Glenn Becks Got Some News For Us...

What ever became of this? What was Beck's "Big News"?

Al Capone's vault.

I thought it was something earth shattering like that. Lately it seems that if he says we're going to have to wait, what he really means is, he hopes we'll forget.

But Glenn Beck PROMISED
He said it would be earth shattering

I have had it with Beck, if he does this ten or twelve more times, I will stop believing him

Last edited:
I already have the scoop on this. In 24 hours, Beck is going to announce that he will appear in the window of his studio in New York for one hour every Tuesday afternoon at 2 pM and cry because he loves his country so much...

What ever became of this? What was Beck's "Big News"?
Glenn-Beck-vocal-cords-615x345.png

Beck: Government 'Dragging' Us Into a War We Will Not Survive
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...e-middle-east/

Beck: Government ‘Dragging’ Us Into a War We ‘Will Not Survive’ in the Middle East
Jun. 17, 2013 8:30pm Erica Ritz
Glenn Beck asserted on his weekday television program Monday that “we are moving in the wrong direction [as] a country,” particularly with regard to the Middle East, and that that “we will all be destroyed because of it.” Speaking about the U.S. government’s recent decision to arm the rebels in Syria, Beck said lawmakers in both parties are “dragging” us into yet another war.
“We are worn out and we do not [want to be] in anybody’s business,” Beck said, pointing out that polls indicate the American people overwhelmingly disagree with intervening in the Syrian conflict.
Beck then urged viewers to share one clip from the night’s show, which he said will put the matter in perspective. It seemingly shows a Syrian rebel cutting out and eating the heart and liver of his “enemy.”

How many times are rightwingers going to jump at that tease?

I haven't followed Beck, since he left his show on Fox. The few times O`Reilly had him on his show, I wasn't impressed. He filled his time-slot with what appeared to be deliberate silliness and I wasn't interested or entertained.

Glenn Beck's program on Fox, I DVRd and couldn't wait to watch. He stimulated my interest in history and politics in a way no other has. I loved him, his show, and his patriotism, for the two years it was on. I wish more men were like him, as he evolved into a mature adult with love of country and family, from being steeped in alcoholism for years before.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back