God Bless the Koch Brothers!

Calling for their deaths? No, I simply said it won't be long now, which happens to be true. Old people die you know. And I also commented on the fact that people like them shouldn't be running the world. They are hardly the only old rich white men trying to rule the world for their benefit these days eh?

Maybe you should take your outsized outrage and go jerk off in the shower?

So who should be running the world, once you have killed off all of the productive people?

Old rich white men, the ones that actually create jobs and livings seem to be the ones you want to go first. So let's do that. Lets just kill them off. Then it will be unicorns and fairy tales of prosperity right? The idiots running the burger cookers at McDonalds will all the sudden know how to run a business and a country. The welfare recipient is suddenly going to step up and know how to run an oil company, or a farm, or a technology company.

What we really need here is the old white guys that actually know how to run a business to be killed off. Because we all know the welfare recipient is going to step up and not just stand there like a retard with his or her hand out for the government supplied minimum.

What you do in the shower isn't really my problem. Soap yourself up and do...whatever you think fits your schedule. Shower productivity isn't a big concern of mine.
I see you've been drinking the Koch-aid in a big way there buddy? It would take a year to clear all that dogma away. Your opinions are noted, that's all, and frankly that's more than they deserve.
Well damn, that dogma should be fading fast right about now right? The government and then idiots obie put in there should be booming by now right?

Solyndra shouldn't be bankrupt, the Chevy volt should be the leading sales car of the future and obiecare should have 300 million sign ups by now.

Give me a government success story outside the military. And I don't mean the military going forward because he seems hell bent on fucking that up as well. Where is the government run success story?

So who should be running the world, once you have killed off all of the productive people?

Old rich white men, the ones that actually create jobs and livings seem to be the ones you want to go first. So let's do that. Lets just kill them off. Then it will be unicorns and fairy tales of prosperity right? The idiots running the burger cookers at McDonalds will all the sudden know how to run a business and a country. The welfare recipient is suddenly going to step up and know how to run an oil company, or a farm, or a technology company.

What we really need here is the old white guys that actually know how to run a business to be killed off. Because we all know the welfare recipient is going to step up and not just stand there like a retard with his or her hand out for the government supplied minimum.

What you do in the shower isn't really my problem. Soap yourself up and do...whatever you think fits your schedule. Shower productivity isn't a big concern of mine.
I see you've been drinking the Koch-aid in a big way there buddy? It would take a year to clear all that dogma away. Your opinions are noted, that's all, and frankly that's more than they deserve.
Well damn, that dogma should be fading fast right about now right? The government and then idiots obie put in there should be booming by now right?

Solyndra shouldn't be bankrupt, the Chevy volt should be the leading sales car of the future and obiecare should have 300 million sign ups by now.

Give me a government success story outside the military. And I don't mean the military going forward because he seems hell bent on fucking that up as well. Where is the government run success story?
Yep, you're an irrational nutter alright.

Didn't know it was in question.
It was in my mind. But that is cleared up now.

But that now begs the killer question:

If your are an admitted misanthropic human, how does it come to pass that you trust your own judgement any better than that of any other mere human?

Just who do you believer you are?
One of the things you pick studying mankind, which makes you hate them if you're honest, is the ability to see beyond them, beyond yourself. You don't fear death, you don't panic when buildings fall, you don't run from dangerous people or situations, you observe them.

It makes you cynical, and therefore realistic. Grandpa dies, he was old. The baby dies, it got sick. The dog dies, that's a shame because it was better than most people. An outlook like that allows you to look at life for what is, see the little men behind the curtains, the constant needs of mankind to say that somehow they matter in a universe that could trash this planet in the blink of an eye and not even bother to notice it went missing. When you aren't attached to this life, the game of life gets very clear.

The only time my ego comes back into play is when someone calls me a liar. I have no reason to lie here. I seek the truths and I present them, with humor if I can. And I can do such a thing because while life matters to you, and your life more than others unless really pushed to save a loved one, I don't give a damn if I never wake up again. If I don't, my problems are solved. Until then, I do what I do, which is seek the truths and I do a lot of that by bantering with mankind, most of whom I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. They aren't worthy of it.
You speak "truths" from a position of self-loathing, which hardly makes you any expert on anything but that.

