Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!

Now golf was never my game but I was the party girl of Toronto. A Martha Stewart ROCKS if you will in Toronto at the time.

Trump playing his main game of golf at his excellent resorts is such a plus. I don't understand why anyone would be against this.

i'm sure you will care far more than you did during the previous eight years I didn't care about Obama playing golf and I don't care about Trump playing golf. Who plays how much golf is not in the top 100 things that concern me.

Fool. Obama played the game. Trump works it. Shows you come from academic side of life and not the business side of life.

Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump (R) says he wouldn’t get out much if he wins the Oval Office next year.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.
Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House'

Now golf was never my game but I was the party girl of Toronto. A Martha Stewart ROCKS if you will in Toronto at the time. Trump playing his main game of golf at his excellent resorts is such a plus. I don't understand why anyone would be against this.
I don't really care how much he plays. What I care about is the hypocrisy in knocking Obama for playing and the fact that the amount of money Obama spent on travel was an issue, but you haven't even touched on Trump's much higher total.

i'm sure you will care far more than you did during the previous eight years I didn't care about Obama playing golf and I don't care about Trump playing golf. Who plays how much golf is not in the top 100 things that concern me.
It's not just the golf, but the inflated amounts reported for Obama's travel, which Trump is apparently going to eclipse in his first year.

It's not just the golf, but the inflated amounts reported for Obama's travel, which Trump is apparently going to eclipse in his first year.
Sorry this whole it's big deal when the guy with R next to his name does it but not when the guy with the D next to his name does it stuff no longer interest me.

Now golf was never my game but I was the party girl of Toronto. A Martha Stewart ROCKS if you will in Toronto at the time. Trump playing his main game of golf at his excellent resorts is such a plus. I don't understand why anyone would be against this.
I don't really care how much he plays. What I care about is the hypocrisy in knocking Obama for playing and the fact that the amount of money Obama spent on travel was an issue, but you haven't even touched on Trump's much higher total.

There's a difference in playing You don't get it. Not surprising.

You aren't a player at all.

Now I am lousy at golf but I used to take my people out to rock or country shows depending on the client. But I understand why Trump is taking some of these world leaders to his world class clubs and chatting on the green. If you don't understand this and you are bitching about it you are a fucking moron. Oh and a liberal.

I do care about the travel costs. Obama broke the bank. Now you come along with some bogus crap about 3 hours down to Trumps home.

I don't believe your numbers, your MSM sources. Not ever. I have common sense. They hid Obama numbers. He was all over the globe. Get off me!

Fool. Obama played the game. Trump works it. Shows you come from academic side of life and not the business side of life.

Oh maaan do you love to mindlessly suck off Trump.

Here, try to rub off this dirty rot while he takes another dump on you:

dea1c1e7d2846dac419b7195f28952d1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back