"Go get 'em, Roy!" - President Trump tells Judge Roy Moore on the phone

There will be new evidence against him right up to the election. Deep State will be pulling them out of the woodwork till then. If he is elected, they'll all go away, failing in their attempt to gain control of all things red..

Personally I don't care what the leftist false accusers say. Only if there is evidence will I care, given the rampant false accusations.

That being said, it's not not even illegal to date a 17 year old. Age of consent in Alabama is 16. The false accusers should up their game.

You have a POTUS groper himself supporting a child predator.
If you ask Weinstein he denied all the claims that he is a sexual predator.

Personally I don't care what the leftist false accusers say. Only if there is evidence will I care, given the rampant false accusations.

That being said, it's not not even illegal to date a 17 year old. Age of consent in Alabama is 16. The false accusers should up their game.

GOD BLESS TRUMP!!!!!!:2up: GOD BLESS JUDGE MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

YES! :banana:

Even if he dated her, which I doubt, What part exactly is illegal?

Let me just mention that Celine Dion started dating her late husband when she was 19. He was 45 at the time. He first managed her career when she was only 12. She started having feelings for him when she was 17. Weird, isn't it?

Meaning what?
Are you implying that Rene Angelil is child molester?

The RNC and McConnell have all reinstated their support of Roy Moore and will be financially supporting him in these closing days.

Finally!

The Right is getting Stronger...

Moore is good.......

Winning.....

Even if he dated her, which I doubt, What part exactly is illegal?

Let me just mention that Celine Dion started dating her late husband when she was 19. He was 45 at the time. He first managed her career when she was only 12. She started having feelings for him when she was 17. Weird, isn't it?

Meaning what?
Are you implying that Rene Angelil is child molester?

I don't think I said anything remotely close to that. If anyone is implying anything, it's you.

I'm pointing that Angelil didn't break any law despite of the age difference. I don't see you complaining about it.

Since you replied to my previous post, it would be nice if you actually answer the question I asked in regards of your link: What part exactly Roy Moore did that is illegal?

In Alabama, in that era she was legal age & says she was only kissed by her consent no laws broke, therefore I question why would she be news & add the fact: the timing of the race Dems are so desperate for and needed a hail mary "cheating" to grab.
Remember Dems like to cheat and will do anything to gain a seat="anything".
If Dems won't even allow a legal event to occur then the Dems are acting like fascist dictators. Worse if it's 100% constructed smear non event. Is that who you want
taking back power, or allow them further obstruction, keeping the Gov't from doing anything, & get anything done?

Hey Conyers, Put your damn pants on!

In Alabama, in that era she was legal age & says she was only kissed by her consent no laws broke, therefore I question why would she be news & add the fact: the timing of the race Dems are so desperate for and needed a hail mary "cheating" to grab.
If Dems won't even allow a legal event to occur then the Dems are acting like fascist dictators. Worse if it's 100% constructed smear non event. Is that who you want
taking back power, or allow them further obstruction, keeping the Gov't from doing anything, & get anything done?

I love how the right is now making excuses for this creep.

What about his charity scam and the IRS investigation?

What about his defiance of the court orders in violation of the oath he took to uphold the Constitution?

What about the 14 year old he assaulted.

And since you brought up the lengths Democrats will go to win a seat, what about 25+ years of lies and smears about the Clintons, $100 million of taxpayers’ money spent on investigations which yielded no charges of corruption or malfeasance other than a lie about a blow job.

Republicans even admitted the 7 Benghazi Investigations were all about slandering Hillary so she wouldn’t be elected Oresident. That’s the lengths Republicans will go to steal an election.

And Trump. He colluded with a foreign government to lift sanctions in return for their help in getting him elected.

Oh for crying out loud he never denied knowing her at all. He just didn't remember dating her.
Well... that really does not help much though.

I mean, how many 17 year old women did he date when he was in his thirties for him to forget her? I would think that particular relationship would have stuck out in his mind...
Doesn't matter, how would you like to compete for new business and your competition tells your perspective new client that when you were younger you hung out at health clinics to pick up woman? It's legal so irrelevant, but placed in the mind of your client for what purpose, but to sway opinion and cheat the competition.
Dems can't win on policy, so they cheat and smear and play games.

I love how the right is now making excuses for this creep.

What about his charity scam and the IRS investigation?

What about his defiance of the court orders in violation of the oath he took to uphold the Constitution?

What about the 14 year old he assaulted.

And since you brought up the lengths Democrats will go to win a seat, what about 25+ years of lies and smears about the Clintons, $100 million of taxpayers’ money spent on investigations which yielded no charges of corruption or malfeasance other than a lie about a blow job.

Republicans even admitted the 7 Benghazi Investigations were all about slandering Hillary so she wouldn’t be elected Oresident. That’s the lengths Republicans will go to steal an election.

And Trump. He colluded with a foreign government to lift sanctions in return for their help in getting him elected.
Like the Conyers supporters who said give Conyers due process which accidentally took due process away from the victims being believed in the Conyers cases?
No, because the Victim in Moore case were already disproved you still deny him due process as you did in making up Trump propaganda already disproved by all our agencies. Unlike evidence in Conyer's cases where he paid hush money,
In Moores case the others were non issues used as window dressing (to add numbers to sell the 1 fake story to make it SEEM credible). Research found the 14 y.o. couldn't have been 14 (through dates given)
The yearbook forgery and adding these non issue people in the frey taints the claims and reveals the smear. The non follow through also proves it was a strategic hit job.
If he was guilty then "DUE PROCESS" will reveal it, but you want to ruin a life and cheat /manipulate an election before due process which makes you the one with the issues more so then the view you have of a guilty Moore.
So far Due process has proved you wrong about Trump, and so far pending & wrong about Moore.
=you end up being the lawless one.

Forum List

Back