GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

I have to agree. And I hope that clown does more with those lips.

66jegthd.jpg

Make them real big. Maybe paint them white. We want Republicans to show who they are and what they represent. It should really help them out in the next election.
Is there ANY THREAD you won't sully with your partisan yak vomit deany? Or are YOU trying to tell the assembled just whom you are?

NO it is the State of TEXAS telling the JERKS in Missouri and the NAACP that wanted the guy tried for 'hate crimes' to lighten up...and as it is part of rodeo history.

I think YOU need to lighten up as well candyass.

Rodeo History....now I've heard everything.

you need to step away from obama asshole and get out more

Rodeo History - The Early Years

Even better
51LMZEEV08L._SL500_SY346_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Funnymen-History-Rodeo-Clown/dp/0890158770]Fearless Funnymen: The History of the Rodeo Clown: Gail Hughbanks Woerner, Gail Gandolfi: 9780890158777: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]
REAL American history is too dull an boring for elites like CandyAss...why bother trying to educate those that refuse and snub their noses at REAL Americans?

I'm very open minded, the Obama clown at the rodeo can be funny. Just to be fair, how about introducing a Jesus Christ clown? What fun some could have with that.

There are a lot of people who think obama is Jesus so it could work. Better would be to have a dummy dressed like Jesus wearing an obama mask. Give him a little cardboard halo. Then have the bull just rip that dummy into little pieces. Get everyone at the same time.

The only people who equate Jesus with Obama are r-wing extremists. They of course find great humor with that.
In 2008 who stood on a stage with big grandiose Greek columns which are associated with the gods and accepted the dem nomination? Who told us with his nomination this was the moment the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet begins tor heal? Obama and the left both saw him as god like long before the right ever started saying it.

Those who get bent out of shape about it are silly but really...rodeo clowns?

If you can't beat them at the ballot box, I guess the next best thing is to dress up a rodeo clown and beat him.

It's a sad commentary on how pathetic the right wing has become. No high minded ideals left there.

Given all the childish and stupid things the left said and did with George Bush for over eight years I don't think you or the left have the high ground to criticize other's over a lack of high minded ideas or to call anyone pathetic.

:clap2:

If you can't beat them at the ballot box, I guess the next best thing is to dress up a rodeo clown and beat him.

It's a sad commentary on how pathetic the right wing has become. No high minded ideals left there.

Given all the childish and stupid things the left said and did with George Bush for over eight years I don't think you or the left have the high ground to criticize other's over a lack of high minded ideas or to call anyone pathetic.

Need I remind you about all the non-stop childish and stupid things the right said about President Clinton for eight straight years? What goes around comes around I guess.

I don't believe we had to..the Hill-Billy's were very entertaining, cigar tricks and all...:lol:

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who think obama is Jesus so it could work. Better would be to have a dummy dressed like Jesus wearing an obama mask. Give him a little cardboard halo. Then have the bull just rip that dummy into little pieces. Get everyone at the same time.

The only people who equate Jesus with Obama are r-wing extremists. They of course find great humor with that.
In 2008 who stood on a stage with big grandiose Greek columns which are associated with the gods and accepted the dem nomination? Who told us with his nomination this was the moment the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet begins tor heal? Obama and the left both saw him as god like long before the right ever started saying it.

mile-high-stadium-crowd-denver-obama.jpg

A little sensitive these Statists are don't ya think? :lol:

66jegthd.jpg

Make them real big. Maybe paint them white. We want Republicans to show who they are and what they represent. It should really help them out in the next election.
Is there ANY THREAD you won't sully with your partisan yak vomit deany? Or are YOU trying to tell the assembled just whom you are?

I thought I was agreeing with you guys.

Need I remind you about all the non-stop childish and stupid things the right said about President Clinton for eight straight years? What goes around comes around I guess.
Key difference here neither Clinton or Bush supporters ever claimed every criticism or attack on them was racist as the left does with Obama he is getting treated no different than Clinton or Bush yet you on the left sure act like there should be some special exemption for Obama.

66jegthd.jpg

No, we know better. We are wary of wolves in sheep's clothing.

66jegthd.jpg

Your Humour is misplaced and wrong...by a LONG shot...

HINT: It requires real humour...and a sprinkling of thought...neither you possess.

Come back after you have both.

*GIVE ME A BREAK*...Sheesh!:rolleyes:

Key difference here neither Clinton or Bush supporters ever claimed every criticism or attack on them was racist as the left does with Obama he is getting treated no different than Clinton or Bush yet you on the left sure act like there should be some special exemption for Obama.

That about sums it up...

Hmm, it doesn't look anymore Godlike to me than this:

1337256000000.cached.jpg

or this:

RTR37B79.jpg

Maybe a little more "artistic". Course, Republicans aren't known for "art".

Or music

Or math

Or science

Or...........well, you get the picture.

I don't believe we had to..the Hill-Billy's were very entertaining, cigar tricks and all...:lol:
Now THIS is gonna leave a mark!

Good form Lumpy!
icon10.gif

I love living in this great state of Texas.

Those leftist degenerates can go suck one.

1337256000000.cached.jpg

or this:

RTR37B79.jpg

Or music

Or math

Or science

What? NO Rodeo pics? WTF is wrong wid U deany-bub?

And yer pictures show what exactly?

Partisanship? Just skip the crap and agree...OK?

Thanks for proving my point that the only people who equate Jesus/God with Obama are r-wing extremists.

Your Humour is misplaced and wrong...by a LONG shot...

HINT: It requires real humour...and a sprinkling of thought...neither you possess.

Come back after you have both.

*GIVE ME A BREAK*...Sheesh!:rolleyes:

Wow, you seem kind of "thin skinned", doncha?

1337256000000.cached.jpg

or this:

RTR37B79.jpg

Or music

Or math

Or science

I guess you could say that but cons take the ideals and build a empire out of them.

1337256000000.cached.jpg

or this:

RTR37B79.jpg

Or music

Or math

Or science

What? NO Rodeo pics? WTF is wrong wid U deany-bub?

And yer pictures show what exactly?

Partisanship? Just skip the crap and agree...OK?

Presidential candidates?

Forum List

Back