Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

hell i'd not be surprised if they honestly don't give a damn like we think they about the news but we one day find out THE MEDIA caused a lot of the divide just to get the attention and revenue.
I think that's a part of it. The proliferation of "media" (ha) sources has led to a level of competition the industry could never have imagined.

The other half of this, though, is that the "media" sees how splintered we have become and is simply responding to (and even creating) demand. As a predictable result, this is all feeding on itself.

The problem now is that a truly curious and open-minded individual can't believe anything they read, hear or see out of hand. That's not good.
Not so sure.

the lie here is that this is new - that news is only biased now rather than the fact that it has always been biased. The new part is the media has realized they can take it a lot farther.

the fact I can't trust what I read is not an issue for me - there is not a time when anyone could trust what they read without a critical eye towards it. The real problem is that the electorate has decided that open minded and critical thought is not worth the effort and they would rather have confirmation than information. If there is one fatal flaw in democracy this is it.
Absolutely, yes.

Worse, this is a choice we're making. We're choosing to expose ourselves only to "news" we "agree" with, and to isolate ourselves from that which we don't.

I've said before, I truly don't know how a republic is supposed to survive when its citizenry choose to exist in different realities.
Pushed by biased news outlets, and exposed by the internet
Indeed, there is virtually no unbiased news right now, and we don't seem to care.

We're content to believe and trust the distorted news provided by our tribes, isolating us from each other more every day.

That is killing us.
why does it matter? the biggest step is to admit it. Some stations hate half of americans and the others mock the other half for the hate. Hate has truly lost its luster.

so i can't do "strawmen" arguments but you can turn around and give them to me.

got it.

as for you being ok with biden firing people for corruption, great. i'm ok with trump saying "look into it" to see if biden himself is corrupt.

you just want this to go 1 way and get pretty butthurt when it doesn't.

You're setting a dangerous standard where any president gets to order investigations into his political opponents just "to see".

Seriously. Imagine a hypothetical where you had evidence that Obama ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. What would have you said then?
Ahh listen to the dnc talking points. You are a plant in here
Listen to reality mate.

How would have you felt if Obama had personally ordered an investigation into Trump?
He did mate
According to who?
the IG report mate. One line, the FBI changed the status of the active actor Carter Page. ooops!!! how did that happen?

I think that's a part of it. The proliferation of "media" (ha) sources has led to a level of competition the industry could never have imagined.

The other half of this, though, is that the "media" sees how splintered we have become and is simply responding to (and even creating) demand. As a predictable result, this is all feeding on itself.

The problem now is that a truly curious and open-minded individual can't believe anything they read, hear or see out of hand. That's not good.
Not so sure.

the lie here is that this is new - that news is only biased now rather than the fact that it has always been biased. The new part is the media has realized they can take it a lot farther.

the fact I can't trust what I read is not an issue for me - there is not a time when anyone could trust what they read without a critical eye towards it. The real problem is that the electorate has decided that open minded and critical thought is not worth the effort and they would rather have confirmation than information. If there is one fatal flaw in democracy this is it.
Absolutely, yes.

Worse, this is a choice we're making. We're choosing to expose ourselves only to "news" we "agree" with, and to isolate ourselves from that which we don't.

I've said before, I truly don't know how a republic is supposed to survive when its citizenry choose to exist in different realities.
Indeed, there is virtually no unbiased news right now, and we don't seem to care.

We're content to believe and trust the distorted news provided by our tribes, isolating us from each other more every day.

That is killing us.
why does it matter? the biggest step is to admit it. Some stations hate half of americans and the other mocks the other half for the hate. Hate has truly lost its luster.
I don't think it's a coincidence that our divisions are becoming deeper and more profound as we continue to isolate ourselves from each other.

Personally, I think the fact that our country is coming apart at the seams in real time is a bad thing. I know there are now some who disagree.

Not so sure.

Absolutely, yes.

