God Bless the Koch Brothers!

The Kochs, dead soon enough. Plus they are the poster-boys for why letting old rich white men run the place makes the country into one only they can love.

The Koch brothers provide tens of thousands of people with good paying jobs, so apparently what you object to is prosperity.
What I object to is what Jesus did, greed and corruption.

Mexican drug lords provide plenty of jobs as well. It doesn't mean I'm going to worship them like gods.

Hedgers that provide no jobs and bet against America are better than rich white men that provide jobs? How!

I'm no Christian little one. I actually know the faith, which is exactly why I rejected it.

Actually, you don't, and your posts show that. If you did as you say, you would portray it accurately to make the point. That you can't portray it accurately shows your agenda both in evaluating it and how you're misusing the words now.
Christianity is not what you believe, few Americans have any idea at all. That's the issue in a nutshell.

You haven't said anything accurate about Christianity, so what do you know?

BTW, I do consider myself a Christian, but I don't call myself one because I'm so theologically liberal that most Christians don't consider me one. I don't believe that Jesus did not walk the earth, but I don't find it relevant. And I don't believe you have to believe that he did to go to heaven. I believe in what he stood for and what he said, and that is to me believing in Jesus. Jesus was maximum tolerance, I don't believe that fundamentalists are portraying his views accurately when they put up walls between man and moving on to a better place, Jesus was there to tear down walls. Putting up hurdles and then saying you're helping people clear them is still putting up hurdles.

Actually, you don't, and your posts show that. If you did as you say, you would portray it accurately to make the point. That you can't portray it accurately shows your agenda both in evaluating it and how you're misusing the words now.
Christianity is not what you believe, few Americans have any idea at all. That's the issue in a nutshell.

BTW, I do consider myself a Christian, but I don't call myself one because I'm so theologically liberal that most Christians don't consider me one. I don't believe that Jesus did not walk the earth, but I don't find it relevant. And I don't believe you have to believe that he did to go to heaven. I believe in what he stood for and what he said, and that is to me believing in Jesus. Jesus was maximum tolerance, I don't believe that fundamentalists are portraying his views accurately when they put up walls between man and moving on to a better place, Jesus was there to tear down walls. Putting up hurdles and then saying you're helping people clear them is still putting up hurdles.
See, you can't tell. Exactly my point.

And you're right, don't call yourself a Christian. You aren't one.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Kochs know what Jesus said about where your heart is? Maybe they like it hot.

Well, Democrats don't. The bible talks about charity being our personal responsibility. It never mentions government doing it for you. There's actually a pretty good reason for that...

Exactly, Jesus is all about redistribution of wealth and abhors greed but never does he say anything in the Bible about Giving to the State so it can be done for you. Liberals ought to start with their own and genuinely wag their Jesus finger and Giving to the poor. Anyone check out recent levels of charitable donations of Our Vice President and Secretary of State? Pathetic.

Don't ever let a Liberal lecture you about Jesus. Most of the time it is simple minded Alinsky tactic trying to hold you accountable to your own morals and standards; which is very easy since liberals have none.

I said I don't, and I never did. You assumed I was. You brought up the bible and I addressed your point. In retrospect, I see why that confused you...

Nowhere in our discussion have you quoted the bible though.

I wonder if the Kochs know what Jesus said about where your heart is? Maybe they like it hot.

Well, Democrats don't. The bible talks about charity being our personal responsibility. It never mentions government doing it for you. There's actually a pretty good reason for that...

Exactly, Jesus is all about redistribution of wealth and abhors greed but never does he say anything in the Bible about Giving to the State so it can be done for you. Liberals ought to start with their own and genuinely wag their Jesus finger and Giving to the poor. Anyone check out recent levels of charitable donations of Our Vice President and Secretary of State? Pathetic.

Don't ever let a Liberal lecture you about Jesus. Most of the time it is simple minded Alinsky tactic trying to hold you accountable to your own morals and standards; which is very easy since liberals have none.
Yeah, Jesus never worried about you actually doing what you say right, and not pointing the finger at others? What a great guy.

Not to mention the Obama household with two six figure incomes until he started running for political office and realized at some point it would come up.

Yeah, Jesus never worried about you actually doing what you say right, and not pointing the finger at others? What a great guy.