It is probable that the services of a quality psychiatrist could be of more benefit to you than acting out your mental problems on a message board.

Just here to help.

Anyone else notice the most vocal and pathetic poster in this thread immediately called for the death of someone not supporting his ideas?
Calling for their deaths? No, I simply said it won't be long now, which happens to be true. Old people die you know. And I also commented on the fact that people like them shouldn't be running the world. They are hardly the only old rich white men trying to rule the world for their benefit these days eh?

Maybe you should take your outsized outrage and go jerk off in the shower?

Who should be ruling the world, a bunch of Oprah watching welfare queens?

See, you can't tell. Exactly my point.

And you're right, don't call yourself a Christian. You aren't one.

I said I don't, and I never did. You assumed I was. You brought up the bible and I addressed your point. In retrospect, I see why that confused you...

Nowhere in our discussion have you quoted the bible though.
If you weren't so dumb and LITERAL you would realize that quoting scripture in the case does not require book, chapter, and verse. In Western society we make reference to things, which we call Quoting as in, you say someone kicked you and I say turn the other cheek. If you know the Bible I do not have to add all this:

Matthew 5:39 ►

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

for it to be a Quote. It requires Higher Level Thinking, which you lack, just as you lack a clear understand of anything Jesus actually said. He wasn't just a nice who wanted everyone to get along. If you think of him that way then you're an idiot because that's not at all who he was or what he said.

I guess in your mind you're making some sort of point.

If you weren't so dumb and LITERAL you would realize that quoting scripture in the case does not require book, chapter, and verse. In Western society we make reference to things, which we call Quoting as in, you say someone kicked you and I say turn the other cheek. If you know the Bible I do not have to add all this:

Matthew 5:39 ►

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

for it to be a Quote. It requires Higher Level Thinking, which you lack, just as you lack a clear understand of anything Jesus actually said. He wasn't just a nice who wanted everyone to get along. If you think of him that way then you're an idiot because that's not at all who he was or what he said.

First of all, you don't know the difference between a quote and a reference. Second, I would have been fine with a reference if what you said was consistent with the bible, the problem is that it wasn't, you pulled it out of your ass in an idiotic way.
When someone says they were quoting scripture, or anything else, that the other person should know the reference, it doesn't look like the "quote" on your high school term paper. And what I said was Entirely Consistent with the Bible, if you knew the bloody thing, which you don't miss Jesus was a just a really nice guy.

What you said was consistent with people who hate the bible and use it's words in a completely twisted way to make your anti-Christian point. I may be a theologically liberal Christian, but I am not anti-Christian like you are. With your obvious agenda, you are the least qualified to say you are being fair.

As for "quote," that is a word for word recitation. That is what it means and that is how it's used. You don't say you are "quoting" something and then paraphrase, even if unlike you it's a reasonable paraphrase. Buy a dictionary.

The Kochs, dead soon enough. Plus they are the poster-boys for why letting old rich white men run the place makes the country into one only they can love.

The Koch brothers provide tens of thousands of people with good paying jobs, so apparently what you object to is prosperity.
What I object to is what Jesus did, greed and corruption.

Mexican drug lords provide plenty of jobs as well. It doesn't mean I'm going to worship them like gods.

Yeah the whole "god bless them" thing seems weird. They employ people but I've never seen this type of worship for someone just because people work for them.

Hero worship...wtf

I'll remember this thread the next time republicans cry about someone "worshiping" Obama the President of the Free World and remind them they worship the Koch Brothers for their good deeds...just kidding...worshiping wealth.

I think Jesus said something about the virtues of worshiping wealth or something

I'll remember this thread the next time republicans cry about someone "worshiping" Obama the President of the Free World and remind them they worship the Koch Brothers for their good deeds...just kidding...worshiping wealth.

I think Jesus said something about the virtues of worshiping wealth or something
Yep, he had a few things to say on that, poor men tend to. He also had this radical notion that one could really only serve One Master, not two.

The Kochs, dead soon enough. Plus they are the poster-boys for why letting old rich white men run the place makes the country into one only they can love.

