Giving rifles to children a bad idea?

Hey, Kosherfuck, if you're going to neg rep someone, at least have the balls to except a PM or a visitor message you cowardly twit.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "bad parenting."

I didn't mean it was bad parenting to give a kid a gun, I meant it was bad parenting to give a kid a gun and not cover the basics... You know like gun safety... Always assume the gun is loaded... A gun is not a toy... Never point a gun at someone unless you intend to kill them... You know, the sensible, responsible stuff.

Exactly.

When I was a kid, the guns were in a closet, within easy reach. Same with ammo.

My guns are never where my grand kids can get them. Only an idiot would give a loaded gun to a five year old.

Self defense - air tasers.

7e24f05d1595ba12c543f252370ba1d1

How do these limpwristers even navigate the real world when they are afraid of their own shadow? Whats scary is some of these people end up being parents.

Gun grabber assholes are so fucked up. These people are so fringe its not real.........check out this vid to see how these mental cases think >>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if maybe the guy in the vid might be Nuddly himself?

Last edited:
Luddy the nutty doesn't have a life so he thinks he should be in everyone else life

but mention women not needing abortions and they should be banned... he'll blow a gasket...and people who wears fur....look the hell out

go get a life for crying out loud

Last edited:
Luddy the nutty doesn't have a life so he thinks he should be in everyone else life

but mention women not needing abortions and they should be banned... he'll blow a gasket...and people who wears fur....look the hell out

go get a life for crying out loud

You must understand, to the democrats, no female can be a real woman if she hasn't had one or more abortions.

Abortion is sacred and precious, to be promoted and encouraged at all times.

Remember the leftist bumper sticker: "Have you pulled the arms and legs off of your child today?"

And anyone who objects to abortion should be shot...or at least imprisoned...

And anyone who attempts to protect their children should be shot.

I shot a Thompson sub machine gun when I was eight, full auto. My daughter shoots the AR with supervision.

Last edited:
Can We At Least Agree That Giving .22 Caliber Rifles To Small Children Might Be A Really Bad Idea? - Forbes

mainimage.jpg

n early May of this year, a 2-year-old Cumberland County, Kentucky girl was killed by her 5-year-old brother when a .22 caliber rifle the boy had been playing with—a gift to the child from his parents—discharged. According to the local coroner, the parents believed that the gun, which was kept in a corner of the house where the kids had ready access to the weapon, was not loaded.

....The grieving parents who are suffering the worse loss one can imagine are, no doubt, people who care deeply for their kids and would certainly have never knowingly left a loaded weapon readily available to their kids any more than they would have knowingly invited their little children to take the wheel of the family car. To do so would simply be foolishly dangerous.

... I do not believe that choosing to own a gun makes you, in any way, a bad person unless you use that weapon for evil purposes. For that reason, I respect that those who believe deeply in their 2nd Amendment rights would want to stand up in defense of those rights.

But, seriously, would anyone’s 2nd Amendment rights be infringed upon if we were to ask them Americans to simply acknowledge that there are many things in life that are just not appropriate for use by young children and that a working weapon might well be one such thing?

This is also why carrying guns around is a bad idea.

People make mistakes. Children get killed.

To those who say, ' ... yabut, not very many children ...'

One is way too many.

Not for nothing, but there is an entire page on Crickett's website devoted to safety. Crickett Firearms - My First Rifle - Youth Model 22 Rifles - Proudly Made In The USA

There is a pdf link of the "Fire Arms Responsibility in the Home" brochure on the page. Note on page 4 of the brochure the following words:

ALWAYS store ammunition in a
locked location separate from firearms
and out of the reach of children.

http://www.crickett.com/pdf/safety/FRITH_Firearms_Responsiblity_in_the_home.pdf

The problem isn't the tool. The problem is stupid people not paying attention to what their kids are doing and ignoring every bit of safety instruction the gun industry continues to put out.

But hey, let's treat everyone like they are stupid and/or criminals, just in case. It's for the children you know.

Can We At Least Agree That Giving .22 Caliber Rifles To Small Children Might Be A Really Bad Idea? - Forbes

mainimage.jpg

n early May of this year, a 2-year-old Cumberland County, Kentucky girl was killed by her 5-year-old brother when a .22 caliber rifle the boy had been playing with—a gift to the child from his parents—discharged. According to the local coroner, the parents believed that the gun, which was kept in a corner of the house where the kids had ready access to the weapon, was not loaded.

....The grieving parents who are suffering the worse loss one can imagine are, no doubt, people who care deeply for their kids and would certainly have never knowingly left a loaded weapon readily available to their kids any more than they would have knowingly invited their little children to take the wheel of the family car. To do so would simply be foolishly dangerous.

... I do not believe that choosing to own a gun makes you, in any way, a bad person unless you use that weapon for evil purposes. For that reason, I respect that those who believe deeply in their 2nd Amendment rights would want to stand up in defense of those rights.

But, seriously, would anyone’s 2nd Amendment rights be infringed upon if we were to ask them Americans to simply acknowledge that there are many things in life that are just not appropriate for use by young children and that a working weapon might well be one such thing?

One is way too many.

Would giving a politician a pen be an even worse idea? Stop using children as pawns you prick.

If adults can own firearms, then kids should have the same right. Like riding a bike however, there is a learning stage where the child needs to learn how to safely handle a firearm.

With proper training, many kids wind up adopting a great hobby. Whether they used their firearm at the shooting range or hunting, and under adult supervision, kids have a right to enjoy their hobby just like we do. Of course, I would never recommend leaving a 5 or 6 year old child unsupervised with a loaded firearm.

mainimage.jpg

One is way too many.

Can we agree that Luddly makes idiots look smart?

How do these limpwristers even navigate the real world when they are afraid of their own shadow? Whats scary is some of these people end up being parents.

Gun grabber assholes are so fucked up. These people are so fringe its not real.........check out this vid to see how these mental cases think >>>

Why do the nutters need to lie?

Can one of you name one "gun grabber"? Go ahead but be prepared to prove it.

Or, you could try being truthful.

Yeah, I know. The very definition of you assholes is that you are liars. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And, you are
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

you and care are gun grabbers....people who feel compelled to villify anyone who openly carries a gun, in order to justify the restriction of that right.

By definition, gun grabbers.

mainimage.jpg

One is way too many.

Can we agree that Luddly makes idiots look smart?

Yes we can!

Yeah, I know. The very definition of you assholes is that you are liars. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And, you are

You just want one? How about Bloomburg? Need more? Just ask.

Dumbass.

And, you are

You are at war against civil rights.

The Second is but one of the Constitutionally guaranteed rights that you of the insidious left seek to strip the American public of.

Any time you attack civil liberty, you will be responded to. You of the anti-liberty left have wreaked havoc with no response for far to long. It is time that those who cherish liberty stand against you at every point.

Forum List

Back