GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

In as much as JESUS is batted around as political and a political figure? He wasn't.

You want to attack the Son of man (GOD)? Too hot of a potato. YOU wish to answer for it in the afterlife? YOU go ahead and don the mask son. (And YOU better mean it)...

Just sayin'.

Why not? Not attack just have fun with Him. It could be hilarious if you stop to think about it.

Allah : The one and only God

Trying to figure out where you are going with this kid.....................
Last sentence pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

Rub their faces in their own insanity...humourless assholes.

Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.

But I thought Obama was Jesus.... :eek:

Obama-Jesus.jpeg

Being sacrilegious? God will get you for that! :lol:

In as much as JESUS is batted around as political and a political figure? He wasn't.

You want to attack the Son of man (GOD)? Too hot of a potato. YOU wish to answer for it in the afterlife? YOU go ahead and don the mask son. (And YOU better mean it)...

Just sayin'.

Why not? Not attack just have fun with Him. It could be hilarious if you stop to think about it.

Really? YOU just outed yerself, didn't you? Spare us with your tripe boy. Get out of my thread.

Praise Allah! :lol:

Those who get bent out of shape about it are silly but really...rodeo clowns?

If you can't beat them at the ballot box, I guess the next best thing is to dress up a rodeo clown and beat him.

It's a sad commentary on how pathetic the right wing has become. No high minded ideals left there.

Just sayin'.

Saturday night, just having fun with the Jesus lovers!

If you can't beat them at the ballot box, I guess the next best thing is to dress up a rodeo clown and beat him.

It's a sad commentary on how pathetic the right wing has become. No high minded ideals left there.
NO it is the State of TEXAS telling the JERKS in Missouri and the NAACP that wanted the guy tried for 'hate crimes' to lighten up...and as it is part of rodeo history.

I think YOU need to lighten up as well candyass.

Gh

A Texas rodeo isn’t shying away from controversy — instead, they are doing the opposite and promoting an appearance of a rodeo clown wearing a mask of President Obama this weekend.

“You’ve heard about the controversy surrounding the Obama clown in Missouri,” read an announcement from the Mesquite Rodeo, according to the Dallas Observer.

“This weekend, an Obama clown is a special guest star as the Mesquie Rodeo puts on the grand finale to its 2013 season with non-stop action you will only find in the aptly named ‘Rodeo Capital of Texas,’” the announcement added.

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.

There are a lot of people who think obama is Jesus so it could work. Better would be to have a dummy dressed like Jesus wearing an obama mask. Give him a little cardboard halo. Then have the bull just rip that dummy into little pieces. Get everyone at the same time.

Just sayin'.

Seriously tinydancer, when I say my prayers... I pray to Allah, Jesus and Buddha, just to cover my bases. I'm not taking any chances.

PS... and not in any particular order either.

NO it is the State of TEXAS telling the JERKS in Missouri and the NAACP that wanted the guy tried for 'hate crimes' to lighten up...and as it is part of rodeo history.

Rodeo History....now I've heard everything.

Why YES YOU have just NOW...Have some adversion to reading up on Rodeos and the true American experience or is that beneath your highness>?

Why YES YOU have just NOW...Have some adversion to reading up on Rodeos and the true American experience or is that beneath your highness>?

Anyone who sports Vagina Fluke as their avie has ZERO class so nothing is above Candy Crowley, errr Corn.

Gh

There are a lot of people who think obama is Jesus so it could work. Better would be to have a dummy dressed like Jesus wearing an obama mask. Give him a little cardboard halo. Then have the bull just rip that dummy into little pieces. Get everyone at the same time.

The only people who equate Jesus with Obama are r-wing extremists. They of course find great humor with that.

Given all the childish and stupid things the left said and did with George Bush for over eight years I don't think you or the left have the high ground to criticize other's over a lack of high minded ideas or to call anyone pathetic.

you need to step away from obama asshole and get out more

Rodeo History - The Early Years

Even better
51LMZEEV08L._SL500_SY346_.jpg

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Funnymen-History-Rodeo-Clown/dp/0890158770[/ame]

Last edited:
GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

I have to agree. And I hope that clown does more with those lips.

66jegthd.jpg

Make them real big. Maybe paint them white. We want Republicans to show who they are and what they represent. It should really help them out in the next election.

Given all the childish and stupid things the left said and did with George Bush for over eight years I don't think you or the left have the high ground to criticize other's over a lack of high minded ideas or to call anyone pathetic.

Need I remind you about all the non-stop childish and stupid things the right said about President Clinton for eight straight years? What goes around comes around I guess.

Forum List

Back