🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

God's Love and Protection For Israel is Eternal.

Israel is a piece of crap country that does the work of the devil. ... :cool:

BEWARE!!! GOD SAYS THOSE THAT CURSE ISRAEL ARE CURSED BY GOD and those that bless ISRAEL ARE BLESSED BY GOD!! your choice!

You know what Jesus said about Jews who are not Jews, they are of their father the devil.
What do you think Jesus would say about killing children, and killing period. How about stealing? Those are 2 things men of God do not do, no matter who they are or where they live.

Israel is a piece of crap country that does the work of the devil. ... :cool:

BEWARE!!! GOD SAYS THOSE THAT CURSE ISRAEL ARE CURSED BY GOD and those that bless ISRAEL ARE BLESSED BY GOD!! your choice!

You know what Jesus said about Jews who are not Jews, they are of their father the devil.
What do you think Jesus would say about killing children, and killing period. How about stealing? Those are 2 things men of God do not do, no matter who they are or where they live.

GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE FOR ALL ETERNITY!! JESUS WILL SOON RETURN TO JERSULEM AND RULE THE NATIONS FROM THERE. GOD makes the rules not little silly man!!!

GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE FOR ALL ETERNITY!! JESUS WILL SOON RETURN TO JERSULEM AND RULE THE NATIONS FROM THERE. GOD makes the rules not little silly man!!!

Tell me then, why did Britain have to give it to them? And if God gave it to them , why did they loose it so many times? and why are the Palestinians living there? Did God lie?? You know when someone gives me something , I don't have to shed blood to get it, or fight for it. What kind of gift would that be. They committed adultery so many times, God found them unworthy.

Last edited:

Tell me then, why did Britain have to give it to them? And if God gave it to them , why did they loose it so many times? and why are the Palestinians living there? Did God lie?? You know when someone gives me something , I don't have to shed blood to get it, or fight for it. What kind of gift would that be. They committed adultery so many times, God found them unworthy.

LOL!! IF YOU READ GOD'S WORD YOU WOULD KNOW THE ANSWERS TO YOUR SILLY QUESTIONS. GOD TOLD THE JEWISH PEOPLE IF THEY TURNED TO FALSE GODS HE would allow their enemies to destroy them,and that they would be scattered all over the world "UNTIL" the last days when they would be allowed to return and become a nation again in one day==that was may 15.1948 and now the JEWSwill have the HOLYLAND for eternity as soon they will see GOD SAVE AGAIN from their enemies and all ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED!! PTL.

Last edited:

LOL!! IF YOU READ GOD'S WORD YOPU WOULD KNOW THE ANSWERS TO YOUR SILLY QUESTIONS. GOD TOLD THE JEWISH PEOPLE IF THEY TURNED TO FALSE GODS HE would allow their enemies to destroy them,and that they would be scattered all over the world "UNTIL" the last days when they would be allowed to return and become a nation again in one day==that was may 15.1948 and now the JEWSwill have the HOLYLAND for eternity as soon they will see GOD SAVE AGAIN from their enemies and all ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED!! PTL.

But those are not Jewish people. They are secular. Read what that is. Read about Secular Jewish, do yourself a favor. They are imposters.

LOL!! IF YOU READ GOD'S WORD YOPU WOULD KNOW THE ANSWERS TO YOUR SILLY QUESTIONS. GOD TOLD THE JEWISH PEOPLE IF THEY TURNED TO FALSE GODS HE would allow their enemies to destroy them,and that they would be scattered all over the world "UNTIL" the last days when they would be allowed to return and become a nation again in one day==that was may 15.1948 and now the JEWSwill have the HOLYLAND for eternity as soon they will see GOD SAVE AGAIN from their enemies and all ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED!! PTL.

But those are not Jewish people. They are secular. Read what that is. Read about Secular Jewish, do yourself a favor. They are imposters.

PLEASE DON'T ALLOW SATAN TO USE YOU AS HIS tool.FOOL,puppet!!! MORE OF THE JEWS ARE RETURNING TO ISRAEL EACH YEAR from all over the world never to be defeated again!!! BELIEVE GOD'S WORD.

HERE IS GOD'S WORD CONCERNING THE JEWISH PEOPL IN THESE LAST DAYS=== Has GOD rejected his Jewish people forever? Of course not! His purpose was to make his salvation available to the Gentiles, and then the Jews would be jealous and begin to want God’s salvation for themselves. 12 Now if the whole world became rich as a result of God’s offer of salvation, when the Jews stumbled over it and turned it down, think how much greater a blessing the world will share in later on when the Jews, too, come to Christ.

13 As you know, God has appointed me as a special messenger to you Gentiles. I lay great stress on this and remind the Jews about it as often as I can, 14 so that if possible I can make them want what you Gentiles have and in that way save some of them. 15 And how wonderful it will be when they become Christians! When God turned away from them it meant that he turned to the rest of the world to offer his salvation; and now it is even more wonderful when the Jews come to Christ. It will be like dead people coming back to life. 16 And since Abraham and the prophets are God’s people, their children will be too. For if the roots of the tree are holy, the branches will be too.

17 But some of these branches from Abraham’s tree, some of the Jews, have been broken off. And you Gentiles who were branches from, we might say, a wild olive tree, were grafted in. So now you, too, receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in God’s rich nourishment of his own special olive tree.

