GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Rub their faces in their own insanity...humourless assholes.

Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

A Texas rodeo isn’t shying away from controversy — instead, they are doing the opposite and promoting an appearance of a rodeo clown wearing a mask of President Obama this weekend.

“You’ve heard about the controversy surrounding the Obama clown in Missouri,” read an announcement from the Mesquite Rodeo, according to the Dallas Observer.

“This weekend, an Obama clown is a special guest star as the Mesquie Rodeo puts on the grand finale to its 2013 season with non-stop action you will only find in the aptly named ‘Rodeo Capital of Texas,’” the announcement added.

great comment on a site:

God bless Texas! i think ALL rodeo clowns should be Obama clowns from now on, add Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Selbilius, Holder clowns should be mandatory at all rodeos at every state fair from now on.
They are publically elected, so open for ridicule too all.

great comment on a site:

God bless Texas! i think ALL rodeo clowns should be Obama clowns from now on, add Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Selbilius, Holder clowns should be mandatory at all rodeos at every state fair from now on.
Indeed...and throw in some Repubicans to be fair and balanced...like Boehner? McCain? Graham?

A Texas rodeo isn’t shying away from controversy — instead, they are doing the opposite and promoting an appearance of a rodeo clown wearing a mask of President Obama this weekend.

“You’ve heard about the controversy surrounding the Obama clown in Missouri,” read an announcement from the Mesquite Rodeo, according to the Dallas Observer.

“This weekend, an Obama clown is a special guest star as the Mesquie Rodeo puts on the grand finale to its 2013 season with non-stop action you will only find in the aptly named ‘Rodeo Capital of Texas,’” the announcement added.
Maybe Texas should give the offending clown a shot? And I don't mean obama.
However if he does want to volunteer who am I to object? :lol:

Last edited:

:lol:

great comment on a site:

but Obama is black and possibly gay...Protected classes and "special" treatment.

great comment on a site:

but Obama is black and possibly gay...Protected classes and "special" treatment.
You never disappoint!
icon10.gif

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.

Last edited:

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.
In as much as JESUS is batted around as political and a political figure? He wasn't.

You want to attack the Son of man (GOD)? Too hot of a potato. YOU wish to answer for it in the afterlife? YOU go ahead and don the mask son. (And YOU better mean it)...

Just sayin'.

great comment on a site:

:lol:

But I thought Obama was Jesus.... :eek:

Obama-Jesus.jpeg

Obama rodeo clown invited to perform in Texas after being banned from Missouri State Fair

In as much as JESUS is batted around as political and a political figure? He wasn't.

You want to attack the Son of man (GOD)? Too hot of a potato. YOU wish to answer for it in the afterlife? YOU go ahead and don the mask son. (And YOU better mean it)...

Just sayin'.

Why not? Not attack just have fun with Him. It could be hilarious if you stop to think about it.

Allah : The one and only God

My favorite...

Born American

Blessed to be a Texan...

A long long time ago I hitchhiked thru Texas waaaaaaay back in the 60's. Not one man hit on me after I told all of them that picked me up that my daddy was a trucker.

Every man treated me like I was a lady. And these were strange days indeed. I'd give my all to tell each and every one of them how much it meant to be treated like that. Like a lady.

You texan ladies are some lucky.

Just sayin'.

Why not? Not attack just have fun with Him. It could be hilarious if you stop to think about it.

Really? YOU just outed yerself, didn't you? Spare us with your tripe boy. Get out of my thread.

Just sayin'.

Trying to figure out where you are going with this kid.....................

Forum List

Back