That is killing us.
why does it matter? the biggest step is to admit it. Some stations hate half of americans and the other mocks the other half for the hate. Hate has truly lost its luster.
I don't think it's a coincidence that our divisions are becoming deeper and more profound as we continue to isolate ourselves from each other.

Personally, I think the fact that our country is coming apart at the seams in real time is a bad thing. I know there are now some who disagree.
fk dude, when someone hates one man and his voting base more than the country, well, we're witnessing it. The Kid that was confronted by the drumming injun, is all the evidence of the hate one needs to actually see. I have asked, and so far, there is no video out there of someone from the right confronting someone from the left in that manner. evah!!! And, the reporting by CNN, and the reason for the suit, is the evidence of the hate. I'm happy to review a similar scenario played out the opposite way. I'm always open minded.

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Nice attempt at projecting...we know who's doing the real Russian money laundering.
Imo this will tell the tale. Indepedents are split on impeachment. But Trump doesn't gain any kudos for his actions in Ukraine and Biden. And gopers just want this over so they can run on the economy. But Trump, and his UUUUGE bag of grievance and narcissism can't let it go
I'm fine either way. No reason to give the impeachment legitimacy and then I get that trump wants to see schitt's investigated. I get both. You don't?

Not so sure.

Absolutely, yes.

That is killing us.

Here, I got you something for Christmas:

world-s-smallest-violin.jpg

Absolutely, yes.

That is killing us.

so the obvious question is where did you get it?

You're setting a dangerous standard where any president gets to order investigations into his political opponents just "to see".

Seriously. Imagine a hypothetical where you had evidence that Obama ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. What would have you said then?
Listen to reality mate.

How would have you felt if Obama had personally ordered an investigation into Trump?
He did mate
According to who?
the IG report mate. One line, the FBI changed the status of the active actor Carter Page. ooops!!! how did that happen?

Dunno. I thought you said Obama personally ordered the investigation. The IG report says he didn’t. Are you backtracking?

Listen to reality mate.

He did mate
According to who?

Dunno. I thought you said Obama personally ordered the investigation. The IG report says he didn’t. Are you backtracking?
LOL, yeah cause he came out and said so right? you not too bright is you?

You believe guilty men tell the cops they're guilty during investigations.
giphy.gif

Listen to reality mate.

He did mate
According to who?

giphy.gif

So the next time I ask you “according to who”, the correct answer from you would be “the voices in my head”.

Trump tried to order an investigation into his political opponent. Obama didn’t.

He did mate
According to who?

giphy.gif

So the next time I ask you “according to who”, the correct answer from you would be “the voices in my head”.

Trump tried to order an investigation into his political opponent. Obama didn’t.
he did? when, post the evidence. I have a call transcript and no where does it ask that. so really, where did your australian mind find it? post it for me. I'm too stupid to find it. help a mate out.

but "look into that" and make up fake FISA warrants are enough to go after the president.

got it.

No one is okay with making up information for FISA warrants, so please don't bring up strawmen arguments. Besides, as we've learned, that was not the predicate for the investigation into the Trump campaign.

The House really doesn't need any reason to investigate how the functions of government. They're our representatives and are an important check on the power of the President not to mention an invaluable source of transparency.

got it.

as for you being ok with biden firing people for corruption, great. i'm ok with trump saying "look into it" to see if biden himself is corrupt.

WTF? Coming from the FISAGate Party, that's a fucking scream!

No one is okay with FISA warrants being falsified. Why are you okay with Trump demanding investigations into political opponents?
well given that the FISA warrants were invalid, isn't this then an illegal investigation into the democrats political opponents?

but that is ok.

on the other hand, trump saying "look into it" you can ONLY see as getting dirt on biden vs. perhaps - just PERHAPS - checking to see if biden was laundering money. to handcuff trump into NOT being able to look into political crimes seems rather convenient to "your" side.

According to who?

giphy.gif

he did? when, post the evidence. I have a call transcript and no where does it ask that. so really, where did your australian mind find it? post it for me. I'm too stupid to find it. help a mate out.

He didn’t ask what?

