🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glad I don't live in that shithole... Europe

Yes, by the vote Britain has avoided a Euro superstate. The problem with the Brits is that most of the the independent self governing DNA left the island 200 years ago. The Brits had a chance at independence after Cromwell's revolution and the beheading of King Chuck #1 but they chickened out. The Brits couldn't handle independence and called for a freaking teenager, Chuck#2 to come back and please rule them with monarch powers. Maybe the country formerly known as England has finally come to grips with independence or maybe they will chicken out again.

im hearing that no one wants to go the the Brazil Games this summer cause they havent invented the toilet there yet.
It's not the toilets it's the treatment that in the stone age kind like most of the bible belt.
true story, i remember, maybe way back around 1982?, my cousin had come back from Italy to visit relatives, and when she was back, i remember her saying something referring to that when she came back to massachusetts, she was going to go home and sit on her toilet for an hour.

Forum List

Back