NAACP Leader Calls Rodeo Clown’s Obama Mask A “Hate Crime”…

Any kid caught wearing an Obama mask at Halloween, 30 days confinement, sensitivity training, and the NAACP will have you branded a racist for life!

this has become a frikken hate fest with Obama being elected..now you can't joke about him in a skit at a rodeo wearing a mask that he wore himself..Whites are now the target of everyone and anyone..

I never thought it would be like this...horrible horrible horrible

well here it is...THIS is what you got for electing the first black president, THE UNITER...Why don't they just lynch the guy...hell with spending TAXPAYERS money on a investigation...the NAACP has become A JOKE

SNIP:

Shaking my head in disbelief.

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KMOX) – The President of the Missouri Chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) says a rodeo clown act depicting President Barack Obama at the Missouri State Fair Saturday night was a hate crime.

“I think that a hate crime occurred,” Ratliff told KXNT Radio in Las Vegas Thursday. ”I think a hate crime occurs when you use a person’s race to depict who they are and to make degrading comments, gestures, et cetera, against them.”

Ratliff says it’s an outrage that taxpayer dollars were used to disrespect the president.

all of it here
NAACP Leader Calls Rodeo Clown?s Obama Mask A ?Hate Crime?? | Weasel Zippers

That wasn't a "hate crime" but it was an example of hate. Much like most of your posts. You don't commit crimes, you're simply disgusting and it is your right to be so. You're the clown of the message board.

well here it is...THIS is what you got for electing the first black president, THE UNITER...Why don't they just lynch the guy...hell with spending TAXPAYERS money on a investigation...the NAACP has become A JOKE

SNIP:

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KMOX) – The President of the Missouri Chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) says a rodeo clown act depicting President Barack Obama at the Missouri State Fair Saturday night was a hate crime.

“I think that a hate crime occurred,” Ratliff told KXNT Radio in Las Vegas Thursday. ”I think a hate crime occurs when you use a person’s race to depict who they are and to make degrading comments, gestures, et cetera, against them.”

Ratliff says it’s an outrage that taxpayer dollars were used to disrespect the president.

all of it here

That wasn't a "hate crime" but it was an example of hate. Much like most of your posts. You don't commit crimes, you're simply disgusting and it is your right to be so. You're the clown of the message board.

lol, and you're the jerkoff...so what
go talk to mirror or your toilet it might care what you have to say...Fluuuussssh
I've got better things to do...you're DISMISSED...see ya

Re: the bolded --

No, you don't.

Obama committing a hate crime:

Obama_mask2.jpg

This is what fascist looks like...

There's always someone you can't speak ill of within a fascist society.

National Association for the Advancement of COLORED PEOPLE

call them "colored people" and you are a racist.., i am thinking they need to change their name to NAAN...., that last "N" does not mean negro either :up:

SNIP:

all of it here

but it's not hate to put W's head on a pike.....

:lol:

No, you don't.

[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]

Actually, Steph is quoting someone there. She has come out on the right side. She is quoting someone on the wrong side.

No, you don't.

[MENTION=23991]daveman[/MENTION]

Actually, Steph is quoting someone there. She has come out on the right side. She is quoting someone on the wrong side.
I know. I'm saying Ratliff doesn't think.

I should have written, "No, you don't, Ratliff."

Has anyone come up with a theory on what CRIME the rodeo clown committed?

dared to make fun of the Dear Leader I guess and choosing to be free to do what they want not what the Naacp think's they should...losers

When everything becomes hate...Well, where's the freedom?

Does it even matter to some people or do you just want to become like North Korea????

Forum List

Back