18 But you must be careful not to brag about being put in to replace the branches that were broken off. Remember that you are important only because you are now a part of God’s tree; you are just a branch, not a root.

19 “Well,” you may be saying, “those branches were broken off to make room for me, so I must be pretty good.”

20 Watch out! Remember that those branches, the Jews, were broken off because they didn’t believe God, and you are there only because you do. Do not be proud; be humble and grateful—and careful. 21 For if God did not spare the branches he put there in the first place, he won’t spare you either.

22 Notice how God is both kind and severe. He is very hard on those who disobey, but very good to you if you continue to love and trust him. But if you don’t, you too will be cut off. 23 On the other hand, if the Jews leave their unbelief behind them and come back to God, God will graft them back into the tree again. He has the power to do it.

24 For if God was willing to take you who were so far away from him—being part of a wild olive tree—and graft you into his own good tree—a very unusual thing to do—don’t you see that he will be far more ready to put the Jews back again, who were there in the first place?

25 I want you to know about this truth from God, dear brothers, so that you will not feel proud and start bragging. Yes, it is true that some of the Jews have set themselves against the Gospel now, but this will last only until all of you Gentiles have come to Christ—those of you who will. 26 And then all Israel will be saved.
Romans 11:11-26

HERE IS GOD'S WORD CONCERNING THE JEWISH PEOPL IN THESE LAST DAYS=== Has GOD rejected his Jewish people forever? Of course not! His purpose was to make his salvation available to the Gentiles, and then the Jews would be jealous and begin to want God’s salvation for themselves. 12 Now if the whole world became rich as a result of God’s offer of salvation, when the Jews stumbled over it and turned it down, think how much greater a blessing the world will share in later on when the Jews, too, come to Christ.

13 As you know, God has appointed me as a special messenger to you Gentiles. I lay great stress on this and remind the Jews about it as often as I can, 14 so that if possible I can make them want what you Gentiles have and in that way save some of them. 15 And how wonderful it will be when they become Christians! When God turned away from them it meant that he turned to the rest of the world to offer his salvation; and now it is even more wonderful when the Jews come to Christ. It will be like dead people coming back to life. 16 And since Abraham and the prophets are God’s people, their children will be too. For if the roots of the tree are holy, the branches will be too.

17 But some of these branches from Abraham’s tree, some of the Jews, have been broken off. And you Gentiles who were branches from, we might say, a wild olive tree, were grafted in. So now you, too, receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in God’s rich nourishment of his own special olive tree.

18 But you must be careful not to brag about being put in to replace the branches that were broken off. Remember that you are important only because you are now a part of God’s tree; you are just a branch, not a root.

19 “Well,” you may be saying, “those branches were broken off to make room for me, so I must be pretty good.”

20 Watch out! Remember that those branches, the Jews, were broken off because they didn’t believe God, and you are there only because you do. Do not be proud; be humble and grateful—and careful. 21 For if God did not spare the branches he put there in the first place, he won’t spare you either.

22 Notice how God is both kind and severe. He is very hard on those who disobey, but very good to you if you continue to love and trust him. But if you don’t, you too will be cut off. 23 On the other hand, if the Jews leave their unbelief behind them and come back to God, God will graft them back into the tree again. He has the power to do it.

24 For if God was willing to take you who were so far away from him—being part of a wild olive tree—and graft you into his own good tree—a very unusual thing to do—don’t you see that he will be far more ready to put the Jews back again, who were there in the first place?

25 I want you to know about this truth from God, dear brothers, so that you will not feel proud and start bragging. Yes, it is true that some of the Jews have set themselves against the Gospel now, but this will last only until all of you Gentiles have come to Christ—those of you who will. 26 And then all Israel will be saved.

How about this:

Jewish secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

State of Israel[edit]
The creation of the State of Israel in 1948 is often seen as secular Judaism’s greatest achievement, with Hebrew as a spoken language rather than a language of prayer, and the majority of the population living secular Jewish lives. Some 2000 secular Israeli schools exist, where children study Jewish history and literature and celebrate the holidays without prayer or religion.

Institutes for higher education in Israel have not lagged behind. Oranim College and Meitar College for Judaism as Culture are some of the colleges established to further the study of secular Jewish culture.

That was based on an 2001 survey, its more like 80% nowdays are secular.

The Prime Minister is a secular jew.

How about this:

Jewish secularism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

State of Israel[edit]
The creation of the State of Israel in 1948 is often seen as secular Judaism’s greatest achievement, with Hebrew as a spoken language rather than a language of prayer, and the majority of the population living secular Jewish lives. Some 2000 secular Israeli schools exist, where children study Jewish history and literature and celebrate the holidays without prayer or religion.

Institutes for higher education in Israel have not lagged behind. Oranim College and Meitar College for Judaism as Culture are some of the colleges established to further the study of secular Jewish culture.

That was based on an 2001 survey, its more like 80% nowdays are secular.

The Prime Minister is a secular jew.

Yes, it is true that some of the Jews have set themselves against the Gospel now, but this will last only until all of you Gentiles have come to Christ—those of you who will. 26 And then all Israel will be saved.
Romans 11:26

Forum List

Back