GOOD FOR THEM: Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

Hmm, it doesn't look anymore Godlike to me than this:

1337256000000.cached.jpg

or this:

RTR37B79.jpg

Maybe a little more "artistic". Course, Republicans aren't known for "art".

Or music

Or math

Or science

Or...........well, you get the picture.
What? NO Rodeo pics? WTF is wrong wid U deany-bub?

And yer pictures show what exactly?

Partisanship? Just skip the crap and agree...OK?

Presidential candidates?
Now THAT we find common ground Deanie...Imagine that?

The only people who equate Jesus with Obama are r-wing extremists. They of course find great humor with that.
In 2008 who stood on a stage with big grandiose Greek columns which are associated with the gods and accepted the dem nomination? Who told us with his nomination this was the moment the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet begins tor heal? Obama and the left both saw him as god like long before the right ever started saying it.

Thanks for proving my point that the only people who equate Jesus/God with Obama are r-wing extremists.

In no way is that correct.
Alpha Omega is what God is called in the bible
[ame=http://youtu.be/jp2VFN-w9d0]Obama Military Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/uqWVteQwlks]Little boy prays to obama - YouTube[/ame]

In 2008 who stood on a stage with big grandiose Greek columns which are associated with the gods and accepted the dem nomination? Who told us with his nomination this was the moment the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet begins tor heal? Obama and the left both saw him as god like long before the right ever started saying it.

Thanks for proving my point that the only people who equate Jesus/God with Obama are r-wing extremists.

In no way is that correct.
Alpha Omega is what God is called in the bible
[ame="http://youtu.be/jp2VFN-w9d0"]Obama Military Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://youtu.be/uqWVteQwlks"]Little boy prays to obama - YouTube[/ame]
And Christ said he WAS the alpha and Omega...meaning the beginning and the END...of all time.

So a little black kid is so happy that a black man became president.

Whites are happy too. Look at what they did to Jesus:

tumblr_lyiztg63km1qisa2ko1_500.jpg

Catholic Church’s regular massacres of Jews and Muslims, because the people they were killing looked like Jesus. Pope Alexander VI then ordered the destruction of all art depicting a Semitic Jesus and commissioned a number of paintings depicting a Caucasian Jesus. His son, Cardinal Cesare Borgia, was the model for these paintings. Thus, the nastiest of all the Borgias, became the iconic Caucasian Jesus so loved by Christians today.

The Holy Prepuce - White Jesus modeled on Cesare Borgia? The theory...

So right wingers are praying to a "Borgia"? Hilarious!

Given all the childish and stupid things the left said and did with George Bush for over eight years I don't think you or the left have the high ground to criticize other's over a lack of high minded ideas or to call anyone pathetic.

Need I remind you about all the non-stop childish and stupid things the right said about President Clinton for eight straight years? What goes around comes around I guess.
Key difference here neither Clinton or Bush supporters ever claimed every criticism or attack on them was racist as the left does with Obama he is getting treated no different than Clinton or Bush yet you on the left sure act like there should be some special exemption for Obama.

Few (if any) ever claimed that EVERY attack on Obama was racist. The birther shit was pure racism; if his name was Sam Smith it would have never even come up. That is simply the truth.

NO it is the State of TEXAS telling the JERKS in Missouri and the NAACP that wanted the guy tried for 'hate crimes' to lighten up...and as it is part of rodeo history.

I think YOU need to lighten up as well candyass.

Rodeo History....now I've heard everything.
Why YES YOU have just NOW...Have some adversion to reading up on Rodeos and the true American experience or is that beneath your highness>?

Please fill us in on other enlightened things; I'm sure you can recite demolition derby history, jacks history, the history of ping pong and other meth-amphetamine addict activities.

Why YES YOU have just NOW...Have some adversion to reading up on Rodeos and the true American experience or is that beneath your highness>?

Anyone who sports Vagina Fluke as their avie has ZERO class so nothing is above Candy Crowley, errr Corn.

As long as it bugs the shit out of you (you comment on it every day), it's doing it's job. Think of you behind the counter at Wendy's except my avatar actually works.

Please fill us in on other enlightened things; I'm sure you can recite demolition derby history, jacks history, the history of ping pong and other meth-amphetamine addict activities.
Is this some sort of joke? A hidden meaning? Parody? Stereotyping wrongly?

What gives? Does this mean YOU don't like me any longer??:eusa_doh:

Catholic Church’s regular massacres of Jews and Muslims, because the people they were killing looked like Jesus. Pope Alexander VI then ordered the destruction of all art depicting a Semitic Jesus and commissioned a number of paintings depicting a Caucasian Jesus. His son, Cardinal Cesare Borgia, was the model for these paintings. Thus, the nastiest of all the Borgias, became the iconic Caucasian Jesus so loved by Christians today.

And to this Deany? Has to do with Rodeo Clowns...HOW exactly?

Just diversion hoping for response? Well? You got one...he thanked you and wrongly just as this post is off-topic and wrong as well...plod on smartly...as usual.

And yes, Even Jesus still loves you if that's any consolation for you?

Good morning none the less.

And to this Deany? Has to do with Rodeo Clowns...HOW exactly?

Just diversion hoping for response? Well? You got one...he thanked you and wrongly just as this post is off-topic and wrong as well...plod on smartly...as usual.

And yes, Even Jesus still loves you if that's any consolation for you?

Good morning none the less.

Rub their faces in their own insanity...humourless assholes.

Texas Rodeo to Feature Obama Clown

A Texas rodeo isn’t shying away from controversy — instead, they are doing the opposite and promoting an appearance of a rodeo clown wearing a mask of President Obama this weekend.

“You’ve heard about the controversy surrounding the Obama clown in Missouri,” read an announcement from the Mesquite Rodeo, according to the Dallas Observer.

“This weekend, an Obama clown is a special guest star as the Mesquie Rodeo puts on the grand finale to its 2013 season with non-stop action you will only find in the aptly named ‘Rodeo Capital of Texas,’” the announcement added.
What fine patriotic Texans.

Definition of a Progressive:

Outraged at a rodeo clown who dissed their leader.

Young black men hunting a white man shooting him in the back: yawn

Forum List

Back