GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

Rub their faces in their own insanity...humourless assholes.

Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.

But I thought Obama was Jesus.... :eek:

Obama-Jesus.jpeg

Gay Activist Luke Sissyfag had more character and guts than Obama

A Texas rodeo isn’t shying away from controversy — instead, they are doing the opposite and promoting an appearance of a rodeo clown wearing a mask of President Obama this weekend.

“You’ve heard about the controversy surrounding the Obama clown in Missouri,” read an announcement from the Mesquite Rodeo, according to the Dallas Observer.

“This weekend, an Obama clown is a special guest star as the Mesquie Rodeo puts on the grand finale to its 2013 season with non-stop action you will only find in the aptly named ‘Rodeo Capital of Texas,’” the announcement added.

Whatever makes ya'll happy.

Honestly nobody sane really gives a shit what rodeo clowns do..

Those who get bent out of shape about it are silly but really...rodeo clowns?

If you can't beat them at the ballot box, I guess the next best thing is to dress up a rodeo clown and beat him.

It's a sad commentary on how pathetic the right wing has become. No high minded ideals left there.

aka Poor Obama. Sniff Sniff.

The clown got fired for wearing that mask because Obama can't handle being made fun off. How dare they make fun of meeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Ok, Obama was right on this issue. Now I want the producers, the actors, and everyone associated with the movie POINT BREAK fired, fined, and arrested for wearing Presidents masks.

BTW That's a good movie. I hear another movie is coming out, Dumbo the elephant. The elephant has very big ears and looks like Obama, but can't fly. It's a very sad movie.

GOD BLESSED TEXAS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw_f7eIjjFk]Little Texas- God Bless Texas (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

A Texas rodeo isn’t shying away from controversy — instead, they are doing the opposite and promoting an appearance of a rodeo clown wearing a mask of President Obama this weekend.

“You’ve heard about the controversy surrounding the Obama clown in Missouri,” read an announcement from the Mesquite Rodeo, according to the Dallas Observer.

“This weekend, an Obama clown is a special guest star as the Mesquie Rodeo puts on the grand finale to its 2013 season with non-stop action you will only find in the aptly named ‘Rodeo Capital of Texas,’” the announcement added.

Whatever makes ya'll happy.

Honestly nobody sane really gives a shit what rodeo clowns do..

Well that explains the MSM and their obsession with the rodeo clown and wanting him destroyed :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8l3X_7Hkg]LEAVE BARACK ALONE! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM]The Yellow Rose of Texas - YouTube[/ame]

If you can't beat them at the ballot box, I guess the next best thing is to dress up a rodeo clown and beat him.

It's a sad commentary on how pathetic the right wing has become. No high minded ideals left there.

]aka Poor Obama. Sniff Sniff.

The clown got fired for wearing that mask because Obama can't handle being made fun off. How dare they make fun of meeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

The clown shouldn't have gotten fires, it was s joke. Regardless it wasnt the Presidents decision.

Ok, Obama was right on this issue.
The President hasnt commented on this TTBOMK.

Now I want the producers, the actors, and everyone associated with the movie POINT BREAK fired, fined, and arrested for wearing Presidents masks.

BTW That's a good movie. I hear another movie is coming out, Dumbo the elephant. The elephant has very big ears and looks like Obama, but can't fly. It's a very sad movie.

Gee, more sour grapes.

Last edited:

The clown shouldn't have gotten fires, it was s joke. Regardless it wasnt the Presidents decision.

Now I want the producers, the actors, and everyone associated with the movie POINT BREAK fired, fined, and arrested for wearing Presidents masks.

Gee, more sour grapes.

Has Obama come out and said the man shouldn't have been fired?

Many have been fired for saying something about Obama. Hank Jr. comes to mind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAbxGhhEFJA]KEEP THE CHANGE : HANK WILLIAMS JR. - YouTube[/ame]

Well Candy you can keep the change.

Sing it Hank...............................

Gee, more sour grapes.

I disagree that he shouldn't have gotten fired, but the lifetime ban was over the top. The State Fair, as in paid for by taxpayers, is not an appropriate place to wish harm on the President and to act in a racist manner and he absolutely should be fired from that.

Gee, more sour grapes.

I disagree that he shouldn't have gotten fired, but the lifetime ban was over the top. The State Fair, as in paid for by taxpayers, is not an appropriate place to wish harm on the President and to act in a racist manner and he absolutely should be fired from that.

Baloney he was making a joke while doing his job.

It's all BS, and Texas is saying so by it's own actions. If you don't get the meaning of this thread, Texas is telling those who did to F...........Off.

Get it.

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.

That would be interesting. After all, people can take a joke, right? It's only a rodeo clown after all.

great comment on a site:

God bless Texas! i think ALL rodeo clowns should be Obama clowns from now on, add Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Selbilius, Holder clowns should be mandatory at all rodeos at every state fair from now on.
They are publically elected, so open for ridicule too all.
Indeed...and throw in some Repubicans to be fair and balanced...like Boehner? McCain? Graham?

Those are great choices.

Forum List

Back