Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

Who needs facts when you've decide you can make up whatever you want?
Well fk I have a transcript. What have you got? Come on mate, man the fk up
The transcript that has Trump asking for an investigation into his political rival?
That one?
Can you show us where in the transcript the word "investigation" touched you on your private parts?

I really don’t have time or interest to teach you English.
we know, cause you don't do it well. Still waiting on that quote that shows your evidence. please post it for us stupid people who have the transcript that doesn't have that in it.

Do us a favor though...

Only if you're blind as well as stupid.
naw, you got it going for you, I'll stay out of your way and let enjoy your moment of stupid.
So that's a "yes" then.
Justice is blind, correct?
GRS63SOJ.jpg

The transcript that has Trump asking for an investigation into his political rival?

LOL!!!

Trump asked the Ukrainians to INVESTIGATE a KICKBACK of US foreign aid to the Biden crime family

Fishing expedition designed to drag their good name through the mud.

No one who knows anything about the situation believes your nonsense.

Fishing expedition designed to drag their good name through the mud

"their good name" - that's pretty funny....

We need to know WHY Hunter Biden was paid $16 million for never showing up to "work." Can you help us find out??

Or are you 100% opposed to the TRUTH coming out???

Did you get a KICKBACK too?

Well fk I have a transcript. What have you got? Come on mate, man the fk up
That one?
Can you show us where in the transcript the word "investigation" touched you on your private parts?

we know, cause you don't do it well. Still waiting on that quote that shows your evidence. please post it for us stupid people who have the transcript that doesn't have that in it.

Do us a favor though...
naw, you said you had evidence, post it up britches.

Everything you've said is in reference to the warrant. The 51 violations. Comey admitting he was wrong. Those are about the one FISA warrant.

A bad FISA warrant does not nullify the entire investigation.
Says who? You? What’s your title?bilge master?
The Horowitz report says so. I believe his title is Inspector General of the DoJ.
he said the first fisa was all that was needed? So why did they go back for three more?

oh, oh, and why did they change the status of Carter Page from asset to look into? who authorized it? The CIA who he represented didn't. So please, explain that blatant abuse.

The lawyer obviously changed it to make the application easier to get through. No one authorized it other than the lawyer who changed it.

I don't have to explain the abuse. It was an abuse and doesn't have an excuse.

Since we're done with your little convulsion, that doesn't mean the rest of the investigation was illegal.
No you don't, the FBI does. you really think you're somebody, and you're a moron!!! And BTW, that one abuse is the key that makes it all invalid and politically biased. BTW, how many were done wrong for the demofks? Did't Horowitz state that hitlery paid for the Dossier or DNC? I forget.

That one abuse doesn't make it all invalid. Don't be silly.

LOL!!!

Trump asked the Ukrainians to INVESTIGATE a KICKBACK of US foreign aid to the Biden crime family

Fishing expedition designed to drag their good name through the mud.

No one who knows anything about the situation believes your nonsense.
ahhhhh look at you kissing up to the demofks. truly white of you.

Says who? You? What’s your title?bilge master?
The Horowitz report says so. I believe his title is Inspector General of the DoJ.
he said the first fisa was all that was needed? So why did they go back for three more?

oh, oh, and why did they change the status of Carter Page from asset to look into? who authorized it? The CIA who he represented didn't. So please, explain that blatant abuse.

The lawyer obviously changed it to make the application easier to get through. No one authorized it other than the lawyer who changed it.

I don't have to explain the abuse. It was an abuse and doesn't have an excuse.

Since we're done with your little convulsion, that doesn't mean the rest of the investigation was illegal.
No you don't, the FBI does. you really think you're somebody, and you're a moron!!! And BTW, that one abuse is the key that makes it all invalid and politically biased. BTW, how many were done wrong for the demofks? Did't Horowitz state that hitlery paid for the Dossier or DNC? I forget.

That one abuse doesn't make it all invalid. Don't be silly.
the fk it doesn't, it validates it and makes it politically biased.

I see you got burned huh?
naw, you got it going for you, I'll stay out of your way and let enjoy your moment of stupid.
So that's a "yes" then.
GRS63SOJ.jpg
Ot as blind as you are, Dumbass.
I listen to all sides. you don't, makes you stupid and that's all yours to hold onto.

Fishing expedition designed to drag their good name through the mud

"their good name" - that's pretty funny....

We need to know WHY Hunter Biden was paid $16 million for never showing up to "work." Can you help us find out??

Or are you 100% opposed to the TRUTH coming out???

Did you get a KICKBACK too?
Are you sure it wasn't $2 gazillion he was paid? It seems like every time I turn around you guys are making up new numbers.

That one?

Do us a favor though...
naw, you said you had evidence, post it up britches.

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Are you sure it wasn't $2 gazillion he was paid? It seems like every time I turn around you guys are making up new numbers.

Then tell us, oh "omniscient" left wing liar, HOW MUCH OF A KICKBACK DID HUNTER BIDEN GET FOR NEVER SHOWING UP TO WORK?

So that's a "yes" then.
GRS63SOJ.jpg
Ot as blind as you are, Dumbass.
I listen to all sides. you don't, makes you stupid and that's all yours to hold onto.
Lol! He says he "listens to all sides"!!!

I'm not sure I wanna know what's coming out of the other sides of tRump!!!!

roll-on-the-floor-laughing-41.gif

Then tell us, oh "omniscient" left wing liar, HOW MUCH OF A KICKBACK DID HUNTER BIDEN GET FOR NEVER SHOWING UP TO WORK?
Zero dollars, champ. How much of a kickback did you get for posting lies? Let's open an investigation. Turn over all your bank statements and financials. We want the TRUTH!

Zero dollars, champ. How much of a kickback did you get for posting lies? Let's open an investigation. Turn over all your bank statements and financials. We want the TRUTH!

You lie. Hunter was paid big $$$$$$$$$$$. Low IQ Joe bragged about getting the prosecutor fired.....

Funny, how you want to investigate those asking questions YOU CAN'T ANSWER..... because you don't want Hunter investigated at all....

Hypocrisy?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely hilarious....

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network

Anything that Shokin says is meaningless. He was corrupt and still is. The only difference is Rudy is now equally corrupt. Giuliani is Trump's lawyer. Why not have Shokin testify. Because he would be exposed as corrupt. No one would buy this in a movie much less real life.

Forum List

Back