Given Up on Left Wing Humanity..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
From summer’s of love, peace, kindness and great music to non-stop hate, abortions, lifetimes of cowardice, sue happy freeloading and special rights for weirdness.

Just scratching the surface here but wondering what the heck happened and where’s it all going?

From summer’s of love, peace, kindness and great music to non-stop hate, abortions, lifetimes of cowardice, sue happy freeloading and special rights for weirdness.

Just scratching the surface here but wondering what the heck happened and where’s it all going?
I am a Hippie at heart and wish all of us could light up a bud, share a Coke ( or cocaine ), and just make love but alas everyone has become selfish assholes in life!

The agenda is to make us turn away from everything we once thought good and embrace or at least keep quiet about everything we once thought bad, destructive, immoral. We are to be ashamed of our history, of our culture, of who and what we are so that they can make us into the obedient and compliant subjects they intend us to be when they have obtained absolute authority over everything and control it all.

That is what we vote for if we do not vote straight GOP in November.

I am a Hippie at heart and wish all of us could light up a bud, share a Coke ( or cocaine ), and just make love but alas everyone has become selfish assholes in life!
Well, I was definitely into the free love and good times California offered up but the beaches have turned to asphalt and family safe good times have practically disappeared.

If you like it crude, rude and overpriced no problem .. it’s everywhere.

I am going back to Corvallis, Oregon, and leaving this insanity behind.
Mmm .. I’m up in central Oregon and just in the past 5 yrs. No kid is safe riding a bike in the neighborhood, schools are pushing leftwing oddities and conceal carry is almost a must.

The DNC Convention will be 1968 redux

The same shit hole it's always been going to.

Are y'all hippie lefties going to remind us about sex, drugs and rock&roll in your old age when all you ever did was disgrace yourselves and your Country?

I know Portland is bad but Corvallis?

I left Houston and I am near Austin and thought about heading back to Illinois but I miss Oregon.
I’ve passed through but I’m more of a grow your own, outskirts of town sorta guy. It does look promising there but still ???

Forum List

Back