Global Cooling Effects On Humans

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
What sort of deleterious effects on humans will occur when the Earth cools?

I think a very significant deleterious effect will be that the world's largest granary crops that feed the people will be utterly destroyed. The warm seasons will get cooler. The Northern American breadbasket that feeds much of population would be devastated.

What other deleterious effects on our environment will be the most disastrous to people?

The geo-engineering program needs to end and the ones behind it need to be tried and executed. Excerpt from the Iron Mountain Report.

When it comes to postulating a credible substitute for war … the “alternate enemy” must imply a more immediate, tangible, and directly felt threat of destruction. It must justify the need for taking and paying a “blood price” in wide areas of human concern. In this respect, the possible substitute enemies noted earlier would be insufficient. One exception might be the environmental-pollution model, if the danger to society it posed was genuinely imminent. The fictive models would have to carry the weight of extraordinary conviction, underscored with a not inconsiderable actual sacrifice of life. … It may be, for instance, that gross pollution of the environment can eventually replace the possibility of mass destruction by nuclear weapons as the principal apparent threat to the survival of the species. Poisoning of the air, and of the principal sources of food and water supply, is already well advanced, and at first glance would seem promising in this respect; it constitutes a threat that can be dealt with only through social organization and political power. …

It is true that the rate of pollution could be increased selectively for this purpose. … But the pollution problem has been so widely publicized in recent years that it seems highly improbable that a program of deliberate environmental poisoning could be implemented in a politically acceptable manner.

Last edited:

I think a very significant deleterious effect will be that the world's largest granary crops that feed the people will be utterly destroyed. The warm seasons will get cooler. The Northern American breadbasket that feeds much of population would be devastated.

What other deleterious effects on our environment will be the most disastrous to people?
Well, when we start to set yearly records for cooling, then we will worry about that. As it presently stands, we are about to set a record for warming for the third year in a row. The trend for the last 150 years as been for warming, a very rapid warming compared to the last 10,000 years. And that trend is accelerating. If you have credible evidence for it being otherwise, present it.

The geo-engineering program needs to end and the ones behind it need to be tried and executed. Excerpt from the Iron Mountain Report.

When it comes to postulating a credible substitute for war … the “alternate enemy” must imply a more immediate, tangible, and directly felt threat of destruction. It must justify the need for taking and paying a “blood price” in wide areas of human concern. In this respect, the possible substitute enemies noted earlier would be insufficient. One exception might be the environmental-pollution model, if the danger to society it posed was genuinely imminent. The fictive models would have to carry the weight of extraordinary conviction, underscored with a not inconsiderable actual sacrifice of life. … It may be, for instance, that gross pollution of the environment can eventually replace the possibility of mass destruction by nuclear weapons as the principal apparent threat to the survival of the species. Poisoning of the air, and of the principal sources of food and water supply, is already well advanced, and at first glance would seem promising in this respect; it constitutes a threat that can be dealt with only through social organization and political power. …

It is true that the rate of pollution could be increased selectively for this purpose. … But the pollution problem has been so widely publicized in recent years that it seems highly improbable that a program of deliberate environmental poisoning could be implemented in a politically acceptable manner.
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat...................................................

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat...................................................

I know exactly of what I speak. Just because you are one of the sheep doesn't mean everyone else is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E&v=iK9nVR9H34

Last edited:

Well, when we start to set yearly records for cooling, then we will worry about that. As it presently stands, we are about to set a record for warming for the third year in a row. The trend for the last 150 years as been for warming, a very rapid warming compared to the last 10,000 years. And that trend is accelerating. If you have credible evidence for it being otherwise, present it.
Bullshit.

There is no credible evidence that you can present. If there was I'm 99% sure that I would have found it a long time ago.

Or do you think you are an alien who needs global cooling? I know you are a nutjob, but I'm wondering if you are that much of a nutjob.

Why are you pro-global cooling in the first place? What is your motivation? How will global cooling help you?

Last edited:
Since there is zero chance of the earth going into a cooling phase, barring caldera type volcanic eruption or impact, how could I possibly be pro global cooling? In fact, with the amount of GHGs that we have already put into the atmosphere, we are going to be warming for several hundred years.

Now, for such a smart fellow, you ability to write lucidly is lacking. No credible evidence that I present for what? Cooling? Warming?

As for you finding the evidence for either, go to Google Scholar. There you can get real scientific articles, not bullshit from WUWT and others of that ilk.

Since there is zero chance of the earth going into a cooling phase, barring caldera type volcanic eruption or impact, how could I possibly be pro global cooling? In fact, with the amount of GHGs that we have already put into the atmosphere, we are going to be warming for several hundred years.

Now, for such a smart fellow, you ability to write lucidly is lacking. No credible evidence that I present for what? Cooling? Warming?

As for you finding the evidence for either, go to Google Scholar. There you can get real scientific articles, not bullshit from WUWT and others of that ilk.
Global dimming cause by geo-engineering is causing as much as 20 percent less sunlight reaching the earth...so how can the earth be warming if less sunlight is reaching the earth? Could it be because the aerosol spraying of nano-particulates that contain barium, strontium and aluminum are actually trapping heat? These alleged scholars that claim "fossil fuels" are the cause are so fukll of shit. Oil is not a fossil fuel, it is not dead dinosaurs as they have found oil a mile underneath the earth's surface. Oil is an abiotic fluid that is naturally produced by the earth's crust. They are finding that old oil fields that were tapped out are refilling. I know that you have almost a childlike faith in "da gubermint" and the shit you hear on the news....but they lie to you with impunity.

Thank God the Earth is warming. If mankind's contribution to global warming is preventing the next ice age, I say thank you. Canada will love all that extra real estate.

Global dimming cause by geo-engineering is causing as much as 20 percent less sunlight reaching the earth...so how can the earth be warming if less sunlight is reaching the earth? Could it be because the aerosol spraying of nano-particulates that contain barium, strontium and aluminum are actually trapping heat? These alleged scholars that claim "fossil fuels" are the cause are so fukll of shit. Oil is not a fossil fuel, it is not dead dinosaurs as they have found oil a mile underneath the earth's surface. Oil is an abiotic fluid that is naturally produced by the earth's crust. They are finding that old oil fields that were tapped out are refilling. I know that you have almost a childlike faith in "da gubermint" and the shit you hear on the news....but they lie to you with impunity.

Oh, jesus, another aerotrails whackjob

Last edited:

Forum List

Back