Moron.

1. George Soros has claimed that he has donated over $8 billion to his Open Society organizations. See if you can find the pattern in this partial list…

a. The Center for Constitutional Rights, founded by four longtime supporters of communist causes. Center for Constitutional Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. Various organizations that promote “open borders” and full citizenship rights for illegal aliens.

c. Organizations such as the Sentencing Project, which attacks the American prison system as ‘racist.’

d. The Gamaliel Foundtion and the Midwest Academy, whose radical instructors train political organizers. “Barack has acknowledged publicly that he had been the director of a Gamaliel affiliate.”
Michelle Malkin | » Creepy O-cult video of the day: ?Deliver us, Obama!? Updated

e. The Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, founded by self-declared communist Van Jones… “Van Jones’ projects have long been bankrolled by George Soros’ Open Society Institute, which gave $1 million to the Jones-founded Ella Baker Center before becoming a major donor to GFA.”
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7554

2. The media is a major interest of Soros. He has investments in:

a. NBC, ABC, NYTimes, Washington Post, the Columbia School of Journalism, National Public Radio, Pacifica Foundation, and Media Matters For America.

b. Left-wing religious organizations such as Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, Jim Wallis’ Sojourners, Catholics for Choice.

c. Medea Benjamin’s Global Exchange, the organization that announced in 2004 that it would be sending aid to the families of terrorists fighting American troops in Iraq. Guide to the George Soros Network - Discover the Networks

Soros was the finacial backing for the plan to put 'monitors' in the newsrooms of America.

First of all, you don't know the difference between a quote and a reference. Second, I would have been fine with a reference if what you said was consistent with the bible, the problem is that it wasn't, you pulled it out of your ass in an idiotic way.
When someone says they were quoting scripture, or anything else, that the other person should know the reference, it doesn't look like the "quote" on your high school term paper. And what I said was Entirely Consistent with the Bible, if you knew the bloody thing, which you don't miss Jesus was a just a really nice guy.

What you said was consistent with people who hate the bible and use it's words in a completely twisted way to make your anti-Christian point. I may be a theologically liberal Christian, but I am not anti-Christian like you are. With your obvious agenda, you are the least qualified to say you are being fair.

As for "quote," that is a word for word recitation. That is what it means and that is how it's used. You don't say you are "quoting" something and then paraphrase, even if unlike you it's a reasonable paraphrase. Buy a dictionary.
You are no Christian, and your Literalism makes you out to be a child.

As for my Agenda, when it comes to Christianity I want the Christians to both know and live the faith. How unreasonable of me.

And your understand of "quoting" is wrong. If I toss in the phrase "And God so loved..." to a conversation I am quoting scripture. I don't have to include book, chapter, and verse. It's why we have the phrase "chapter and verse" which means somebody not only quoted, they went way beyond what they needed to to make sure you understood their position clearly as in, "I broke a rule at work and the boss filled me in chapter and verse".

Moron.

1. George Soros has claimed that he has donated over $8 billion to his Open Society organizations. See if you can find the pattern in this partial list…

a. The Center for Constitutional Rights, founded by four longtime supporters of communist causes. Center for Constitutional Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. Various organizations that promote “open borders” and full citizenship rights for illegal aliens.

c. Organizations such as the Sentencing Project, which attacks the American prison system as ‘racist.’

d. The Gamaliel Foundtion and the Midwest Academy, whose radical instructors train political organizers. “Barack has acknowledged publicly that he had been the director of a Gamaliel affiliate.”
Michelle Malkin | » Creepy O-cult video of the day: ?Deliver us, Obama!? Updated

e. The Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, founded by self-declared communist Van Jones… “Van Jones’ projects have long been bankrolled by George Soros’ Open Society Institute, which gave $1 million to the Jones-founded Ella Baker Center before becoming a major donor to GFA.”

a. NBC, ABC, NYTimes, Washington Post, the Columbia School of Journalism, National Public Radio, Pacifica Foundation, and Media Matters For America.

b. Left-wing religious organizations such as Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, Jim Wallis’ Sojourners, Catholics for Choice.

c. Medea Benjamin’s Global Exchange, the organization that announced in 2004 that it would be sending aid to the families of terrorists fighting American troops in Iraq. Guide to the George Soros Network - Discover the Networks

Soros was the finacial backing for the plan to put 'monitors' in the newsrooms of America.
Do only old rich white Liberal men concern you?

