Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

LOL, yeah cause he came out and said so right? you not too bright is you?

You believe guilty men tell the cops they're guilty during investigations.
giphy.gif

So the next time I ask you “according to who”, the correct answer from you would be “the voices in my head”.

Trump tried to order an investigation into his political opponent. Obama didn’t.
he did? when, post the evidence. I have a call transcript and no where does it ask that. so really, where did your australian mind find it? post it for me. I'm too stupid to find it. help a mate out.

He didn’t ask what?
wow, can't even read what you wrote?
I can. I just don’t know how you can be so oblivious to claim he didn’t ask Zelinsky to investigate Biden.

I just find that very hard to believe.
He rejects facts that are contrary to his reality.

but the bigger picture is that Hunter and Joe's brother have acted not really differently from Trump's spawn of Jr. Ivanka and Jared. Yet Biden want to run primarily upon Trump's corruption.

so i can't do "strawmen" arguments but you can turn around and give them to me.

got it.

as for you being ok with biden firing people for corruption, great. i'm ok with trump saying "look into it" to see if biden himself is corrupt.

you just want this to go 1 way and get pretty butthurt when it doesn't.

You're setting a dangerous standard where any president gets to order investigations into his political opponents just "to see".

Seriously. Imagine a hypothetical where you had evidence that Obama ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. What would have you said then?

WTF? Coming from the FISAGate Party, that's a fucking scream!

No one is okay with FISA warrants being falsified. Why are you okay with Trump demanding investigations into political opponents?
well given that the FISA warrants were invalid, isn't this then an illegal investigation into the democrats political opponents?

but that is ok.

on the other hand, trump saying "look into it" you can ONLY see as getting dirt on biden vs. perhaps - just PERHAPS - checking to see if biden was laundering money. to handcuff trump into NOT being able to look into political crimes seems rather convenient to "your" side.
There was one FISA warrant (not warrants). That does not make the entire investigation “illegal”. It was also an investigation undertaken by career FBI staff without bias and appropriately predicated. And, most importantly, it was not done in coordination or at the request of any politicians.

You don’t find it a tad convenient that Trump seems suddenly interested in rooting out “corruption” just as the target is killing him in polls? That’s kind of a coincidence. Don’t you think?
you don't find it a tad convenient to totally dismiss what, 51 violations from the FBI, comey saying he was wrong and so forth in order to say the investigation was legit?

that's kinda convenient to your side. don't you think?

but "look into that" and make up fake FISA warrants are enough to go after the president.

got it.

No one is okay with making up information for FISA warrants, so please don't bring up strawmen arguments. Besides, as we've learned, that was not the predicate for the investigation into the Trump campaign.

The House really doesn't need any reason to investigate how the functions of government. They're our representatives and are an important check on the power of the President not to mention an invaluable source of transparency.

got it.

as for you being ok with biden firing people for corruption, great. i'm ok with trump saying "look into it" to see if biden himself is corrupt.

You're setting a dangerous standard where any president gets to order investigations into his political opponents just "to see".

Seriously. Imagine a hypothetical where you had evidence that Obama ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. What would have you said then?

WTF? Coming from the FISAGate Party

"FISAGate" was overseen by REPUBLICANS named Comey, Rosenstein and McCabe. How the hell did you get Democrat party into that mix??

IMG_9312-587x600.jpg
Can’t make it up . It’s amazing that you think all office positions get replaced after an election! Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha. There are fifty thousand such jobs. Too fking funny

No one is okay with FISA warrants being falsified. Why are you okay with Trump demanding investigations into political opponents?
well given that the FISA warrants were invalid, isn't this then an illegal investigation into the democrats political opponents?

but that is ok.

on the other hand, trump saying "look into it" you can ONLY see as getting dirt on biden vs. perhaps - just PERHAPS - checking to see if biden was laundering money. to handcuff trump into NOT being able to look into political crimes seems rather convenient to "your" side.
There was one FISA warrant (not warrants). That does not make the entire investigation “illegal”. It was also an investigation undertaken by career FBI staff without bias and appropriately predicated. And, most importantly, it was not done in coordination or at the request of any politicians.