Go develop some standards and accountability of your own instead of focusing on holding other people accountable to their own. Jesus will hold us accountable just fine by Himself.

I said I don't, and I never did. You assumed I was. You brought up the bible and I addressed your point. In retrospect, I see why that confused you...

If you weren't so dumb and LITERAL you would realize that quoting scripture in the case does not require book, chapter, and verse. In Western society we make reference to things, which we call Quoting as in, you say someone kicked you and I say turn the other cheek. If you know the Bible I do not have to add all this:

Matthew 5:39 ►

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

for it to be a Quote. It requires Higher Level Thinking, which you lack, just as you lack a clear understand of anything Jesus actually said. He wasn't just a nice who wanted everyone to get along. If you think of him that way then you're an idiot because that's not at all who he was or what he said.

Go develop some standards and accountability of your own instead of focusing on holding other people accountable to their own. Jesus will hold us accountable just fine by Himself.
Jesus isn't in right now, but I am. And if you can't live up to yours, stop asking others to. Don't point the finger until you yourself are willing to stand naked before the mirror without saying yeah. but he did it too.

Good Lord! 63 replies in 2.5 hours. Is that a record?

When someone mentions the koch suckers being criticized, their worshippers rush to the defense. How about that little episode with the brothers stealing oil off government land? They just paid a few million dollars fine instead of going to jail like most thieves. Was that just temporary backsliding for these otherwise godly men?

Last edited:

If you weren't so dumb and LITERAL you would realize that quoting scripture in the case does not require book, chapter, and verse. In Western society we make reference to things, which we call Quoting as in, you say someone kicked you and I say turn the other cheek. If you know the Bible I do not have to add all this:

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

for it to be a Quote. It requires Higher Level Thinking, which you lack, just as you lack a clear understand of anything Jesus actually said. He wasn't just a nice who wanted everyone to get along. If you think of him that way then you're an idiot because that's not at all who he was or what he said.

First of all, you don't know the difference between a quote and a reference. Second, I would have been fine with a reference if what you said was consistent with the bible, the problem is that it wasn't, you pulled it out of your ass in an idiotic way.

The Koch brothers provide tens of thousands of people with good paying jobs, so apparently what you object to is prosperity.

Mexican drug lords provide plenty of jobs as well. It doesn't mean I'm going to worship them like gods.

What "corruption?" What laws are the Koch brothers breaking? You want to find corruption? Look in the U.S. Congress and the White House.

Pull your head out out your ass. Who do you think BOUGHT Congress? ACORN????

Or Heritage Action. Who funds Heritage Action? Follow the money. Always follow the money.

When someone mentions the koch suckers being criticized, their worshippers rush to the defense. How about that little episode with the brothers stealing oil off government land? They just paid a few million dollars fine instead of going to jail like most thieves. Was that just temporary backsliding for these otherwise godly men?

There are many Koch suckers who will drop to their knees for the Koch's. A teabagger with the oral skills of Sarah Palin is a bonafide example.

First of all, you don't know the difference between a quote and a reference. Second, I would have been fine with a reference if what you said was consistent with the bible, the problem is that it wasn't, you pulled it out of your ass in an idiotic way.
When someone says they were quoting scripture, or anything else, that the other person should know the reference, it doesn't look like the "quote" on your high school term paper. And what I said was Entirely Consistent with the Bible, if you knew the bloody thing, which you don't miss Jesus was a just a really nice guy.

On another forum I habituate this thread would've been closed down by the left-wing moderator already!

Another leftwing slander. It's curious how the left hates the Koch brothers so intensely. The only person they hate more is Sarah Palin. You can determine who they fear by observing who they hate.

You're spew of hatred is music to my ears, chump.

What "corruption?" What laws are the Koch brothers breaking? You want to find corruption? Look in the U.S. Congress and the White House.

Pull your head out out your ass. Who do you think BOUGHT Congress? ACORN????

Or Heritage Action. Who funds Heritage Action? Follow the money. Always follow the money.

ACORN and SEIU own Obama and the Democrats, numbnuts. Follow the money. The Heritage Foundation is small potatoes compared to Unions, and subversive weasels like George Soros.

Forum List

Back