Go Ricky! Go Ricky!

Santorum...........can't you just see him in the Oval Office? It is a perfect fit. Meant to be.

I can see him in a white robe
I can see him at the pulpit preaching hell and damnation
I can see him mixing politics and religion
I can see him putting prayer back in school (mandatory)
I can see him marginalising women

But I can't see him in the WH...

Santorum...........can't you just see him in the Oval Office? It is a perfect fit. Meant to be.

I can see him in a white robe
I can see him at the pulpit preaching hell and damnation
I can see him mixing politics and religion
I can see him putting prayer back in school (mandatory)
I can see him marginalising women

But I can't see him in the WH...

He's pretty weak on issues that do not concern human private parts, certain catastrophic debate loser.

Good man!

he's praying for santorum to win because obama kicks his butt in double digits.

loon.

Bah...Obama put all that energy into bashing Santorum, and it cost him support from women voters.

And, Santorum beats Obama head to head in the latest polls.

actually, that's not true. that's what some religious right blog said. most polls show that women are running from the GOP in droves... well, except for the evangelicals.

no... he doesn't. theres' not one poll on realclearpolitics that has santorum winning. RCP average is at +6 obama. reuters has the president at +10.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

Santorum will not be the nominee.
Last thing we need is a big spending, big government Republican that also panders to the religous looney tunes.
If he was get ready for 4 more years of Obama and his lame brain administration.
Santorum also took private school deductions and vouchers from a state he did not even live in.
Santorum supported almost all the big spending liberal entitlement programs including the unfunded massive Medicare fraud of a prescription drug program. Count the tens of thousands of Big Pharma contributions to seal his vote on that one.

loon.

Bah...Obama put all that energy into bashing Santorum, and it cost him support from women voters.

I think it is the other way around. Reports I am reading state that not only are women less likely to vote for Santorum, but Obama is killing him in the polls. What polls are you reading?

there's a christian blog that someone posted before that is telling their people don't listen to that man behind the curtain, the polls are a lefty fabrication .... and women really really want a president who's going to take us back to the 1950's where we can clean the house wearing pearls and have the perfect chilled martini waiting for our husband when he gets home from work. :cuckoo:

People who wallow in filth? You mean like Bush's spiritual advisor who was into gay massages and buying crack?

I think it is the other way around. Reports I am reading state that not only are women less likely to vote for Santorum, but Obama is killing him in the polls. What polls are you reading?

there's a christian blog that someone posted before that is telling their people don't listen to that man behind the curtain, the polls are a lefty fabrication .... and women really really want a president who's going to take us back to the 1950's where we can clean the house wearing pearls and have the perfect chilled martini waiting for our husband when he gets home from work. :cuckoo:

Or like in the 60's where women took diet pills (amphetamines) and valiums?

Don't forget that nice domestic black maid to dust the shelves and vacuum the floor...

Rick Santorum is the grown up kid that used to tell on us for sneaking girls into the vacant classroom in the 9th grade. We used to attempt to kick his wimpy ass but his mama would come to the principal's office and tell him we were bullying Ricky.
Who in their right mind believe this guy has the guts to fight his way out of a Hooters waitresses' wet T shirt on a cold day?
Rick Santorum is beyond weak.

loon.

Gallup

In the poll, Obama lags the two leading Republican rivals in the 12 states likely to determine the outcome of a close race in November:

•Former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum tops Obama 50%-45% in the swing states. Nationwide, Santorum's lead narrows to 49%-46%.

•Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney edges Obama 48%-46% in the swing states. Nationwide, they are tied at 47% each.

Gallup: Romney Ties Obama, Santorum Leads Obama | The American Pundit

Rasmussen

Published: Saturday, March 10 2012 11:37 p.m. MST

With Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney adding to their primary wins Saturday, the latest Rasmussen poll shows both of them capable of posing a challenge to President Barack Obama in the November election.

According to Rasmussen's poll of likely voters, the updated numbers show Romney ahead by five points in a hypothetical 2012 battle with the president. While Romney sits at 48 percent to Obama's 43 percent, Santorum sits at 46 percent to Obama's 45 percent. His one-point lead over Obama is Santorum's second time ahead of the president.

deseretnews.com mobile

What polls are you looking at?

Gallup

In the poll, Obama lags the two leading Republican rivals in the 12 states likely to determine the outcome of a close race in November:

•Former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum tops Obama 50%-45% in the swing states. Nationwide, Santorum's lead narrows to 49%-46%.

•Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney edges Obama 48%-46% in the swing states. Nationwide, they are tied at 47% each.

Gallup: Romney Ties Obama, Santorum Leads Obama | The American Pundit

Rasmussen

Published: Saturday, March 10 2012 11:37 p.m. MST

With Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney adding to their primary wins Saturday, the latest Rasmussen poll shows both of them capable of posing a challenge to President Barack Obama in the November election.

According to Rasmussen's poll of likely voters, the updated numbers show Romney ahead by five points in a hypothetical 2012 battle with the president. While Romney sits at 48 percent to Obama's 43 percent, Santorum sits at 46 percent to Obama's 45 percent. His one-point lead over Obama is Santorum's second time ahead of the president.

deseretnews.com mobile

What polls are you looking at?

go look at my link.

Forum List

Back