🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GLOBAL WARMING? NASA says Antarctic has been COOLING for past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and Antarctica is THE WHOLE WORLD, right?

dn17864-2_800.jpg

Besides, Antarctica has seen some of the lowest increases in temperatures over the last 125 years.

That must be the NOAA map.
You can tell by the lies....

If it doesn't agree with me, it's a lie.

Great debating skill that.

NOT!

Read the post 48.

I never was quite sure what the colorful map was suppose to show. Red is warmer? By how much warmer? Warmer for the last 5, 10, 15 or 1 year? At least if you go to the NOAA site you can do treads and baselines to your heart content. You will see that global temperature anomaly does in fact show and upward tread. The tread for the US, for at least the last 15 years, is down. I realize that the US is only 2 percent of the world's land mass. But I do believe smaller samples have been used to prove a theory. BTW the NOAA site gives average temperature for the US not anomaly which might be what your map shows.
The sheeple thinks people were living at the poles in 1890 recording the temperatures.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

Besides, Antarctica has seen some of the lowest increases in temperatures over the last 125 years.

Looks like you need to send this map to NOAA.

From the above linked site:

View attachment 55727

Yeah, because my map shows 125 years, and your chart shows the last 15 years.

Did you never think that these might, just possibly, be different?

Of course they ARE different that is my point. I never said things didn't warm over the last 125 years. I merely point out that the US average temperature shows a decline when trended over the last 15 years.

Here is from NOAA using the last 123 years as a baseline, they did't go back to 1889. Still a negative trend in average temperature for the US.

upload_2015-11-27_22-45-23.png

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Say....Why you got this disclaimer on that post?
POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS.

So if any body calls you a lying cheating phony sack of shit you can point to that disclaimer? Yeah, I thought so.

Cuz if I go to the real NOAA graph here: Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) I get the real deal which shows an upward trend that somebody has altered, possibly at this site: Global Warming is not due to human contribution of - Page 237 - Global Terrorism & War where I find your altered version.

Liar.

Hey guys.. It's the same data. But every detail of a graph has meaning. ONE of them shows the 1895 -- 2015 trendline in blue --- the OTHER shows the trendline for only 2000 to 2015..

That's 2 different answers to 2 different questions.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

POST DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT ENDORSE NOR FACT CHECKED ARTICLES POSTED BY ME. IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL POSTER TO DETERMINE IN THEIR MIND THE ACCURACY OF LINKS.

So if any body calls you a lying cheating phony sack of shit you can point to that disclaimer? Yeah, I thought so.

Cuz if I go to the real NOAA graph here: Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) I get the real deal which shows an upward trend that somebody has altered, possibly at this site: Global Warming is not due to human contribution of - Page 237 - Global Terrorism & War where I find your altered version.

Liar.

Hey guys.. It's the same data. But every detail of a graph has meaning. ONE of them shows the 1895 -- 2015 trendline in blue --- the OTHER shows the trendline for only 2000 to 2015..

I understand the difference. I am talking about the pause, which NOAA site clearly shows, at least in my opinion.

Look at the the NOAA site. Remember how we were told 2014 was the warmest year to date? Not for the US

Last edited:

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

I understand the difference. I am talking about the pause, which NOAA site clearly shows, at least in my opinion.

Well of course.. Until the deflection of the "Karl" paper -- EVERY major index and even the IPCC in AR5 recognized at least a 15 year virtually pause in Global temperatures.

Remains to be seen if NOAA adopts the questionable data treatment in Karl, and really doubles down on the misrepresentations..

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

Well of course.. Until the deflection of the "Karl" paper -- EVERY major index and even the IPCC in AR5 recognized at least a 15 year virtually pause in Global temperatures.

Remains to be seen if NOAA adopts the questionable data treatment in Karl, and really doubles down on the misrepresentations..

I am thinking that it may be a little harder with the US temperatures. Since the data is actual average temperature. Not like Gobal which is anomally which, in my opinion, could be adjusted to whatever.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

Well I see the Internet has created another coward bully.

