Going back to the Moon, is a big waste of Money.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Plans to return to the Moon, I think is a big waste of money. We have been there before, there is nothing there.What a waste of money that could be used here on Earth. Your thoughts.

While I don't necessarily disagree we have wasted far, far more on our stupid wars. If going to the moon again would distract us from stupid wars, I would support it.

May be is not such a waste of money after all.

After a nuclear war and all....well....you'd need another place to escape to. Just saying lol:dunno:

Kanye agrees fully !
Kim-Kardashian-june2014-06.jpg

The determination to go to the moon directly or indirectly gave us most of the high tech. toys the present generation couldn't live without. When I was a kid high tech. was in-the-home bathrooms, electricity, and (non partyline) telephone service. No man-made satellites and no computers = no GPS, no over the horizon communication. No microwave cookers.

Plans to return to the Moon, I think is a big waste of money. We have been there before, there is nothing there.What a waste of money that could be used here on Earth. Your thoughts.
It's what could be there one day like a moon-based space station that could enable us to go deeper into space where no man has gone before.... if you want to end wasted tax dollars vote for and support term limits and money free elections....

It's what could be there one day like a moon-based space station that could enable us to go deeper into space where no man has gone before.... if you want to end wasted tax dollars vote for and support term limits and money free elections....

It's hard to vote for something that is never up for a vote. Those who claim they will support term limits rarely ever do.

While I don't necessarily disagree we have wasted far, far more on our stupid wars. If going to the moon again would distract us from stupid wars, I would support it.
Remember Yuri Gagarin? He's been erased in Russia since the invasion of Ukraine. I don't think the Russian people are behind Putin.

That is where the rich will go to get away from us poh folks.

Hell .I might volunteer for a Mars mission
. Seems the only way I ever get famous and great way to die

The technology that going to the Moon again will develop, will more than pay for itself.

Forum List

Back