Global warfare: we're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria,Lebanon,libya,Somalia,

For saving American lives? I greatly disagree with your politicized rhetoric against American leaders, sir. They're not war criminals. That's what the commies of the press want you to think. Keep it up and none of us will be able to speak freely.
No I don't buy the propaganda of our fucking wars saving lives.
War does not save lives, and my perspective on the world is not
fed by political rhetoric, twisted sister.
George W. Bush and Dick Cheney Found Guilty of War Crimes

American Officials Could Be Prosecuted for War Crimes in Yemen

I don't trust this guy (I think this is truth mixed with lies) but sometimes they DO tell us what they're going to do in advance.

ARe you aware this was filmed in 2014, buttercup? General Wesley Clark told that years ago about information that was pertinent after 2001. That has absolutely nothing to do with the present problem that Soleimani was planning for next week's havoc against soldiers President Trump sent over there to protect the Embassy that was attacked by Soleimani's associates last week.

This is a more current picture of the General.
7C34E01C-5EEE-4F05-9D37-2DE804837C8C.jpeg

I'm sorry, but I don't buy the mainstream narrative, I haven't in many years. My viewpoint may be controversial around here, but I've done enough research to realize that we've been lied to in a major way, about numerous things, including these neverending wars.

The wars are based on lies, this has already been proven in the past, so I'm sorry but if you are going to believe the MSM (which is just a mouthpiece of the corrupt powers-that-be) then that is part of the problem. Don't automatically believe what you're told, propaganda is actually legal now, and we are living in a time of great deception. If you're a christian, don't forget who the temporary "god of this world" is.

I'm sorry you feel that way, buttercup.

Nobody did anything about Hitler in his first couple of coups, except the British told him no, and he bombed London, which was the largest city in the Western world at the time. When good men do nothing, Hitlers rise outta nowhere.

I support our military, and I support this President Trump. He has a strong sense of what is the right thing to do , and I know for a fact he hates war.

The Press wants a war. That way they get to travel the globe and sell papers. Trump has nothing to gain by trying to stop the madmen in the Middle East who don't like peace, they want blood, begosh and begorra. But they might reconsider if they recollect they usually aren't equipped to handle our fighting people, who will keep the peace through strength.

Good night all. I hope you think carefully about who's telling you the truth and who wins with interesting travel assignments and writing whatever they feel like writing if there's a war.

U.S. aggression? Where was Global Research when Hillary's husband was bombing Europe? The Obama administration destabilized Libya when it was no threat to the U.S. and now it is a hotbed for terrorism. The left went crazy when President Trump withdrew Troops from Syria and the democrat party undermined Trump's efforts to open a dialog with the North Korean regime when democrat icon Harry Truman left us in a technical state of war back in 1953.. The point is that the world is a whole lot safer during the Trump administration than it has been since Reagan.

U.S. aggression? Where was Global Research when Hillary's husband was bombing Europe? The Obama administration destabilized Libya when it was no threat to the U.S. and now it is a hotbed for terrorism. The left went crazy when President Trump withdrew Troops from Syria and the democrat party undermined Trump's efforts to open a dialog with the North Korean regime when democrat icon Harry Truman left us in a technical state of war back in 1953.. The point is that the world is a whole lot safer during the Trump administration than it has been since Reagan.
Just don't forget who Mike Pompeo and some of those other 'permanent staters' around Trump are and who knows what our missions in Africa and wherever else and then the CIA and other covert ops are up to.?

Last edited:
A little reality check for anyone blowing smoke up Uncle Sam's ass.
us_military_bases_surrounding_iran.jpg-2.jpg
And everywhere you see one of those black dots? There's prosperity for the merchants because our military guys are generous to a fault, and after all is said and done, they love people because they're Americans. And every country that doesn't have a lot of black dots? They're mad because the prosperity of those areas that have black dots are doing a lot better fiscally than they, and they're basically left out of truly good shoppers and American $oldier$ $dollar$. lol And, I apologize if this sounds mercenary, but mercenary is respected where average people don't have a lot of money to spare.

The U.S. military has become a for-hire mercenary army doing the dirty work for Israel by destroying the middle east one country at a time.