Moron.

It wasn't necessary for you to go out of your way to prove that I was correct about you being a moron.

Trust me....it was eminently clear from the previous post.

Moron.

It wasn't necessary for you to go out of your way to prove that I was correct about you being a moron.

So, rich old white Conservative men running the world to their liking is good, but rich old white Liberal men running the world to their liking is bad. Got it now. How could I have not known this before? TY.

You are no Christian, and your Literalism makes you out to be a child.

As for my Agenda, when it comes to Christianity I want the Christians to both know and live the faith. How unreasonable of me.

And your understand of "quoting" is wrong. If I toss in the phrase "And God so loved..." to a conversation I am quoting scripture. I don't have to include book, chapter, and verse. It's why we have the phrase "chapter and verse" which means somebody not only quoted, they went way beyond what they needed to to make sure you understood their position clearly as in, "I broke a rule at work and the boss filled me in chapter and verse".

Debating liberals is a hoot. The more you're losing the more angry and irrational you get and the less you can focus on the discussion.

1) Websters: "to repeat (something written or said by another person) exactly"

Notice I quoted Websters...

Quote - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You repeat it exactly, you don't paraphrase, even if if someone doesn't have an anti-Christian agenda like you do.

2) I said paraphrasing isn't a "quote" and it's not, and you come back with that you didn't reference as if that was my argument, it wasn't. You generally reference quotes, but that wasn't what I said.

You're the child in this argument. You're wrong and you can't admit it. Quotes are word for word, they are not paraphrases.

Last edited:
Quotes are word for word, they are not paraphrases.
They are when they are written into term papers you are correct, with citations. They are not when they are used in informal writing or conversion, such, Clinton said What does it matter? If you know the reference, and it's not a term paper, you do not have to included quotes or a reference to where she said such a thing.

"I did not have sex with that woman..." is someone quoting Bill Clinton. When I say you should Turn The Other Cheek I am quoting, whether you like it or not, scripture. Book, chapter, and verse is not required. It's the informal meaning the word "quote", If you were not quite so literal you'd get it.

Last edited:

So, rich old white Conservative men running the world to their liking is good, but rich old white Liberal men running the world to their liking is bad. Got it now. How could I have not known this before? TY.

Direct Questions are her kryptonite. Exposes her weakness

They are when they are written into term papers you are correct, with citations. They are not when they are used in informal writing or conversion, such, Clinton said What does is matter? If you know the reference, and it's not a term paper, you do not have to included quotes or a reference to where she said such a thing.

"I did not have sex with that woman..." is someone quoting Bill Clinton. When I say you should Turn The Other Cheek I am quoting, whether you like it or not, scripture. Book, chapter, and verse is not required. It's the informal meaning the word "quote", If you were not quite so literal you'd get it.

No one would say that "What does this matter" is a "quote" for Clinton except a high school drop out.

Last edited:
They are when they are written into term papers you are correct, with citations. They are not when they are used in informal writing or conversion, such, Clinton said What does is matter? If you know the reference, and it's not a term paper, you do not have to included quotes or a reference to where she said such a thing.

No one would say that "What does this matter" is a "quote" for Clinton except a high school drop out.
In context, millions of people know "What does it matter?" is the former Sec. of State speaking. It's the context that matters, something you also don't get. Anyway, moving on, thank God...

In context, millions of people know "What does it matter?" is the former Sec. of State speaking. It's the context that matters, something you also don't get. Anyway, moving on, thank God...

Turn the other cheek wasn't even in the post that I told you you're full of shit about. You brought that up later. I'd have been fine with turn the other cheek. You were talking about bookkeepers and other crap like that, which you made up and didn't quote anything.

Knowing zero about Christianity and hating it even less, you may have quoted that one correctly, but you didn't use it correctly. It's not referring to not protecting yourself. It doesn't mean you respond to everything anyone does to you by letting them do it again.

Forum List

Back