GOLD RUSH Starts Tonight

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The new season of "GOLD RUSH" begins tonight on the discovery channel. :banana:

Unless I'm reading it wrong...It looks like it's going to be a 3 hour episode.

With record high gold prices and low fuel prices...this is the season to strike it rich! I'm really looking forward to this season! It'll be interesting to see how covid affected their mining season.

The new season of "GOLD RUSH" begins tonight on the discovery channel. :banana:

Unless I'm reading it wrong...It looks like it's going to be a 3 hour episode.

With record high gold prices and low fuel prices...this is the season to strike it rich! I'm really looking forward to this season! It'll be interesting to see how covid affected their mining season.

I've got like 20 Parker Schnabel episodes on my DVR. Prolly time to catch up!

Used to watch it got tired of it after a while. I could almost give you a play by play from just the next Weeks scenes they showed.

I like the show... the one thing that always got me was... why the hell was anyone STILL listening to Todd?... FFS... the guy had more misses than Microsoft. Except they have $billions and a monopoly to finance their stupidity.
The biggest fuckup on television, although he can actually sing pretty good.

Second question... is why would anyone want to work for more than a day for Parker? He is a complete jackass jerk. I had a couple bosses similar to him whose motto is "if you fuck up I am going to scream my head off at you... if I fuck up... let's all laugh about it and move on.
Tony Beets is who I would work for. If you work hard and pull your weight, you got nothing to worry about. Just read the details of your contract very carefully.

I couldn't stand that Todd guy and his father who looked and sounded like Papa Smurf. They had a few miserable years because their pipe dreams of mining in places that were unproven. Like their failure in South America.

I like Bering Sea Gold also, and would gladly nail that Emily chick.

That's a cool show. I like how they constantly have to engineer their way around problems to keep the operation running.

that IS interesting! The "bush fixes" they come up with...even if they can just get it to run for another week.
Yep there ain't no Home Depot they can run to. They are pretty amazing what they come up with.

I can't believe how much fuel they burn for a few mason jars of gold.
I am surprised that the enviro wackos don't have a shit fit over the show. Or some of the other shows featuring life in Alaska killing critters and such.

I couldn't stand that Todd guy and his father who looked and sounded like Papa Smurf. They had a few miserable years because their pipe dreams of mining in places that were unproven. Like their failure in South America.

I like Bering Sea Gold also, and would gladly nail that Emily chick.

Gotta agree - Emily Riedel is fairly doable. :)

Emily-Riedel-Feet-4382671.jpg

I can't believe how much fuel they burn for a few mason jars of gold.
That's the whole thing about this season. Record high gold prices, low fuel prices...and what role did covid play into it all?

I am surprised that the enviro wackos don't have a shit fit over the show.

They did an episode on land reclamation...They turn it into a paradise again after the mining is all done. Within 5 years the trees are all growing back.

Second question... is why would anyone want to work for more than a day for Parker? He is a complete jackass jerk.

Yeah but he's a helluva lot more profitable than dingus hoffman ever was...He must give a sizable share of the gold for people to put up with him.

I like to see the miners (not minors) strike it rich and cleanup day used to be my favorite part but the last I saw the series turned into a gigantic soap opera. Parker ain't a likeable guy and Parker in Africa was a dud.

Forum List

Back