The only country remaining on the zionist hit list to attack and destabilize is Iran. .... :cool:
The only Americans awake about war are active duty, veterans or their family members when they come home in flag-draped coffins or with no arms or legs.

The rest of us will never really know unless it comes here. 9/11 should have been the wake up call, but it was the opposite.

Why would a coffin have arms or legs?

And everywhere you see one of those black dots? There's prosperity for the merchants because our military guys are generous to a fault, and after all is said and done, they love people because they're Americans. And every country that doesn't have a lot of black dots? They're mad because the prosperity of those areas that have black dots are doing a lot better fiscally than they, and they're basically left out of truly good shoppers and American $oldier$ $dollar$. lol And, I apologize if this sounds mercenary, but mercenary is respected where average people don't have a lot of money to spare.
That's too funny.
But, I like you miss B....so
Happy New Year:11_2_1043:

That's too funny.
But, I like you miss B....so
Happy New Year:11_2_1043:
You, too, Mr. Angelo.

A peaceful antiwar march at Times Square NYC in 2004 which I was at ....and I can tell you
there were no CNN, ABC or Fox cameras anywhere. (MSNBC was probably lurking nearby waiting for some kind of violence to break out ) It was covered by TYT and Democracy Now, BBC, PBS, Current TV was there ( before Al Gore sold it to Al Jazeera)

Except for the JFK murder and Vietnam, the 2000* election and 9/11 got me involved in politics, but the Iraq war was really it for me.

*(I voted for Ralph Nader)
to7hCiKKo6RDJ9Jyd60HPcHBnEH-r16xTz_wkI_oVjblsj1GdAt2teEfJ7_n2Dku.jpg

Last edited:
Beware of the lies,

That's what I'm telling you.

Trump couldn't even pronounce the guy's name reading it ....
so who's intelligence is he getting the CIA ? :71:
Qasem Soleimani - Wikipedia

Trump didn't know who the Iranian leader he just assassinated was four years ago
Well, I didn't know President Trump would turn the job market around and take 700,000 American people off the welfare rolls four years ago, either, and twelve years ago, I didn't know that President Obama would attempt to undo the achievements of every American soldier since the Revolutionary War, either.

Time only teaches you on a here and now basis but with the passage of years you see more than you saw when you were right on top of it.

While we're speaking of past wars, I pledge to remember all those who gave it up so we could have it good on these shores:
Winter:
OIP.q-uWhl10hdx0wa-Y2Z4N0gHaE7

Spring:
OIP.og0-2HZiTAkZc3W4t8NTBgHaEK

Summer:
OIP.5oq4de6NLrK3Kz6iv-g5NwHaEL

Fall:
OIP.wHilblkdN49uZi9Ic3TXBwHaE8

Recent addition:
OIP.GUeRgsm6qgOHcy_TVRBidgHaEK

^^Soleimani put over1000 headstones scattered in the area up there.^^

Last edited:
The U.S. military has become a for-rent mercenary army doing the dirty work for Israel by destroying the middle east one country at a time.

The only country remaining on the zionist hit list to attack, invade, and destabilize is Iran. .... :cool:
Our weapons were directed at a man who has killed THOUSANDS of muslims and HUNDREDS of Americans, and he has led these killings for over 20 years, and has killed his share for 40 years, Sunni Man. He was planning the murder of a thousand of our military men in the immediate future. He was stopped in the nick of time. I hope you will take a deep breath, be glad that fewer people will be targets in the Middle East from now on.

As leaders of the Free World, we are required to stop serial murderers. This man has killed almost as many people as Saddam Hussein from the figures I saw today. Please make your peace with the job we are required to do as protectors of hundreds of thousands of people if not millions. I'm sorry if his family is a friend of yours, but our American family has been damaged severely by Soleimani, and he was out to murder a vast number of people tomorrow. It's over. His terror war is stopped and will be no more. We're planning peace. If Iran continues its plans on killing its neighbors and American soldiers, we will take action against them. We're all hoping the Iranians will choose peace. They can, but if they don't we are prepared to stop them from threatening and harming people Soleimani and his partners picked fights with.
Soleimani's mommy said he was a nice boy

Forum List

Back