden brags about it....

There is NO EVIDENCE that this was anything but a KICKBACK....

If it’s proof of a kickback, why do you need an investigation? Just arrest Hunter and Joe Biden.

Oh, that’s right. Because you don’t have anything.

Let me ask you this, are you aware at why the State Dept wanted that particular prosecutor removed?

Cough cough bullshit
The way Giuliani is running his mouth, he sounds like Stormy Daniels' lawyer. Can't remember his name.
He was the lefts savior.....till he wasn't. Then he was discarded as a worn out tool.

Noticing a pattern here?
Who are you talking about? Sessions? Comey? Mueller? Cohn? Wray? Mattis? Prebius? Scaramicci? Bolton? Coats? Kelley? Pruitt? McMasters? Tillerson? Or Bolton?

thats just top of my head

I really don’t have time or interest to teach you English.
we know, cause you don't do it well. Still waiting on that quote that shows your evidence. please post it for us stupid people who have the transcript that doesn't have that in it.

Do us a favor though...

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
well that's a reference concerning 2016 and a query if he, the PM, could look at why the prosecutor got fired. Seems reasonable since investigating corruption is a big deal. right? I mean if Joe did his job in 2016 correctly.

Just to be clear, you’re agreeing that Trump is asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent?

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network

Anything that Shokin says is meaningless. He was corrupt and still is. The only difference is Rudy is now equally corrupt. Giuliani is Trump's lawyer. Why not have Shokin testify. Because he would be exposed as corrupt. No one would buy this in a movie much less real life.
Anything an asshole like you says is useless especially with NOTHING TO BACK YOU UP!...ROTFLMFAO

Do us a favor though...

well that's a reference concerning 2016 and a query if he, the PM, could look at why the prosecutor got fired. Seems reasonable since investigating corruption is a big deal. right? I mean if Joe did his job in 2016 correctly.

Just to be clear, you’re agreeing that Trump is asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent?
nope, I never said that, he reference 2016, and not a political opponent, reference the year!!!!!!

Or do you think the prosecutor was just in office? I mean, he said prosecutor right? that's 2016, right? I can get that video of creepy, sleepy if you need to hear the date.

Forum List

Back