Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck = Insane

he should check himself into rehab

Does he have booze problem?

indeed he did (does)

alcoholism is life long
he also said he is bi polar

maybe i have never heard that
On Monday evening, Glenn Beck revealed to his audience at TheBlaze that for the last five years he has been suffering from a series of health issues that he said, “quite honestly has made me look crazy.”

Glenn Beck Suffering From Rare Neurological Illness That ‘Made Me Look Crazy’

indeed he did (does)

alcoholism is life long

On Monday evening, Glenn Beck revealed to his audience at TheBlaze that for the last five years he has been suffering from a series of health issues that he said, “quite honestly has made me look crazy.”

that is far from bi polar

i knew he had some neurological problems perhaps an immune disorder of some type or kind

indeed he did (does)

alcoholism is life long

i knew he had some neurological problems perhaps an immune disorder of some type or kind

Raises the question of what are we to make of Beck's career of vileness? Should we chalk them up to the rantings of an angry, persistently grumpy person who needed a nap? The work of someone who was operating on only one of ten cylinders? Should we consider that Beck might be inventing this entire thing, in an attempt to recapture audiences who have long been turned off by his fuckery?

indeed he did (does)

alcoholism is life long

Raises the question of what are we to make of Beck's career of vileness? Should we chalk them up to the rantings of an angry, persistently grumpy person who needed a nap? The work of someone who was operating on only one of ten cylinders? Should we consider that Beck might be inventing this entire thing, in an attempt to recapture audiences who have long been turned off by his fuckery?

i think beck has become what he despised

indeed he did (does)

alcoholism is life long

Angry? You don't actually listen to Beck, do you? He's preachy for sure, but he doesn't often get angry

Beck is a nut. I tried numerous times to listen to his radio show but it always sounded like a sermon. I just don't get the fascination, but I'm not an evangelical automaton either.

He did in the past but I believe that is all behind him now. At least, I hope.

Well he's now insane sans booze.

People fast for all sorts of reasons. I'll admit it is a bit silly to fast for the election of a certain candidate, but he takes politics quite seriously. Doesn't effect or bother me one bit. Beck is free to do whatever he wishes.

last week he said god smoked scalia

so cruz could win

not exact words

Glenn Beck: God took Antonin Scalia to help Cruz win - CNNPolitics.com

Beck's audience eats up that drama and demagoguery with a ladle.

He didn't say that either. Didn't mention cruz in the entire discussion.

If he is so crazy, why do people need to lie about what he says to make it sound crazy?
Perfectly stated. I'm not a big fan of his, he's OK. but the left constantly lie about what he said. Why do they have to do that if it's already crazy?

Beck is a nut. I tried numerous times to listen to his radio show but it always sounded like a sermon. I just don't get the fascination, but I'm not an evangelical automaton either.

I say that all the time too, he's very preachy. that is what turns me off about him the most as well.

Angry? You don't actually listen to Beck, do you? He's preachy for sure, but he doesn't often get angry

I wasn't talking about Michael Savage antics. People can be angry and be fueled by it, without having a melt down.

I wasn't talking about Michael Savage antics. People can be angry and be fueled by it, without having a melt down.

Beck sounds very not angry when he talks. Again, he's preachy as hell, I'm not saying he's all great. But you actually don't ever listen to him, do you? That's cool, I don't a much and never for long periods, but you shouldn't offer opinions on subjects you don't know anything about. I realize that would be quite a restriction in your case. Still, it's the right answer

He's a lot like Geraldo Rivera. Sometimes he says things and you're like wow, that makes sense and no one out there has the stones to say it. Other times you're like dude, you're completely stoned. They both also get way, way carried away with conspiracy theories.

I'd have a hard time taking anything he said seriously ever on any topic, but unlike the opinions of those who obviously never listened to him, it's nice hearing a political commentator for either party who's clearly not angry.

The other thing he says that annoys me is that he leans libertarian. that annoys me because I am libertarian and I can't think of a single thing about him that's libertarian. I think he just likes the sound of it

Beck sounds very not angry when he talks. Again, he's preachy as hell, I'm not saying he's all great. But you actually don't ever listen to him, do you? That's cool, I don't a much and never for long periods, but you shouldn't offer opinions on subjects you don't know anything about. I realize that would be quite a restriction in your case. Still, it's the right answer

*sigh*

You're really not getting it. And I think you just don't want to because you're more interested in just whining. I never said that Beck gets angry when he talks. What I was suggesting is that Beck's beliefs and positions could be viewed as being inspired by him being in perpetually foul mood, due to constant physical pain and deprivation of sleep. That's the kind of thing that can easily convert into a displaced contempt and nastiness.

*sigh*

You're really not getting it. And I think you just don't want to because you're more interested in just whining. I never said that Beck gets angry when he talks. What I was suggesting is that Beck's beliefs and positions could be viewed as being inspired by him being in perpetually foul mood, due to constant physical pain and deprivation of sleep. That's the kind of thing that can easily convert into a displaced contempt and nastiness.

"Whining?" I'm insulting you, stupid fuck. Look up the word rather than being snotty.

And he's perpetually in a good mood Again, why don't you comment on people you actually listen to? Beck has plenty of faults, I've been saying that. It's just what you're saying isn't it

People fast for all sorts of reasons. I'll admit it is a bit silly to fast for the election of a certain candidate, but he takes politics quite seriously. Doesn't effect or bother me one bit. Beck is free to do whatever he wishes.

Hey I wouldn't fast for ANYONE, you expect me to deprive myself of these?

View attachment 64314

If so, YOU'RE as crazy as Glenn Beck :smoke:
Never ever stand between a RWr and their junk food/snacks.

"Whining?" I'm insulting you, stupid fuck. Look up the word rather than being snotty.

And he's perpetually in a good mood Again, why don't you comment on people you actually listen to? Beck has plenty of faults, I've been saying that. It's just what you're saying isn't it

:lol:

Yeah, this is Beck's "good" mood.

Hey I wouldn't fast for ANYONE, you expect me to deprive myself of these?

View attachment 64314

If so, YOU'RE as crazy as Glenn Beck :smoke:
Never ever stand between a RWr and their junk food/snacks.

Only Republicans have acne or get speeding tickets too

Forum List

Back