God Bless the Koch Brothers!

Only thing FDR defeated was the hopes and dreams of our founding fathers! :mad:
They would disagree. Times and needs change. They knew that so why don't you?

You know what doesn't change? THE BIBLE! Maybe you should put down your commie manifesto's and give it a read sometime!
I'm rereading a history of Christianity. Maybe later.

I wonder if the Kochs know what Jesus said about where your heart is? Maybe they like it hot.

Last edited:
The Kochs, dead soon enough. Plus they are the poster-boys for why letting old rich white men run the place makes the country into one only they can love.

The Koch brothers provide tens of thousands of people with good paying jobs, so apparently what you object to is prosperity.

I think you hit on Democrat's conflict with them. People with good paying jobs are far less likely to vote for the party of dependency.

I wonder if the Kochs know what Jesus said about where your heart is? Maybe they like it hot.

Well, Democrats don't. The bible talks about charity being our personal responsibility. It never mentions government doing it for you. There's actually a pretty good reason for that...

Well, Democrats don't. The bible talks about charity being our personal responsibility. It never mentions government doing it for you. There's actually a pretty good reason for that...
It doesn't mention the government hardly at all, expect to say that God will guide your leaders and render to it what it is due. You trust in God right?

It doesn't mention the government hardly at all, expect to say that God will guide your leaders and render to it what it is due. You trust in God right?

Non-sequitur. What government is due does not mean whatever government does. It means what government should do. And the government is not the place for charity. That is a private act. Government sucks at it because politicians help themselves and get away with it because they are using confiscated money and they make the rules.

Can't I just teach Bible Study, at a camp for naughty Catholic schoolgirls?

That job is based on seniority. I can't even apply yet
If I turn myself black, can I jump to the head of the line? You know, once they go black...

If you turn yourself black you'll be too busy sorting through the amount's of Jet Ski's and televisions the government will send you to think about anything else

Forum List

Back