God: "I am coming and I will settle scores"

Maybe Beck had to make sure the message didn't come from some wicked demon trying to trick him.

Hey, demons are a problem for the righteous. Demons do everything they can to steal believers salvation.

Fortunately for me, I am not saved. Demons do not bother me because they think they are going to have all of eternity to mess me up.

One can find a silverlining for not being saved. Who knew?:alcoholic:

It cracked me up to learn that there are actually 'prayer angels' who pray for $arah Palin and other devout righteous.

Turning radio stations one day, I came across a whole program devoted to it.

Weird.

Maybe Beck had to make sure the message didn't come from some wicked demon trying to trick him.

Hey, demons are a problem for the righteous. Demons do everything they can to steal believers salvation.

Fortunately for me, I am not saved. Demons do not bother me because they think they are going to have all of eternity to mess me up.

It cracked me up to learn that there are actually 'prayer angels' who pray for $arah Palin and other devout righteous.

Weird.

She doesn't need "prayer" because she has magical protection against "witches".

Weird.

She doesn't need "prayer" because she has magical protection against "witches".

We all need that MAGIC!

s4uqg6.jpg

Forum List

Back