Could you least do yourself the dignity to tell me what I lied about? The disclaimer isn't for what I post it is for the articles I link to. One of the other Internet created bullies accused me of lying because of links posted. I have made mistakes but never lied. As you have clearly lied about me.

I never said that NOAA doesn't show an increase in global anomally. Did you get that? You said temperatrure and if you go to the site that I PROVIDED everyone you will see that for global temperatues it is not as YOU say, it is not temperature it is temperature anomally. Does that make you a liar, well I would let you be the judge. You know yourself better then anyone and in my opinion you call people liars because that is what you wholesale in doing.

What I have always said is if you go to the NOAA site you will see that they show a negative trend for the last 15 years which I will clearly show you. After that an honest trustworthy person would retract what you posted. So I don't expect you to do so because you are neither.

View attachment 55769

You got a lotta 'splainin to do before I apologize or retract. But of course if you can do that 'splainin I will apologize, retract and genuflect before you. First. Your link to this graph is a link to an image file which don't mean shit. I'm not very good at photo editing but I could produce that image. So give me a link to an actual website that displays that graph and purports that it is factual data. Image file only seems dodgy to me. So does that disclaimer, I can't imagine why anybody would use one unless they knew they were doing something dodgy. If some website has errors and I use it that wouldn't make me, or you, a liar.

This is NOAA's graph; http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us/110/00/tavg/ytd/12/2000-2013?base_prd=true&firstbaseyear=1901&lastbaseyear=2000&trend=true&trend_base=100&firsttrendyear=2000&lasttrendyear=2013

zme99lX.png

This is your graph;

ncdc_uslti_2000-2013.png

NOAA's goes to 2014 yours goes a little short , same parameters, NOAA's trend going up your's going down. Seems impossible. Please 'splain.

Like I said I found your graph on this pro-Marijuana site: Global Warming is not due to human contribution of - Page 237 - Global Terrorism & War That's fishy. I don't consider that a legitimate site for weather data for obvious reasons. If you do, 'splain. Or if you've got a link to a legitimate site your clear on this.

Okay, I'm going to post this. I think I saw a site while I was browsing that identified your graph as counterfeit, but I'm not 100% positive so I'll try to find it again. Please explain the glaring contradictions in the meantime.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

No. They both show trend from 2000 to 2014. One parameter, one trend. Ones been doctored, and I don't think it's NOAA's.
Where's the link to that website that shows this gobbledegook.

Suggest you don't argue with me until you learn to READ and UNDERSTAND the two graphs you posted together in a post above. ONE blue line is the long term trend over 1895 to 2014 and the OTHER blue line is the Short term trend from 2000 to 2014.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

Could you least do yourself the dignity to tell me what I lied about? The disclaimer isn't for what I post it is for the articles I link to. One of the other Internet created bullies accused me of lying because of links posted. I have made mistakes but never lied. As you have clearly lied about me.

I never said that NOAA doesn't show an increase in global anomally. Did you get that? You said temperatrure and if you go to the site that I PROVIDED everyone you will see that for global temperatues it is not as YOU say, it is not temperature it is temperature anomally. Does that make you a liar, well I would let you be the judge. You know yourself better then anyone and in my opinion you call people liars because that is what you wholesale in doing.

What I have always said is if you go to the NOAA site you will see that they show a negative trend for the last 15 years which I will clearly show you. After that an honest trustworthy person would retract what you posted. So I don't expect you to do so because you are neither.

View attachment 55769

Okay, this really hurts, but I was wrong! I apologize, retract, and genuflect! I'm not even going to try to make an excuse. I am very sorry. I don't like making mistakes and wrongly accusing someone of lying is a very big mistake. You can have your revenge on me tomorrow, I'm going to bed now, with my head hung low and reminding myself to be 110% sure next time, Thank you for that lesson.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

So who took the temperatures at the poles in 1890?

What a dumbass sheeple.

Yeah, because the ONLY way to find out temperatures is by actually reading them from a thermometer, right?

dn17864-2_800.jpg

NOT!

Read the post 48.

