Gohmert Pyle calls for violence in streets after Court ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.

These idiotic repubs will not rest until there is a full fledged Civil War. This is sedition and he should be censured. All to pacify Baby trump....who is whining about losing the election.
This is an elected official calling for this...geez.

These idiotic repubs will not rest until there is a full fledged Civil War. This is sedition and he should be censured. All to pacify Baby trump....who is whining about losing the election.

Can you link to the interview?

Sure....

Thanks for that....As I thought, the title and claim is a pile of BS...

NOPE...He said in the interview the court ruling means the only thing left is violence in the street. LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW IDIOT trump is now advocating a violent take over of our government. He is bragging about violence in the street on January 6th. I hope the Proud Boys are all arrested when they start their violence.

I think you are misinterpreting it....Gomert was using the violence as an analogy...IOW, he was saying that if we didn't do something to let American's have faith in the integrity of elections then it may devolve into something like that....He was calling for it to happen...And it is the height of dishonesty for liberals like you to twist it so....

This is an exact quote from Gomer Pyle!

Louie Gohmert on Newsmax: "But if bottom line is, the court is saying, 'We're not going to touch this. You have no remedy' -- basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you gotta go the streets and be as violent as Antifa and BLM."

Louie Gohmert on Newsmax: "But if bottom line is, the court is saying, 'We're not going to touch this. You have no remedy' -- basically, in effect, the ruling would be that you gotta go the streets and be as violent as Antifa and BLM."

It's taken out of context....But you know that...

Shelter in place.....pussy.

If you think he is calling for violence, then you have some serious comprehension problems...

Well, if the threatened violence happens, it will be easy to identify the many who worked these nuts into a paranoid frenzy.

And they should all be held accountable.

Even the supporters/voters right? You'd like anyone who doesn't march lockstep with the left jailed wouldn't you?

The people advocating violence....ELECTED OFFICIALS ADVOCATING VIOLENCE SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

Gomer Pyle and Donald trump are calling for violence next Wednesday. They are advocating that trumpsters unhappy with the trump lost be violent in the street. HE SAID SO ON NEWSMAX!

If you think he is calling for violence, then you have some serious comprehension problems...
Sure.

And how do you think some these nut job followers are going to take it?

I remember how incensed over Maxine Water’s statement,

No it isn't. Read the quote posted. Now....if the Vice President can ignore the EC votes, then we no longer have a Democracy. We have a Dictatorship.

What is this?

Sure.

And how do you think some these nut job followers are going to take it?

I remember how incensed over Maxine Water’s statement,

Well, with dishonest liberals spinning the way you and Jim are, I'd say that should some nut do something, then people like you are way more responsible, because of your twisting things for political gain...

No it isn't. Read the quote posted. Now....if the Vice President can ignore the EC votes, then we no longer have a Democracy. We have a Dictatorship.

The video attached to your OP didn't have sound, so post a transcript...

Sure....

Well, that's appropriate, professional, august. Texas must be so proud.

Ummm, you asshats started the civil war already, dumbass. What do you think all of that antifart, and burn loot murder shit has been.
Damn you are a moron. Those were not democrat rallies. I swear, you get dumber every day.

The video attached to your OP didn't have sound, so post a transcript...
He is directly quoted. If you are terrified of the topic, maybe leave the thread?

Sure....

Well, that's appropriate, professional, august. Texas must be so proud.

I FAIL to see where this Gohmert person "called for street violence"----seems to
me that he has made a sardonic comment in the face of the SUCCESS the
violence, looting and murder that the BLM criminal enterprise has and is
making.

This rhetoric is going to get someone killed.

Probably on Jan 6th.
Yep. Gohmert's excuse? "There is going to be trouble no matter what." Oh, okay Louie. Then I hope they find you first. We can tell your family, "Hey, there was going to be trouble no matter what, I guess you just got unlucky!"

Ummm, you asshats started the civil war already, dumbass. What do you think all of that antifart, and burn loot murder shit has been.
Ask Kyle Rittenhouse, the guy who mailed the pipe bombs, the El Paso, Pittsburgh and Charleston shooter, the Proud Boys, the Michigan gun nuts and the Alt-Right marchers in Charlottesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back