God is the only rational explanation for the existence of the universe.

Maybe we should do a bull ring on this topic.

What do you say, GT?
I say that youre a troll that isnt even worth the shit I DO type to you....but trolls are annoying so I sometimes scurry after them.

Plus, who on earth asks for a debate on something theyve ADMITTED to not doing the counter research on?

HILARIOUSSSsssssssss

No, ding. You are a troll.
That was even more than less than helpful.

Do you feel better now, GT?

What do you say, GT?
I say that youre a troll that isnt even worth the shit I DO type to you....but trolls are annoying so I sometimes scurry after them.

Plus, who on earth asks for a debate on something theyve ADMITTED to not doing the counter research on?

HILARIOUSSSsssssssss

^^

Passive aggressive nunning, now. Predictable troll.

ding still hasnt done the counter research on his 2nd law gibberish? tsk tsk.

trolling 101
Please do school me on it, GT. I love learning new things.
Id totally love to do that if you were looking for knowledge, in good faith. Instead, Id refer you to google cuz your google fu needs repair.

That there are 3 with a possibly 4th answer to the problem of the 2nd law that you REPEATEDLY use, as though theres no counter expl.(as do all of the more either dishonest or uninformed christian apologetics ((theres even a script for yall!!! google it!!)), when there ARE counter explanations as of yet not invalidated...... I have to assume your google fu skills are broken to maintain that you're such a good and honest researcher.

So, Ill assume that
If I was aware of any other possible explanations then I would be able to search for them, GT.

How do you propose I search for that exactly?
Ok, see here we have the tacit admission that the interlocketer never even ATTEMPTED the counter research to the 2nd law which he feels free to whore as proof of something.

THATS amazing. Hell, Id have been a little LESS surprised if you had something off the script to rebuttal the issues, but THIS?

Its why I consider you terrible, terrible..piss poor at reasoning and why Im also totally unsurprised that everything youve said or say regarding the Universe is off of a literal script.

This shits great.
No. What you have here is an admission that I was unable to find what you are talking about.

You are chasing wind mills, Don Quixote

What do you say, GT?

HILARIOUSSSsssssssss

^^

Passive aggressive nunning, now. Predictable troll.
Clearly you need to be punitive.

ding still hasnt done the counter research on his 2nd law gibberish? tsk tsk.

trolling 101
Id totally love to do that if you were looking for knowledge, in good faith. Instead, Id refer you to google cuz your google fu needs repair.

That there are 3 with a possibly 4th answer to the problem of the 2nd law that you REPEATEDLY use, as though theres no counter expl.(as do all of the more either dishonest or uninformed christian apologetics ((theres even a script for yall!!! google it!!)), when there ARE counter explanations as of yet not invalidated...... I have to assume your google fu skills are broken to maintain that you're such a good and honest researcher.

So, Ill assume that
If I was aware of any other possible explanations then I would be able to search for them, GT.

Ok, see here we have the tacit admission that the interlocketer never even ATTEMPTED the counter research to the 2nd law which he feels free to whore as proof of something.

THATS amazing. Hell, Id have been a little LESS surprised if you had something off the script to rebuttal the issues, but THIS?

Its why I consider you terrible, terrible..piss poor at reasoning and why Im also totally unsurprised that everything youve said or say regarding the Universe is off of a literal script.

This shits great.
No. What you have here is an admission that I was unable to find what you are talking about.

Yeah, its super hard to find tbh

Well, for some folks.

So, Ill assume that

This shits great.

Yeah, its super hard to find tbh

Well, for some folks.
Find what, GT?

Only two possibilities:

1. The universe created itself out of nothing.

2. There is some intelligent design to the universe.

The first item is beyond human comprehension and against the Laws of Physics.

I'll go with the second one.
Fair enough.
"I don't understand therefore...God"

It stands to reason.

When the alternative is believing in magic then yes.

If the universe created itself out of absolute nothing then that is pretty darn magical, isn't it? Like the greatest magical tick of all time. Houdini would even be amazed at that.

