GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

The clown shouldn't have gotten fires, it was s joke. Regardless it wasnt the Presidents decision.

The President hasnt commented on this TTBOMK.

Gee, more sour grapes.

I disagree that he shouldn't have gotten fired, but the lifetime ban was over the top. The State Fair, as in paid for by taxpayers, is not an appropriate place to wish harm on the President and to act in a racist manner and he absolutely should be fired from that.

Baloney he was making a joke while doing his job.

It's all BS, and Texas is saying so by it's own actions. If you don't get the meaning of this thread, Texas is telling those who did to F...........Off.

Get it.

It was a kinda racist joke about wishing harm on the US President at a State Fair. He should have gotten fired from performing at the State Fair.

NO it is the State of TEXAS telling the JERKS in Missouri and the NAACP that wanted the guy tried for 'hate crimes' to lighten up...and as it is part of rodeo history.

I think YOU need to lighten up as well candyass.

Rodeo History....now I've heard everything.
Why YES YOU have just NOW...Have some adversion to reading up on Rodeos and the true American experience or is that beneath your highness>?

Candycorn has no desire to learn anything other than what she is spoon-fed.

So a little black kid is so happy that a black man became president.

Whites are happy too. Look at what they did to Jesus:

tumblr_lyiztg63km1qisa2ko1_500.jpg

Catholic Church’s regular massacres of Jews and Muslims, because the people they were killing looked like Jesus. Pope Alexander VI then ordered the destruction of all art depicting a Semitic Jesus and commissioned a number of paintings depicting a Caucasian Jesus. His son, Cardinal Cesare Borgia, was the model for these paintings. Thus, the nastiest of all the Borgias, became the iconic Caucasian Jesus so loved by Christians today.

The Holy Prepuce - White Jesus modeled on Cesare Borgia? The theory...

So right wingers are praying to a "Borgia"? Hilarious!

You are a special kind of stupid.

I actually don't think it's such a good idea to wear that mask anyway.

Because the Crowd is going to root for the bull.

Rodeo History....now I've heard everything.
Why YES YOU have just NOW...Have some adversion to reading up on Rodeos and the true American experience or is that beneath your highness>?

Candycorn has no desire to learn anything other than what she is spoon-fed.

When it comes to rodeo's, you're right. No desire to learn about it whatsoever and yes, it is beneath me. It's beneath you too if you're a biped.

It's pure cruelty for the sake of pure cruelty in some cases.

I'm sure that a topic that has been discussed something like zero times in the "history of USMB" will all of the sudden have multiple defenders since it features Obama getting gored (still think the entire idea is bizarrely funny)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ull-white-crowd-goes-wild-19.html#post7676605

What those on the left SHOULD be vocal about is the cruelty to animals; we're better than that as a society or at least we should be.

]aka Poor Obama. Sniff Sniff.

The clown got fired for wearing that mask because Obama can't handle being made fun off. How dare they make fun of meeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

The clown shouldn't have gotten fires, it was s joke. Regardless it wasnt the Presidents decision.

The President hasnt commented on this TTBOMK.

Now I want the producers, the actors, and everyone associated with the movie POINT BREAK fired, fined, and arrested for wearing Presidents masks.

BTW That's a good movie. I hear another movie is coming out, Dumbo the elephant. The elephant has very big ears and looks like Obama, but can't fly. It's a very sad movie.

Gee, more sour grapes.

I disagree that he shouldn't have gotten fired, but the lifetime ban was over the top. The State Fair, as in paid for by taxpayers, is not an appropriate place to wish harm on the President and to act in a racist manner and he absolutely should be fired from that.

That's a good point...the funding streams for the event should reflect the State's values. Hopefully the person who holds the highest office in the land getting mauled isn't one of your State's values.

Forum List

Back