GM lies to Trump, public about chevy cruze production

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
GM Lies to Trump, Public About Chevy Cruze Production
Lying GM makes Cruzes in Mexico, sells them in America
GM quickly denied Trump’s tweet, and in a press release that same day, the company claimed that all Cruze sedans sold in the US are “built in GM’s assembly plant in Lordstown, Ohio”, and that GM builds the Cruze hatchback for global markets in Mexico, with only a small percentage being sold in the US…
----------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure who is worse the politicians or these huge corporations who sell bs to the American people.
Corporations are just as crooked as politicians and they too are all in the same club.

GM quickly denied Trump’s tweet, and in a press release that same day, the company claimed that all Cruze sedans sold in the US are “built in GM’s assembly plant in Lordstown, Ohio”, and that GM builds the Cruze hatchback for global markets in Mexico, with only a small percentage being sold in the US…

I'm not sure who is worse the politicians or these huge corporations who sell bs to the American people.
Corporations are just as crooked as politicians and they too are all in the same club.

Have you heard this lie the LAMESTREAM media made up about Trump by chance?
as you can see from this video.the hand gesture donald trump made to that reporter is a very common gesture he makes ALL THE TIME.

Debunking the lie of the media that Trump made fun of a reporter.

One of his little quirks he has.The Lamestream media of course in their biased reporting left this out that he has done that not once,not twice but SEVERAL TIMES with many others while discussing a subject.

It Just happened to be one of those rare coincidences in this case that the reporter he was talking to had a disability with his hand so the media jumped on this.I guarantee you they KNEW how he has done that many times in the past.If I came across this,then you know they were aware of it as well.:roll:

I just learned of it so I just now posted it in the Current Events. He really must be a loose cannon as JFK was that the establishment is afraid of the fact they are going to the extremes they are making up these lies about him. I cant ever recall them doing that with the Bushs,Clintons.Or Obama can you?

• Banned

as you can see from this video.the hand gesture donald trump made to that reporter is a very common gesture he makes ALL THE TIME.

One of his little quirks he has.The Lamestream media of course in their biased reporting left this out that he has done that not once,not twice but SEVERAL TIMES with many others while discussing a subject.

It Just happened to be one of those rare coincidences in this case that the reporter he was talking to had a disability with his hand so the media jumped on this.I guarantee you they KNEW how he has done that many times in the past.If I came across this,then you know they were aware of it as well.:roll:

I just learned of it so I just now posted it in the Current Events. He really must be a loose cannon as JFK was that the establishment is afraid of the fact they are going to the extremes they are making up these lies about him. I cant ever recall them doing that with the Bushs,Clintons.Or Obama can you?

LOL I did I just saw MARK DICE mentioning that.

• Banned

And yet we can not get the sheep to see how these MSM lie through their teeth. They can not connect the dots whatsoever.
They really can't connect how the msm is corporate controlled. No matter what is put in front of them showing that they are controlled by Globalist ass hats.

LOL I did I just saw MARK DICE mentioning that.
I have my doubts if Trump is any different than the Bushs,Clintons,Or Obama,all puppets of the establishment,however it really makes you wonder WHY they are going to such great lengths to slander him as they are if he IS part of the establishment.kinda makes you wonder.lol

I am not sold on Trump.I just hate media bias and lies.

Forum List

Back