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said.

...ok so it's the end of 2019,

three and half years since Biden had this guy fired,
almost three years since Trump became president,
well over a year since Juliani started running around Ukraine and talking to Sholkin looking for something to hang on Biden.
Three months after Congress has opened investigations that are now culminating in Trump getting impeached.

After ALL THAT, Juliani now claims Sholkin suddenly has something.

Dupes, let me make things perfectly clear for you: Juliani got shit, he is a fish out of the water and quickly running out of lifelines. He got Trump impeached and he got himself in deep legal shit. This Ukrainian trip is his last gasp.
Suspension of reality....ROTFLMFAO

Ukrainian prosecutor reviewing cases involving company ...
https://6abc.com/ukrainian-prosecutor-reviewing-cases-involving-company-that-employed...

KYIV, Ukraine -- Ukraine's prosecutor general said at a press conference his office is reviewing past criminal cases involving the businessman whose energy company employed Hunter Biden

It is well known that Burisma and it's owner was involved in some shit well before Hunter joined that company. The fact that Shokin sat on that case for years without doing ANYTHING goes exactly to what everyone said about him refusing to prosecute the rich in Ukraine so he could line his pockets.

Nothing you posted implicates Bidens in any way.
I guess you are so fucking stupid you need more...

Breaking: Ukrainian Official Reveals Six Criminal Cases ...
Breaking: Ukrainian Official Reveals Six Criminal Cases Opened in Ukraine Involving the Bidens

OAN reporter Chanel Rion has been traveling with Rudy Giuliani and reporting on his investigations in Hungary and Kiev, Ukraine. In her report released on Sunday night Chanel Rion mentioned that Ukrainian officials showed her six criminal cases involving...

https://dailydodge.com/ukrainian-prosecutor-reviewing-cases-involving-company-that...

Grafissimo/iStock (WASHINGTON) — Ukraine’s prosecutor general said at a press conference his office is reviewing past criminal cases involving the businessman whose energy company employed Hunter Biden on its board. Ruslan Ryaboshapka said none of the case...

Is Joe Biden under investigation? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/Is-Joe-Biden-under-investigation
Is Joe Biden under investigation? Or … Are Joe and Hunter Biden under investigation? These two believe the best form of defense is attack - They and their cadres are literally fighting not only to save face now, but to save their careers. There we...

Giuliani says Joe Biden actively helped close criminal ..
https://www.independentsentinel.com/giuliani-says-joe-biden-actively-helped-close...

Rudy Giuliani was on ‘Hannity’ last night to describe these alleged payoffs to the Bidens and to detail an allegedly active role played by Joe Biden in closing criminal cases in Ukraine. Giuliani, the President’s personal attorney briefly addressed...
From your link:

Ruslan Ryaboshapka said none of the cases under review involve the former vice president’s son. The focus of the investigation is on two businessmen, including Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the energy company Burisma.

giphy.gif

He didn’t ask what?
wow, can't even read what you wrote?

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said.

...ok so it's the end of 2019,

three and half years since Biden had this guy fired,
almost three years since Trump became president,
well over a year since Juliani started running around Ukraine and talking to Sholkin looking for something to hang on Biden.
Three months after Congress has opened investigations that are now culminating in Trump getting impeached.

After ALL THAT, Juliani now claims Sholkin suddenly has something.

Dupes, let me make things perfectly clear for you: Juliani got shit, he is a fish out of the water and quickly running out of lifelines. He got Trump impeached and he got himself in deep legal shit. This Ukrainian trip is his last gasp.
Suspension of reality....ROTFLMFAO

https://6abc.com/ukrainian-prosecutor-reviewing-cases-involving-company-that-employed...

KYIV, Ukraine -- Ukraine's prosecutor general said at a press conference his office is reviewing past criminal cases involving the businessman whose energy company employed Hunter Biden

It is well known that Burisma and it's owner was involved in some shit well before Hunter joined that company. The fact that Shokin sat on that case for years without doing ANYTHING goes exactly to what everyone said about him refusing to prosecute the rich in Ukraine so he could line his pockets.

