God Will Not Be Mocked: How John Lennon killed the Beatles

I remember him. He aspired to be a cult figure. He DID represent himself as a Christ-like figure even though he was a comnunist/atheist.

People started burning their music and radio stations did a Dixie Chick's on them.

His arrogance was the cause of their downfall
Yoko helped.

Do you have a point? People were writing everywhere about all kinds of things in biblical times. The oldest library in my link goes back to 2500 b.c.
I have her on iggie for a reason. You listen to HER and believe as SHE does or else! So no..she does not have a point.

Never would have happened if he didn't say he was greater than Jesus
Wasn't Jesus himself murdered? How about many of the martyrs and their deaths from animals goring them? How do you peg their deaths?

"True" Christianity is whatever you feel like it being. If the flock you chose or were born into is small, then either it's leaders are not capable enough salesmen to expand it, or what you believe sucks and nobody wants a part of it.
god is real all religions are shit

Do you have a point? People were writing everywhere about all kinds of things in biblical times. The oldest library in my link goes back to 2500 b.c.

Yes, you were wrong. That was my point. The Bible is some of the oldest writing in the world.

Forum List

Back