I never was quite sure what the colorful map was suppose to show. Red is warmer? By how much warmer? Warmer for the last 5, 10, 15 or 1 year? At least if you go to the NOAA site you can do treads and baselines to your heart content. You will see that global temperature anomaly does in fact show and upward trend. The tread for the US, for at least the last 15 years, is down. I realize that the US is only 2 percent of the world's land mass. But I do believe smaller samples have been used to prove a theory. BTW the NOAA site gives average temperature for the US not anomaly which might be what your map shows.

Well, you know, if you actually LOOKED at the map, the scale is at the bottom.

Yeah, small samples have been used to "prove" lots of things, and mostly it's not worth listening to.

So, when someone from America tries to prove global cooling by showing that parts of America are cooling, you know what you've got.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Of course they ARE different that is my point. I never said things didn't warm over the last 125 years. I merely point out that the US average temperature shows a decline when trended over the last 15 years.

Here is from NOAA using the last 123 years as a baseline, they did't go back to 1889. Still a negative trend in average temperature for the US.

View attachment 55770

Well I know this is the case. However this doesn't say much in the grand scheme of things.

Also, my point is (on an overall scheme of things) that the Earth is probably in a natural cooling cycle, but man made warming is fighting against natural cooling and seeing slight increases which are lower than would be expected from man made warming fighting nothing.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

View attachment 55769

Okay, this really hurts, but I was wrong! I apologize, retract, and genuflect! I'm not even going to try to make an excuse. I am very sorry. I don't like making mistakes and wrongly accusing someone of lying is a very big mistake. You can have your revenge on me tomorrow, I'm going to bed now, with my head hung low and reminding myself to be 110% sure next time, Thank you for that lesson.

I accept all apologies at face value, no hard feelings.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

What a dumbass sheeple.

Yeah, because the ONLY way to find out temperatures is by actually reading them from a thermometer, right?

It is just the most accurate.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

Liar.

View attachment 55769

You lot are going to get kicked off this board soon, being nice to each other, what is the world coming to.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

View attachment 55727

What a dumbass sheeple.

Sure it is. But dismissing other forms of gathering historical temperatures doesn't mean they're wrong. They might not be 100% accurate, but they're also not just made up.

dn17864-2_800.jpg

NOT!

Read the post 48.

I never was quite sure what the colorful map was suppose to show. Red is warmer? By how much warmer? Warmer for the last 5, 10, 15 or 1 year? At least if you go to the NOAA site you can do treads and baselines to your heart content. You will see that global temperature anomaly does in fact show and upward trend. The tread for the US, for at least the last 15 years, is down. I realize that the US is only 2 percent of the world's land mass. But I do believe smaller samples have been used to prove a theory. BTW the NOAA site gives average temperature for the US not anomaly which might be what your map shows.

Well, you know, if you actually LOOKED at the map, the scale is at the bottom.

Yeah, small samples have been used to "prove" lots of things, and mostly it's not worth listening to.

So, when someone from America tries to prove global cooling by showing that parts of America are cooling, you know what you've got.

Well I did look at the map and it does say from 1889, sorry I missed that.

What I guess I meant was what does this mean: Regional Temperature increase (degC) in a 4degC world, relative to 1890.

I took this from the NOAA site. Interesting that the chart you provided and the data NOAA provides does not go back to the same year.

Any way they are showing an about 1 degree F change for that time period, for the US. Which, as you know, is far less the 4 deg C. How does that jive with the chart you provided? Or are we mixing apples and oranges?

upload_2015-11-28_8-1-44.png

Now looking at global temperature anomaly we derive the following, which does show about a 2.1 deg F increase in those approximately 125 years, look at the data at the site below the chart:

upload_2015-11-28_8-8-14.png

Last edited:

View attachment 55727

View attachment 55727

Liar.

View attachment 55769

You lot are going to get kicked off this board soon, being nice to each other, what is the world coming to.

Certainly you might be right, being mean sure is not going to do it. As was your point.

View attachment 55727

What a dumbass sheeple.

Sure it is. But dismissing other forms of gathering historical temperatures doesn't mean they're wrong. They might not be 100% accurate, but they're also not just made up.

When dealing with tenths of a degree and making policy because of those tenths of a degree, don't you think accuracy matters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back