Global Warming: Reality vs Republican Theology

Well, bearbutt, you have made it very obvious that you are a troll.

Every fraudulent denier cult myth you have posted has been debunked.

You just move on to your next long since debunked denier cult propaganda meme.

Your deranged antics and lies are excellent examples of the crackpot Rebublican-rightwingnut 'Theology' of reality denial that the OP discussed.

You have been debunked and exposed as a clueless moron. Your posts are worthless garbage, as you have clearly demonstrated on this thread. I am done with wasting my time on your silly twaddle. Post all the meaningless bogus bullshit you want and I will just laugh at you.

Your deranged antics and lies are excellent examples of the crackpot Rebublican-rightwingnut 'Theology' of reality denial that the OP discussed.

You have been debunked and exposed as a clueless moron. Your posts are worthless garbage, as you have clearly demonstrated on this thread. I am done with wasting my time on your silly twaddle. Post all the meaningless bogus bullshit you want and I will just laugh at you.
Excellent points, wonderful, bravo, I see much of what you say you repeat, over and over, can you offer anything new?

Excellent points, wonderful, bravo, I see much of what you say you repeat, over and over, can you offer anything new?
And another troll pops up who adds nothing to the thread topic, just more drivel.

And another troll pops up who adds nothing to the thread topic, just more drivel.
That is all it is with you, drivel, right. You are making the claim that the Earth is in extreme danger, that it is the Democrats who are the only ones that can save it, and to do so we must use Oil and Hydrocarbons faster by building the largest Wind Mill the World has ever known. So what else is there to add to the thread?

We can point out how under Obama there is no more Shuttle Program, that the Democrats are transferring our technology to China, that the Democrats shutdown the Super Particle Accelerator that was being built in Texas, after all that what more is there to add to your thread other than to point out that you are the Troll of this thread.

You start your thread with flames, insults, so in that regard, any insult directed at you adds to your OP.

Either way, the solution to Global Warming is the supposed cause you with to prevent, the solution increases CO2 in the atmosphere, so it seems pretty odd that you can solve your crisis by spending more, building more, and more, which has failed to do a thing to add electricity to the grid. And the solution to that problem, the scientific solution is simply, right, we must build the World's biggest battery in the World's biggest battery factory? Building the biggest things certainly takes the biggest amount of Heavy Industry which creates the largest amount of CO2.

Translation~ you lost, you got confused with facts you didn't know about and common sense.

That is all it is with you, drivel, right. You are making the claim that the Earth is in extreme danger, that it is the Democrats who are the only ones that can save it, and to do so we must use Oil and Hydrocarbons faster by building the largest Wind Mill the World has ever known. So what else is there to add to the thread?

We can point out how under Obama there is no more Shuttle Program, that the Democrats are transferring our technology to China, that the Democrats shutdown the Super Particle Accelerator that was being built in Texas, after all that what more is there to add to your thread other than to point out that you are the Troll of this thread.

You start your thread with flames, insults, so in that regard, any insult directed at you adds to your OP.

Either way, the solution to Global Warming is the supposed cause you with to prevent, the solution increases CO2 in the atmosphere, so it seems pretty odd that you can solve your crisis by spending more, building more, and more, which has failed to do a thing to add electricity to the grid. And the solution to that problem, the scientific solution is simply, right, we must build the World's biggest battery in the World's biggest battery factory? Building the biggest things certainly takes the biggest amount of Heavy Industry which creates the largest amount of CO2.

Good fucking god can you get any more stupid? And people accuse us of trying to take us back to the stone age.

Good fucking god can you get any more stupid? And people accuse us of trying to take us back to the stone age.

Are you not taking us back to the Stone Age (capitals, it is a name, crick). The solution to the phony problem of GW is to increase Heavy Industry, to produce the largest Wind Mills, and to produce as many as humanely possible. That increases CO2 in the atmosphere.

It is as if the AGW nutters do not see any real catastrophe so the solution is to increase CO2 so that we can really see a change in the Climate.

Either way, the proposed solution increases CO2 in the atmosphere.

I'm tried of attempting to educate someone unwilling to be educated. If you don't want to see the double-pointed, Hudson Bay (capital letters, proper name) axe of a flaw sticking out of the back of your contention, I'm done pointing it out to you.

Marcott.png

These are the best temperature data we have covering your period but only goes to 1990 and global temps have risen over 0.4C since then. The "Roman Period" lasted from 50 BC to 500 AD. Does that look to you as if it were warmer?

Last edited:
I'm tried of attempting to educate someone unwilling to be educated. If you don't want to see the double-pointed, Hudson Bay (capital letters, proper name) axe of a flaw sticking out of the back of your contention, I'm done pointing it out to you.
Educate me? Tell us all how building the World's largest Wind Mill does not use the largest amount of Hydrocarbons? Tell us how continuous manufacturing, forever building the World's largest Wind Mill's, weighing in at over 1300 tons each, does not increase CO2. We are talking about Heavy Industry increasing production, forever. Explain how increased production of Heavy Industry is not a problem?

You tell us. You've got all the answers.
It is simple crick, when one replaces one electrical power plant with 100,000's that requires an increase in the use of Heavy Industry, which uses Coal to produce the millions of tons of steel you have increased consumption of. The millions of tons of fiberglass also requires fossil fuels in the manufacturing process. And of course we can not forget the millions of tons of cement that Green Energy demands an increase in production of, making cement produces more CO2 than any other industry.

Green Energy increases the use of Heavy Industry.

Elektra said:
And of course we can not forget ...

But you can forget the CO2 produced by the production of fossil fuel powered plants and you can forget that the CO2 produced in both processes is trivial compared to the amount a fossil fuel power plant in operation will consume and you can forget that I demonstrated that the windmill repays that load in less than one-THIRD of its FIRST DAY of operation. All of that you CAN forget, because you choose to be stupid.

Last edited:
Anyone refuted WG-1 yet? Should be child's play. Look at all the experts you've got out there: SSDD, Billy Bob, Muhammed. Impressive brain trust. Just ask them.
yeah, like I said, you can't explain the 15 year pause they agree with. We're all still waiting. I even gave you the page number and quoted it for you. Well?

English much? I agreed that AR5 thought there was a pause. For all other "pause" questions, see Karl et al 2015.

English much? I agreed that AR5 thought there was a pause. For all other "pause" questions, see Karl et al 2015.
well good, since you didn't post the previous post you said you claimed that in, I'll take that as you lied. Now, since CO2 has increased in the atmosphere since 15 years ago, that would tell you that there isn't a cause and effect between CO2 driving Temperature. Thank you for finally admitting that.

well good, since you didn't post the previous post you said you claimed that in, I'll take that as you lied. Now, since CO2 has increased in the atmosphere since 15 years ago, that would tell you that there isn't a cause and effect between CO2 driving Temperature. Thank you for finally admitting that.
Classic 'Argument from Insanity' fallacy.....and just what we all expect from ol' JustCrazy at this point.

Forum List

Back