Golfer-in-Chief to set vacation $ record!

he needs to fucking quit.
I understand a President wanting to spend time with his family, but that the way they are set up, we shouldn't have to pay for that shit. Its ridiculous!

Yup, he's going to make Obama look like a real sit-at-home.

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)
Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."""

Lying POS:

This is because you are counting his working weekends in Mar-a-Lago and probably counting the cost of security at Trump Tower for Melania and Barron as well. You're counting every toothpick, every napkin, every cracker.... anything you can possibly count so that you can make this be the case.

This is what is called "FAKE NEWS" and it's gone on long enough. Trump has yet to take a VACATION! When you go to your house in Florida for the weekend, and you do things related to your work, that is NOT a fucking vacation! I bet if we tallied up Obama's every expense on weekends at Martha's Vineyard, we'd probably see a similar result. Although, if I am not mistaken, the actual costs of accommodation to the taxpayer is probably higher at Martha's Vineyard.

What I would like to see is how much money Barry spent "fundraising" as president. Your little fake news story doesn't seem to mention that. Every time you turned around, the guy was flying off in Air Force One on "fundraising trip" where he'd get in his share of golf and recreation... but that's not a "vacation" at all, is it? And neither was his little tour of Europe where he made all those speeches tearing down America... even though he carried the whole family and they did the tourist thing.... nah, that doesn't count as "vacation" because he was on "official business" you see?

Like EVERYTHING.... you people set up a ridiculous double standard then you expect people to swallow you lies.

Trump has done more good for this country in a few months than any president in their entire terms since Reagan. Let him enjoy himself. I'm fine with it.
17862441_1396651070373621_6456417361378182778_n.jpg

Explain the difference between your somewhat skewed examples, if you are able.

Trump has done more good for this country in a few months than any president in their entire terms since Reagan. Let him enjoy himself. I'm fine with it.

You need an explanation as to why our president shouldn't be sending millions down the tube so he can golf while cutting lunch programs for kids and meals on wheels for elderly?? That requires an explanation? Missing one weekend trip to his "real white house" (maralargo) would pay the entire years budget for meals on wheels.

:bang3::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You need an explanation as to why our president shouldn't be sending millions down the tube so he can golf while cutting lunch programs for kids and meals on wheels for elderly?? That requires an explanation?

Fail.

Care to try again? Think hard.

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)
Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years."""

Lying POS:

the loons only cared when the black guy traveled. trump loons are peachy keen as long as the donald and his scum keep spewing hate.

You need an explanation as to why our president shouldn't be sending millions down the tube so he can golf while cutting lunch programs for kids and meals on wheels for elderly?? That requires an explanation?

Fail.

No use- have a good one.

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

the loons only cared when the black guy traveled. trump loons are peachy keen as long as the donald and his scum keep spewing hate.

Not that he traveled, but that he did no work but that which was destructive.

Fail.

No use- have a good one.

Indeed no use, as I predicted.

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

Also, I just heard on MSNBC that Florida is considering a special tax to help pay for Trump's exorbitant Mar-a-Lago expenses on Florida taxpayers.

Right now the residents of Palm Beach County are footing the bill for his extravagant lifestyle.

Florida mulls taxes on Mar-a-Lago to cover Trump’s pricey visits

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

Obama took the least amount of vacation days of any president in modern politics only rivaled by bill clinton. That whole Obama vacation angle leads me to believe you're either an idiot or a racist.

Washington (CNN)

Lying POS:

Obama took the least amount of vacation days of any president in modern politics only rivaled by bill clinton. That whole Obama vacation angle leads me to believe you're either an idiot or a racist.

You make a fine drone.

Fail.

No use- have a good one.

Indeed no use, as I predicted.
I will now respond how I do to any petulant child, "wow honey, you won! what a good job you did, big boy!!!"

WOW, THE LEFT ADMITS THAT TRUMP DOES EVERYTHING BETTER THAN THEIR (ONCE) NEW MESSIAH!

Hardly.

So far, the only thing he does well is lie. He makes a lot noise and signs those embarrassing "executive orders" and tweets tantrums and lies.

Oh yeah, and he's good at stealing the tax payer's money.

Find your caps lock key sonny boy cuz you ain't got nuthin to screech about.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, great job. Mike Flynn turned out to be a foreign agent, Kellyanne has been banished from talking publicly, Steve Bannon is ready to walk and Ivanka cries and he bombs a Syrian airfield that is back up and running 24 hours later. Two travel bans stuck in court and a complete failure to repeal Obamacare. Trump is just a flaming success.

And you're OK with him playing golf and spending every weekend at his resort in Florida? Surely you're not that fucking dumb.

You need an explanation as to why our president shouldn't be sending millions down the tube so he can golf while cutting lunch programs for kids and meals on wheels for elderly?? That requires an explanation? Missing one weekend trip to his "real white house" (maralargo) would pay the entire years budget for meals on wheels.

Because he won the fucking election and he is the president, moron!

I don't recall Obama and family making ANY sacrifice for the poor and elderly. How much Obama "fundraising" was done to help people in need? Hell, I don't even think he played in any charity golf events! That's the least he could've done.... but noooo.

Look, you don't get to climb up on your high horse and virtue signal over your obsession with Trump until you start producing Democrat presidents who set the example. So you should just shut your stupid little mouth before you manage to piss more people off and turn them away from your party. Because, at this point, that is ALL you're doing.

Forum List

Back