God Bless the Koch Brothers!

Well, Democrats don't. The bible talks about charity being our personal responsibility. It never mentions government doing it for you. There's actually a pretty good reason for that...
It doesn't mention the government hardly at all, expect to say that God will guide your leaders and render to it what it is due. You trust in God right?

Non-sequitur. What government is due does not mean whatever government does. It means what government should do. And the government is not the place for charity. That is a private act. Government sucks at it because politicians help themselves and get away with it because they are using confiscated money and they make the rules.
Not really your concern now is it? Aren't you supposed to be focused on the Kingdom of God? Aren't you a sparrow not a bookkeeper or a tax collector? Bitching about the government saves souls? Is that what you think your cross to bear is?

That job is based on seniority. I can't even apply yet
If I turn myself black, can I jump to the head of the line? You know, once they go black...

If you turn yourself black you'll be too busy sorting through the amount's of Jet Ski's and televisions the government will send you to think about anything else
Damn, that must be catch 23? And I was getting all excited by finally being able to serve God.

It doesn't mention the government hardly at all, expect to say that God will guide your leaders and render to it what it is due. You trust in God right?

Non-sequitur. What government is due does not mean whatever government does. It means what government should do. And the government is not the place for charity. That is a private act. Government sucks at it because politicians help themselves and get away with it because they are using confiscated money and they make the rules.
Not really your concern now is it? Aren't you supposed to be focused on the Kingdom of God? Aren't you a sparrow not a bookkeeper or a tax collector? Bitching about the government saves souls? Is that what you think your cross to bear is?

The rantings of an idiot

If I turn myself black, can I jump to the head of the line? You know, once they go black...

If you turn yourself black you'll be too busy sorting through the amount's of Jet Ski's and televisions the government will send you to think about anything else
Damn, that must be catch 23? And I was getting all excited by finally being able to serve God.

Only the Koch brothers know how to properly serve God

The Koch brothers are the most Christian individuals I have EVER heard of in my life. They are heroes of this nation and I thank the Lord everyday we have been blessed with their healing presence in our crumbling society
If you don't write satire then you live it. Either way, it's masterful.

is that what you call it?

i call it dishonest, disingenuous and brainwashed

The rantings of an idiot
Quoting scripture is ranting? Interesting.

The Koch brothers are the most Christian individuals I have EVER heard of in my life. They are heroes of this nation and I thank the Lord everyday we have been blessed with their healing presence in our crumbling society
If you don't write satire then you live it. Either way, it's masterful.

is that what you call it?

i call it dishonest, disingenuous and brainwashed
I call it the best I've seen in ages. I'm getting him an agent tomorrow, and taking a cut for doing so.

look where it's coming from, though.
You mean somebody who actually knows Christianity and would like the Christians to live what they say they believe in?

You're a christian, so you believe that government should do your charity for you? Again, where is that in the bible?
I'm no Christian little one. I actually know the faith, which is exactly why I rejected it.

You mean somebody who actually knows Christianity and would like the Christians to live what they say they believe in?

You're a christian, so you believe that government should do your charity for you? Again, where is that in the bible?
I'm no Christian little one. I actually know the faith, which is exactly why I rejected it.

Actually, you don't, and your posts show that. If you did as you say, you would portray it accurately to make the point. That you can't portray it accurately shows your agenda both in evaluating it and how you're misusing the words now.

Case in point...

You didn't quote the bible, you used a few words from it in your own self serving sentences. That isn't quoting the bible.
It is if you know it.

I don't know what that means, then neither do you. Show the "quote" you believe addresses the point you're making. Since you reply to every post and respond to none of the points, I'm guessing that pattern will continue here.

Actually, you don't, and your posts show that. If you did as you say, you would portray it accurately to make the point. That you can't portray it accurately shows your agenda both in evaluating it and how you're misusing the words now.
Christianity is not what you believe, few Americans have any idea at all. That's the issue in a nutshell.

You didn't quote the bible, you used a few words from it in your own self serving sentences. That isn't quoting the bible.
It is if you know it.

I don't know what that means, then neither do you. Show the "quote" you believe addresses the point you're making. Since you reply to every post and respond to none of the points, I'm guessing that pattern will continue here.

Look those up. Google will help you.

Forum List

Back