Gohmert Pyle calls for violence in streets after Court ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.

These idiotic repubs will not rest until there is a full fledged Civil War. This is sedition and he should be censured. All to pacify Baby trump....who is whining about losing the election.

Can you link to the interview?

Sure....

Well, that's appropriate, professional, august. Texas must be so proud.

I FAIL to see where this Gohmert person "called for street violence"----seems to
me that he has made a sardonic comment in the face of the SUCCESS the
violence, looting and murder that the BLM criminal enterprise has and is
making.
Why did he go there at all? Of course he was thinking about it. I agree "called for violence " is an exaggeration. But he did say IT LEFT THEM NO OTHER OPTIONS.

There is already trouble----lots of bullets in people in NYC----MORE THAN
USUAL----this week

There is already trouble----lots of bullets in people in NYC----MORE THAN
USUAL----this week
Basically, the verdict after reading this discussion is for you to go f*** yourself.

But i didn't call for you to go f*** yourself...right? Because, golly, i would never do that.

Last edited:
"be as violent as Antifa and BLM."

So.........Mostly peaceful, I don't see the problem.

1609641068509.png

These idiotic repubs will not rest until there is a full fledged Civil War. This is sedition and he should be censured. All to pacify Baby trump....who is whining about losing the election.
The RWNJs will be grabbing their guns and heading to Washington.

But, they should all check Google Maps before leaving home, or most of them will end up in Washington State, not D.C.

I have a similar crybaby as my congressional representative. I've voted for him during the last 3 elections but when he went after our governor for certifying our state's vote, well, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I figure that his desire to substitute his will for our votes disqualifies him from office.

Last edited:

This is an elected official calling for this...geez.

If you think he is calling for violence, then you have some serious comprehension problems...
Sure.

And how do you think some these nut job followers are going to take it?

I remember how incensed over Maxine Water’s statement,

Well, with dishonest liberals spinning the way you and Jim are, I'd say that should some nut do something, then people like you are way more responsible, because of your twisting things for political gain...

If the Vice President can unilaterally disregard the EC vote and name his choice as President...We do not need elections anymore. Biden could have just named Hillary the winner in 2017...She did have over 4 million more popular votes than trump.

You Trumpsters are insane. You are advocating overturning the most fair and most investigated election in US history...all to pacify a Lying Baby that cannot admit that he lost.

I never thought he would throw the country under the bus...so he could feel like a winner instead of the fat loser that he is.

The trumpster crowd is doing the same thing with the threat by Gomer Pyle that they did when trump mocked the reporter with the disabled arm. There is even video and when they look at it, they say...."No, he didn't do that." That was a lie.

You think you have to say to the Proud boys, "Go and make violence in the street." No, what Gomer Pyle did was say there was no choice left buy violence in the street. That is an invitation to the nutty MAGA crowd, DON'T BE STUPID!

The trumpster crowd is doing the same thing with the threat by Gomer Pyle that they did when trump mocked the reporter with the disabled arm. There is even video and when they look at it, they say...."No, he didn't do that." That was a lie.

You think you have to say to the Proud boys, "Go and make violence in the street." No, what Gomer Pyle did was say there was no choice left buy violence in the street. That is an invitation to the nutty MAGA crowd, DON'T BE STUPID!

I support Trump but not violence. You got anyone supporting violence from
the MAGA crowd?

Can you link to the interview?

Sure....

Well, that's appropriate, professional, august. Texas must be so proud.

I FAIL to see where this Gohmert person "called for street violence"----seems to
me that he has made a sardonic comment in the face of the SUCCESS the
violence, looting and murder that the BLM criminal enterprise has and is
making.

He said the only thing left is "violence in the street." How is that NOT encouraging violence. The Repub party had lost its mind.

The Proud Boys will do just that and trump will try to call Marsall law because of their antics.....encouraged by both Goner and trump.

The nutty MAGA crowd lives in denial. But that's only natural, since they are all conservatives or right-leaning centrists.

To these people, the endless hate-speech and lies spewed by the impeached president trump were inspiring words of wisdom.

His devoted RWNJs couldn't, or refused, to hear the pure hate coming from his mouth. Maybe, the day will come, when these brainwashed millions of Americans will listen to an old recording of their orange-toned messiah, and truly hear the obscenities he regurgitated.

the MAGA crowd?

Because of what Gohmer Pyle said....someone is going to get hurt or killed on Wednesday. Is he not part of the MAGA crowd? "The only thing left is violence in the street."

The MAGA nuts will be loading up. If the do try violence....I hope the DC police arrest them all up. trump will be urging them on.

What's wrong with Peaceful Riots like the libs held for George Floyd? Aren't fair elections important enough to riot in our cities over?

the MAGA crowd?

Because of what Gohmer Pyle said....someone is going to get hurt or killed on Wednesday. Is he not part of the MAGA crowd? "The only thing left is violence in the street."

The MAGA nuts will be loading up. If the do try violence....I hope the DC police arrest them all up. trump will be urging them on.

Why should the DC police arrest any of them?

The Baltimore police didn't arrest any of the Freddie Gay protesters you know.

The mayor decided to give the people some room to destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back