Nothing you posted implicates Bidens in any way.
I guess you are so fucking stupid you need more...

Breaking: Ukrainian Official Reveals Six Criminal Cases ...
Breaking: Ukrainian Official Reveals Six Criminal Cases Opened in Ukraine Involving the Bidens

OAN reporter Chanel Rion has been traveling with Rudy Giuliani and reporting on his investigations in Hungary and Kiev, Ukraine. In her report released on Sunday night Chanel Rion mentioned that Ukrainian officials showed her six criminal cases involving...

https://dailydodge.com/ukrainian-prosecutor-reviewing-cases-involving-company-that...

Grafissimo/iStock (WASHINGTON) — Ukraine’s prosecutor general said at a press conference his office is reviewing past criminal cases involving the businessman whose energy company employed Hunter Biden on its board. Ruslan Ryaboshapka said none of the case...

Is Joe Biden under investigation? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/Is-Joe-Biden-under-investigation
Is Joe Biden under investigation? Or … Are Joe and Hunter Biden under investigation? These two believe the best form of defense is attack - They and their cadres are literally fighting not only to save face now, but to save their careers. There we...

Giuliani says Joe Biden actively helped close criminal ..
https://www.independentsentinel.com/giuliani-says-joe-biden-actively-helped-close...

Rudy Giuliani was on ‘Hannity’ last night to describe these alleged payoffs to the Bidens and to detail an allegedly active role played by Joe Biden in closing criminal cases in Ukraine. Giuliani, the President’s personal attorney briefly addressed...
From your link:

Ruslan Ryaboshapka said none of the cases under review involve the former vice president’s son. The focus of the investigation is on two businessmen, including Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the energy company Burisma.
except the prosecutor looking into him says differently, oops.

BTW, I believe him.

No one is okay with making up information for FISA warrants, so please don't bring up strawmen arguments. Besides, as we've learned, that was not the predicate for the investigation into the Trump campaign.

The House really doesn't need any reason to investigate how the functions of government. They're our representatives and are an important check on the power of the President not to mention an invaluable source of transparency.

got it.

WTF? Coming from the FISAGate Party, that's a fucking scream!

No one is okay with FISA warrants being falsified. Why are you okay with Trump demanding investigations into political opponents?
well given that the FISA warrants were invalid, isn't this then an illegal investigation into the democrats political opponents?

but that is ok.

on the other hand, trump saying "look into it" you can ONLY see as getting dirt on biden vs. perhaps - just PERHAPS - checking to see if biden was laundering money. to handcuff trump into NOT being able to look into political crimes seems rather convenient to "your" side.
There was one FISA warrant (not warrants). That does not make the entire investigation “illegal”. It was also an investigation undertaken by career FBI staff without bias and appropriately predicated. And, most importantly, it was not done in coordination or at the request of any politicians.

You don’t find it a tad convenient that Trump seems suddenly interested in rooting out “corruption” just as the target is killing him in polls? That’s kind of a coincidence. Don’t you think?

giphy.gif

He didn’t ask what?
wow, can't even read what you wrote?
I can. I just don’t know how you can be so oblivious to claim he didn’t ask Zelinsky to investigate Biden.

I just find that very hard to believe.

Not so sure.

Absolutely, yes.

That is killing us.

I'm not at all sure we are becoming "more divided." The fringe of both parties may be more divided. Trump's base is not rooted in his populist messages about bigger better Obamacare and the "rich" paying more in taxes, but their rallying cry is more about stuff being taken from them and an unfairness imposed by the elites... the eu, nato, mexico, illegal immigratin .. legal immigration .. and of course the blacks. The dems base doesn't seem to rally about a bigger better Obama care or the rich paying more in taxes, and it's more about everyone getting the same healthcare (whether they want it or not) stuff is being taken from them by "the rich."

Absolutely, yes.

That is killing us.

Good example.

Forum List

Back