Glenn Becks Got Some News For Us...

One of these days GB might actually have some power-toppling information to share, but since he's single-handedly destroyed every ounce of credibility he may have had in the past, nobody with two IQ points to rub together will be there to hear it (much less take it seriously).

Hell, even some of the low-brows are beginning to catch on to his rating-baiting antics. Someone should tell him you can only cry wolf so many times.

Bet pole smoker (wahrrior102) feels pretty foolish about this thread now doncha' pole smoker? :(

Doesn't surprise me one bit that he's a Beckite either. Prolly a paid subscriber to his webtv channel ;)

Not really, shitstain. But thanks for allowing it to bug the fuck out of you.

Can't tell the difference between when someone's bugged and simply playing games with a feeb? :lol:

Again? Must be radio ratings time.

Fox News dominates radio and television ratings, so this can't be it.

The three actual, real television networks had 20kk+ viewers 6/18.

Fox Noose?
1.2kk total
200k <35
450k 35-64
550k geezers

In sum Fox is a big deal to people who get confused by words they don't understand and so avoid hearing them. Much like you, sawhorse punk.

Did anyone ever hear what it was? it's the 19th; 24 hours have to be over from the 13th.

So, it turned out to be another Beck lie?

Gosh, I'm just so surprised.

Not.

He seems downright crazy with his need for attention.

Did anyone ever hear what it was? it's the 19th; 24 hours have to be over from the 13th.

It was posted back on post 28.. and then again a few other times to refresh where the link was. Unfortunately most folks in the thread prefer to discuss some rumor about there being no story to satiate their desire to urinate on Beck.

It was posted back on post 28.. and then again a few other times to refresh where the link was. Unfortunately most folks in the thread prefer to discuss some rumor about there being no story to satiate their desire to urinate on Beck.

I saw that earlier, but it was dated April 22nd, so I assumed it was nothing new. Did we miss something on that link?

I didn't have the patience to read all of it. In scanning it, it would appear that the government is not going to deport a Saudi national who was originally a person of interest in the Boston Bombing because of a conspiracy of some sort or other. I'm sure that Beck can place hom on the grassy knoll as well.

Thanks.............

Though a story dated April 22 about a dubious Saudi nobody will talk about doesn't seem too responsive to huge breaking news within 24 hours of the 13th of June.

He's done this before. Not very nice to tease and then not have anything. I guess any attention is better than being forgotten, but it sounds somewhat psychotic to me.

Thanks.............

Though a story dated April 22 about a dubious Saudi nobody will talk about doesn't seem too responsive to huge breaking news within 24 hours of the 13th of June.

He's done this before. Not very nice to tease and then not have anything. I guess any attention is better than being forgotten, but it sounds somewhat psychotic to me.
He is such a "Beck tease"

Forum List

Back