🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God Prevails : Father Of The LGBT Flag Dead At 65

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It makes sense. It shows that the devil can mess up all kinds of people in all kinds of ways. Anyhow, God’s rainbow is stronger. It always was and always will be. Once again, God has triumphed over evil.

ed38ed842aae6cdb78ae6cca3094f41f.jpg

It's OURS again, now.

www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/35044697/father-of-the-lgbt-rainbow-flag-dead-at-65?clienttype=generic&utm_content=buffer1fd7c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I guess god thought the dude's work, for which god created him, was done.

Since that flag is used by the LBGT community worldwide, I doubt that his death will change that. Does that mean God lost this one?

I never understood why a rainbow was a symbol of homosexuality. Splain it.
Amen to this. Why pick something that already has a meaning? Why not create something of your own if you have to have anything?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The rainbow flag has been used for lots of reasons around the world. Here are a few examples
Rainbow flag - Wikipedia
For me, its a reminder of the promise that was made to never flood the Earth again the way that it was flooded when Noah built the ark.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Amen to this. Why pick something that already has a meaning? Why not create something of your own if you have to have anything?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The rainbow flag has been used for lots of reasons around the world. Here are a few examples
Rainbow flag - Wikipedia
For me, its a reminder of the promise that was made to never flood the Earth again the way that it was flooded when Noah built the ark.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes, it symbolizes that for many people. It also symbolizes many other things for many other people. You don't have exclusive use of it.

It makes sense. It shows that the devil can mess up all kinds of people in all kinds of ways. Anyhow, God’s rainbow is stronger. It always was and always will be. Once again, God has triumphed over evil.

ed38ed842aae6cdb78ae6cca3094f41f.jpg

It's OURS again, now.

www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/35044697/father-of-the-lgbt-rainbow-flag-dead-at-65?clienttype=generic&utm_content=buffer1fd7c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yes- God finally struck him dead- after 40 years of letting him live.....LOL

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Rainbow flag - Wikipedia

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes, it symbolizes that for many people. It also symbolizes many other things for many other people. You don't have exclusive use of it.
Did she say otherwise?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Rainbow flag - Wikipedia

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Did she say otherwise?

Why don't you read more of the conversation than just the last post?

I guess god thought the dude's work, for which god created him, was done.
The G in God should always be capitalized.
When you see sentences referring to the multiple gods of other cultures, the "g" is referred to in the lower case and as I consider the Abrahamic deity no more real than the deities cited in mythology such as the ancient Greeks and Romans, to me, he stays in the lower case "g."

You were arguing with Holly who said, "FOR ME..." but then, some just want to argue.

In her previous post, she ask why they didn't pick something new instead of something that already has significance , presumably to her (post #8). I just pointed out that a rainbow flag has been used by many different people for many different things. Looks like you're the one looking for an argument.

Forum List

Back