Would you like to do a bull ring discussion on this, TN?
You have already admitted it wouldnt be a discussion with you. You dont look to understand, you look to justify your beliefs. By any means necessary. I can only laugh at pseudo jokers like you.
Because you are a joke.
No thanks.
This is you rationalizing that you aren't afraid to debate me in the bull ring for all to see.

You have already admitted it wouldnt be a discussion with you. You dont look to understand, you look to justify your beliefs. By any means necessary. I can only laugh at pseudo jokers like you.
Because you are a joke.
No thanks.
This is you rationalizing that you aren't afraid to debate me in the bull ring for all to see.
Youve admitted ignorance of the counter view, already.

Then, you ask for DEBATE. Debate isnt learning, it is ARGUMENT.

Youre so stupid it kinda sucks theres humans like that.

Because you are a joke.
No thanks.

No, GT, I didn't. That's all in your head. Do you want to debate the topic in the bull ring with me?

I'll take the side that says the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes an eternal or infinite acting universe.

You can argue about how ignorant I am.

Because you are a joke.
No thanks.

No, GT, I didn't. That's all in your head. Do you want to debate the topic in the bull ring with me?

I'll take the side that says the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes an eternal or infinite acting universe.

Yea, you did. Because there are additional options that google has at your fingertips and you claimed to not even know HOW to google.

Good luck with your script, dufus.

Because you are a joke.
No thanks.

Yea, you did. Because there are additional options that google has at your fingertips and you claimed to not even know HOW to google.

Good luck with your script, dufus.
You are just rationalizing your fear of debating me in the bull ring, GT.

It's cool.

God is the only rational explanation for the existence of the universe.

The god of the bible isn't rational. EPIC FAIL!

For all things there is a final state of fact.
Maybe, maybe not, but that's not the same as claiming to know exactly what those facts are, Shaman Ding. Don't play cute.
No maybe about it. For all things there is a final state of fact. That once discovered it is known that it was always that way and will always be that way even when it was believed to have been otherwise.

You might say it is eternal and unchanging.

Heat flows from high energy to low energy. As time approaches infinity, temperature approaches equilibrium, unless heat is put into the system. It has nothing to do with models. It is a natural phenomenon.

And, like I said, it may be that it never gets there.
It always gets there in an infinite amount of time. It never rests. None of the laws of compensation do.

I'm trying to catch up. Here is what I know or believe. The visible universe that we know was born and will die. One day the last black hole will explode and the entire universe will be in darkness. There may be a big crunch where all the old dead planets suns moons meteors and comits come together again and then a new universe is born.

And while this universe might die, that doesn't mean another one didn't live in it's place before it was born.

When you say for all things there is a final state of fact. Is that true for your god?

For all things there is a final state of fact.
Maybe, maybe not, but that's not the same as claiming to know exactly what those facts are, Shaman Ding. Don't play cute.
No maybe about it. For all things there is a final state of fact. That once discovered it is known that it was always that way and will always be that way even when it was believed to have been otherwise.

You might say it is eternal and unchanging.

Heat flows from high energy to low energy. As time approaches infinity, temperature approaches equilibrium, unless heat is put into the system. It has nothing to do with models. It is a natural phenomenon.

And, like I said, it may be that it never gets there.
It always gets there in an infinite amount of time. It never rests. None of the laws of compensation do.

I'm trying to catch up. Here is what I know or believe. The visible universe that we know was born and will die. One day the last black hole will explode and the entire universe will be in darkness. There may be a big crunch where all the old dead planets suns moons meteors and comits come together again and then a new universe is born.

And while this universe might die, that doesn't mean another one didn't live in it's place before it was born.

When you say for all things there is a final state of fact. Is that true for your god?
If God is existence itself, as I believe, then God is the final state of fact as final state of fact means reality.

If the universe were to crunch itself it would move from a state of less ordered to more ordered but it still would not regain it's lost useable energy from each matter to energy or energy to matter exchange that had happened up to that point. Do this an infinite amount of times and it will eventually reach thermal equilibrium.

The only way to avoid this fate is to add energy into the system which then begs the question of describing that outside force and we are right back where we started from.

Forum List

Back