🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glitter Bomb 4.0

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I've been following this guy's exploits for years.

This one is the best yet. Epic.

OMG! I just watched that about an hour ago!!!!

I think he needs to upgrade the outside of the box to be SUPER STICKY, so the thieves can't let it go! And then after the box is away from a building, a rocket breaks thru the bottom of the box and shoots the fucking thief into outer space........or at least far up enough where the oxygen runs out!!!

He says he can't sell them. I don't know why. It's a great party to watch, even though it really doesn't deter criminals, because they have no conscious of any kind.

I'd prefer the thing just blew up when they get in their car or get it home, and shrapnel and glass shards fly everywhere. Or instead of fart spray, it shoots out cyanide gas.

What an easy, quick, and effortless way to get rid of criminals!!!

Hmmmmm.............I wonder what Pelosi's address is.

OMG! I just watched that about an hour ago!!!!

I think he needs to upgrade the outside of the box to be SUPER STICKY, so the thieves can't let it go! And then after the box is away from a building, a rocket breaks thru the bottom of the box and shoots the fucking thief into outer space........or at least far up enough where the oxygen runs out!!!

He says he can't sell them. I don't know why. It's a great party to watch, even though it really doesn't deter criminals, because they have no conscious of any kind.

I'd prefer the thing just blew up when they get in their car or get it home, and shrapnel and glass shards fly everywhere. Or instead of fart spray, it shoots out cyanide gas.

What an easy, quick, and effortless way to get rid of criminals!!!

Hmmmmm.............I wonder what Pelosi's address is.
:lol:

It has 4 cell phones in it, so I imagine it costs thousands of dollars. And he said something about liability issues being the reason he does not sell them.

I like the outer space idea. :lol:

Forum List

Back