🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck = Insane

Already have a thread on it and that's not what he is fasting for. Why is it so difficult to get people to read?

Does he have booze problem?

He did in the past but I believe that is all behind him now. At least, I hope.

Well he's now insane sans booze.

People fast for all sorts of reasons. I'll admit it is a bit silly to fast for the election of a certain candidate, but he takes politics quite seriously. Doesn't effect or bother me one bit. Beck is free to do whatever he wishes.

last week he said god smoked scalia

so cruz could win

not exact words

Glenn Beck: God took Antonin Scalia to help Cruz win - CNNPolitics.com

Beck's audience eats up that drama and demagoguery with a ladle.

He didn't say that either. Didn't mention cruz in the entire discussion.

If he is so crazy, why do people need to lie about what he says to make it sound crazy?

Moderation Message:

This is NOT the Flame Zone. There IS a topic. Discuss it.
It is also Zone2.. Which means that every post that doesn't have content in it
is eligible for an infraction..

If you got a deletion alert -- cut it out. I'll be back to check in couple hours..

Last week in The New Hampshire primary Beck was going off in twitter about Trump and Christians, I spent most of my evening twittering him back along with many others .

It bothers me that he uses his followers who think they are doing a christian thing for him...

People need to stop looking to humans, we have seen many times what happens, and then it is blamed on God.

If only he could have gotten Scalia to do a little fasting. I mean use the crazy where it will do some good.

Does he have booze problem?

He did in the past but I believe that is all behind him now. At least, I hope.

Well he's now insane sans booze.

People fast for all sorts of reasons. I'll admit it is a bit silly to fast for the election of a certain candidate, but he takes politics quite seriously. Doesn't effect or bother me one bit. Beck is free to do whatever he wishes.

last week he said god smoked scalia

so cruz could win

not exact words

Glenn Beck: God took Antonin Scalia to help Cruz win - CNNPolitics.com

Beck's audience eats up that drama and demagoguery with a ladle.

naw i dont think so

his core followers has dropped dramatically

Forum List

Back