You don’t find it a tad convenient that Trump seems suddenly interested in rooting out “corruption” just as the target is killing him in polls? That’s kind of a coincidence. Don’t you think?
you don't find it a tad convenient to totally dismiss what, 51 violations from the FBI, comey saying he was wrong and so forth in order to say the investigation was legit?

Who is dismissing FISA violations? Seems like that's a bit of a strawman again.

got it.

but that is ok.

It’s amazing what you know! Hly fk trump lawyers don’t know but the Aussie knows

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Giuliani Claims He Has Evidence Linking Biden to Obama
Borowitz-ObamaandBiden.jpg
These days Obama is denying any link.:5_1_12024:

but that is ok.

It’s amazing what you know! Hly fk trump lawyers don’t know but the Aussie knows

I know what I know. The difference between us is I don't make it up as I go along.

So the next time I ask you “according to who”, the correct answer from you would be “the voices in my head”.

Trump tried to order an investigation into his political opponent. Obama didn’t.
he did? when, post the evidence. I have a call transcript and no where does it ask that. so really, where did your australian mind find it? post it for me. I'm too stupid to find it. help a mate out.

He didn’t ask what?
I can. I just don’t know how you can be so oblivious to claim he didn’t ask Zelinsky to investigate Biden.

but the bigger picture is that Hunter and Joe's brother have acted not really differently from Trump's spawn of Jr. Ivanka and Jared. Yet Biden want to run primarily upon Trump's corruption.
Show the facts! Dude you can mock my dumb ass until Friday, at least point to the evidence I’m omitting? Come on punk, man the fk up

but that is ok.

I know what I know. The difference between us is I don't make it up as I go along.
I know. No one else has it though. Say hi to your shrink.

BTW, I believe you see dead people

He didn’t ask what?

Show the facts! Dude you can mock my dumb ass until Friday, at least point to the evidence I’m omitting? Come on punk, man the fk up
Who needs facts when you've decide you can make up whatever you want?

but that is ok.

you. you saying ONE VIOLATION DOESN'T NULLIFY THE INVESTIGATION!!!! more or less.
"There was one FISA warrant (not warrants). That does not make the entire investigation “illegal”. "

you're saying ONE warrant and dismissing everything else. like i said, convenient.

He didn’t ask what?

Who needs facts when you've decide you can make up whatever you want?
Well fk I have a transcript. What have you got? Come on mate, man the fk up

but that is ok.

you. you saying ONE VIOLATION DOESN'T NULLIFY THE INVESTIGATION!!!! more or less.
"There was one FISA warrant (not warrants). That does not make the entire investigation “illegal”. "

you're saying ONE warrant and dismissing everything else. like i said, convenient.
He’s an Aussie

but that is ok.

Everything you've said is in reference to the warrant. The 51 violations. Comey admitting he was wrong. Those are about the one FISA warrant.

A bad FISA warrant does not nullify the entire investigation.

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.
so all those money transactions that have been found are not real.

sure. and trump isn't your president either.

denial - that egyptian river is getting around.
Knowing the tRump *administration* and how it operates? No, this transactions are almost certainly not real.

tRump isn't anybody's president. He's an illegitimate squatter.
knowing you mock his name every time you post it, you're hardly someones opinion to be trusted as objective.
I've told you kids time and time again, I'll stop with the silly nickname crap as soon as he does.

but that is ok.

Everything you've said is in reference to the warrant. The 51 violations. Comey admitting he was wrong. Those are about the one FISA warrant.

A bad FISA warrant does not nullify the entire investigation.
Says who? You? What’s your title?bilge master?

~Snip~

Creating it, maybe.

Knowing the tRump *administration* and how it operates? No, this transactions are almost certainly not real.

knowing you mock his name every time you post it, you're hardly someones opinion to be trusted as objective.
I've told you kids time and time again, I'll stop with the silly nickname crap as soon as he does.
No one cares

~Snip~

Creating it, maybe.

You like hairy man Rump, don't you?
View attachment 295056
I see you got burned huh?

The big question is who else besides Quid Pro Joe was getting kickbacks.

It wasn't just him.

It was a lot more than just him....

Forum List

Back