Global Warming takes 2 lives, and the left wingers"at this point what difference does it make"?

With the Arctic Ovean melting over 32 degrees, where does the freezing weather come from?

• It is just weather, not global warming, so shut the F up.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • the record temperatures are well below the normal so must come from the Arctic that isnt melting.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I am uneducated from public schools and will not participate in such a scientific study.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No. I'm saying that this:

fig2b-1.png

is not the result of a satellite glitch.

What's the meaning of the colored scale on your chart?

Today it's -20F

Arctic Weather Map

fig2b-1.png

Today it's -20F

Arctic Weather Map

My apologies. I thought I had the caption in there with that. Here it is.

Figure 2b. This plot shows air temperature difference from average in the Arctic for November 2016. Air temperatures at the 925 hPa (approximately 2,500 feet) level in the atmosphere were above the 1981 to 2010 average over the entire Arctic Ocean and, locally up to 10 degrees Celsius (18 degrees Fahrenheit) above average near the North Pole. This is in sharp contrast to northern Eurasia, where temperatures were up to 4 to 8 degrees Celsius (7 to 14 degrees Fahrenheit) below average.

You've been claiming that this is a satellite glitch. In the other thread in which you inadvertently posted, you said you had posted that information multiple times. I have seen nothing but you and Billy Bob making such claims. I have never seen any links to the satellite people making such statements. But you must have such things or you wouldn't be making those claims. If such links have already been posted, simply give me the thread and post number. Otherwise, a link to the satellite management people admitting such a problem will do fine.

fig2b-1.png

Today it's -20F

Arctic Weather Map

My apologies. I thought I had the caption in there with that. Here it is.

Figure 2b. This plot shows air temperature difference from average in the Arctic for November 2016. Air temperatures at the 925 hPa (approximately 2,500 feet) level in the atmosphere were above the 1981 to 2010 average over the entire Arctic Ocean and, locally up to 10 degrees Celsius (18 degrees Fahrenheit) above average near the North Pole. This is in sharp contrast to northern Eurasia, where temperatures were up to 4 to 8 degrees Celsius (7 to 14 degrees Fahrenheit) below average.

OK it's a C scale of degrees above "normal", that makes sense. Thank you

Forum List

Back