"Give us What We Want, Do As We Say, Or We'll Burn Down Your Country..."

We have seen those charged for 1/6 go before the courts begging and crying for forgiveness. There will not be any more.
Expect more. There are a lot who view them as martyrs and will follow in their footsteps. Like I said, the right is only now starting to catch up. They have a few decades to cover before they reach the level that the left has been at for so long, where they wear incarceration as a badge of honor.

I see you have nothing why am I not surprised?
I have everything.

It is your side that has nothing and has to obtain office through fear, intimidation, your Brownshirt riots, fraud, Propaganda and lies.

Heil Shitler! Long Reign the dirty diaper god, EmperorShitzHizPantz!

As I said when Faux Xiden was elected, he would bring nothing but war, poverty pestilence and famine to America and has.

Last edited:
Expect more. There are a lot who view them as martyrs and will follow in their footsteps. Like I said, the right is only now starting to catch up. They have a few decades to cover before they reach the level that the left has been at for so long, where they wear incarceration as a badge of honor.

I've stated why there will not be more.

As big of a deal as made out or not, my point stands. Those prosecuted have largely cried for forgiveness. These are not the kinds of people one has to be concerned over. Those with little to lose are.
The ones to be concerned about are the quiet ones that just want to be left alone and finally get really, really tired of being poked and provoked. This won't end well for the United States.

So says you.
The court meets in CA?
Provide the evidence or STFU.

There was no violence perpetrated in CA because of the released brief and snowflakes seemingly aren't getting their way?

STFU ' You're 0 for 2.

1/6 . Is this how one teaches their kids to lose with honor?
The Democrats stealing an election was not honorable.

Of course the filthy Left assholes did a tremendous amount more damage to DC in their two weeks of protests against whatever they were pissed off about. The real insurrectionists were the goddamn BLM Negros and ANTIFA dipshits that spent six months looting, murdering, burning and destroying 200 American cities.

The ones to be concerned about are the quiet ones that just want to be left alone and finally get really, really tired of being poked and provoked. This won't end well for the United States.

There are a very small number of people like that. Ted K, Ammon Bundy, but unfortunately they will not make much of a difference.

I disagree with the liberals and this protest, but that is what happens when the people do not trust the government. What is unique is that the two-party system that has evolved divides the trust, and so, each side sees different corruptions.; and I am the only person keen enough to notice.

The court meets in CA?
Provide the evidence or STFU.

There was no violence perpetrated in CA because of the released brief and snowflakes seemingly aren't getting their way?

STFU ' You're 0 for 2.

Your article notes they are "gearing up for a fight". It does not note any of the things you claim has happened.

I view them as the SAME KIND OF PEOPLE who did
"sit-ins" ---AND MASSIVE VANDALISM in the 1960's-
I IS OLD. SCUM!!! The sit-in vandals of the
1960s deserved jail. THEY WERE LIONIZED AS
HEROES (even a few pieces of their shit who
murdered 'pigs') VILE DISGUSTING BITCH
ASSATA SHAKUR as far as I know is still out
there. FOR CONSISTENCY----the trespassers
of Jan. 6 deserve the same consideration

Your article notes they are "gearing up for a fight". It does not note any of the things you claim has happened.
So you believe, based on past experience, liberals 'gearing unfortunately a fight' refers to passive techniques and actions?!

Bwuhahahahaha

They have ALREADY engaged in violence and intimidation, snowflake. Attacking cops, burning squad cars, etc..., I guess, is your idea of passive peaceful protests.

Hilarious. Tell me, how do you like your new position on Mayorkas' 'Truth Commission'?

:p

B6X_BI7CEAA-I37.jpg
There's only one way to find out.

Jokes aside you fail to realize that out in the hinterlands some bunch of assholes bent on burning/looting in our AO would be met with deadly force.....It's not idle talk, it's a dead certainty. We have means and the will to put a stop to it were they foolish enough to try.

Back when every town would have a small "St. Floyd" march we had one too.....There were more armed men keeping a eye on them than there ware marchers along the route.

It was all good, they were peaceful, mostly white women, and they disappeared into the local wine bars afterwards.

LOL....I always wondered how many did the walk of shame the next morning after they got "loosened-up" a bit and enterprising young men took full advantage of the situation. ;)

I view them as the SAME KIND OF PEOPLE who did
"sit-ins" ---AND MASSIVE VANDALISM in the 1960's-
I IS OLD. SCUM!!! The sit-in vandals of the
1960s deserved jail. THEY WERE LIONIZED AS
HEROES (even a few pieces of their shit who
murdered 'pigs') VILE DISGUSTING BITCH
ASSATA SHAKUR as far as I know is still out
there. FOR CONSISTENCY----the trespassers
of Jan. 6 deserve the same consideration
I look at these liberal extremists like Barry's terrorist buddy from the 60s who bombed fellow-Americans and killed 1st responders before retreating to the classrooms during the week.

Liberal extremists have barricaded federal officers in Federal buildings and tried to burn them alive, killed a retired black policeman who was protecting his store from Looters and liberal terrorists, who have perpetrated literally BILLIONS of dollars in terrorist destruction by burning and looting innocent Americans' communities and businesses....

Calling for violence and intimidation against USSC because they might not get their way is just another page for that same book.

Forum List

Back