Good Gawd, Election Deniers Wasting Tax Payer Money: Expensive hand count of all the ballots cast in the 2020 presidential election

Nor did his report confirm Trump committed any "crimes".
'''

Basically Mueller et al couldn't find one way or another. Underscores the kangaroo court the whole fraud and sham investigation was.

I suggest you look harder to see where you lost your brain.
suggest you learn how to read and comprehend, and not insert your weird bs into factual statements

so some how the republicans have gotten legal recounts this time without going to court or using the LEGAL system? Is that your claim?
nope. Republicans get thrown out of courts. And when courts have allowed recounts -- poof! -- nothing, no steal

nope. Republicans get thrown out of courts. And when courts have allowed recounts -- poof! -- nothing, no steal
yet you just claimed recounts that were done were not sanctioned or legal and claimed the 2000 ones were. All the 2000 recounts were found to be bogus too at no time did Gore beat Bush and his court case was ruled no good and he was ordered to cease and desist. And what happened? You guys all whined that it was wrong and a bad decision and proved bias.

If certain of you people would just do the right thing and drop dead, the complaints and constant whining could cease and America could get back to business
1) You Left-turds have no clue as to the real business of America.
2) If certain of we Makers were to "drop dead" there'd be no one left to feed Takers like you.

No one has anything against the gas stoves LOL

that shit is just another twisted into contortions talking point of FOX and Friends and Wingnut Universe
:laughing0301:
You might look into the burg near where I live.
Bellingham, Wa has "outlawed" natural gas use in new homes and business constructions. Is working to expand that into the county, and to existing structures in city. Similar agenda coming from the Left-tards of our Legislature in Olympia.

You pedal more twisted contortions of the lying Left-Wing-Nuts.

sp I assume in 2000 when the left demanded recount after recount you were opposed to that too?
"The 2000 United States presidential election recount in Florida was a period of vote recounting in Florida that occurred during the weeks after Election Day in the 2000 United States presidential election between George W. Bush and Al Gore. The Florida vote was ultimately settled in Bush's favor by a margin of 537 votes when the U.S. Supreme Court, in Bush v. Gore, stopped a recount that had been initiated upon a ruling by the Florida Supreme Court. Bush's win in Florida gave him a majority of votes in the Electoral College and victory in the presidential election." - Wikipedia entry

not sure if you're dealing with reality here

yet you just claimed recounts that were done were not sanctioned or legal and claimed the 2000 ones were. All the 2000 recounts were found to be bogus too at no time did Gore beat Bush and his court case was ruled no good and he was ordered to cease and desist. And what happened? You guys all whined that it was wrong and a bad decision and proved bias.
nope. you appear to be suffereing a swift cognitive decline.

I'm so sorry to observe this Gunny

The insurrectionists have been, and are still being arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced
I hope the Jan 6th rioters get arrested too. I also hope the BLM rioters got arrested too. I hope future rioters get arrested too. Did you notice the word I used, "Rioters". Can I give you one bit of advice, grab an Oxford English Dictionary and not Webster's because that guy fucked you up. Just like the failed Jan 6th committee, you're another useful idiot that hasn't a clue what the word insurrection mean, but in your defence, you're a Lefty, fucking clueless. Hence why Pelosi et. al. and useful Lefty idiots like yourself fall flat on your face. I say useful, in respect to how you highlight how fucking thick Lefties are.

I hope the Jan 6th rioters get arrested too. I also hope the BLM rioters got arrested too. I hope future rioters get arrested too. Did you notice the word I used, "Rioters". Can I give you one bit of advice, grab an Oxford English Dictionary and not Webster's because that guy fucked you up. Just like the failed Jan 6th committee, you're another useful idiot that hasn't a clue what the word insurrection mean, but in your defence, you're a Lefty, fucking clueless. Hence why Pelosi et. al. and useful Lefty idiots like yourself fall flat on your face. I say useful, in respect to how you highlight how fucking thick Lefties are.
Jan 6th was an insurrection.

We all know it. Trying to deny it away is silly. BLM protests have nothing to do with any of this. LE dealt with the riots that would take place with ANTIFA It's over. Jan 6 is not over. People involved in the insurrection are still being sought, identified, arrested, tried and hopefully convicted and sentenced

Jan 6th was an insurrection.

We all know it. Trying to deny it away is silly. BLM protests have nothing to do with any of this. LE dealt with the riots that would take place with ANTIFA It's over. Jan 6 is not over. People involved in the insurrection are still being sought, identified, arrested, tried and hopefully convicted and sentenced

There were people that acted inappropriately on Jan. 6th but the vast majority of protestors were peaceful. Had it truly been an attempt to forcefully overturn the election you have to ask why they weren't armed to the teeth? The relative handful of protestors that did walk around in the Capitol seemed content to take selfies and little else.

Compare that with the uprising/insurrection/attempted coup in the Philippines in 1989 where 3000 armed soldiers tried to oust the president and US Marines were requested to help protect the country's "democracy".

A riot is not an insurrection.

"This attempt, led by renegade Colonel Gregorio Honasan, involved upwards of 3,000 troops, including elite Scout Rangers and marines, in a coordinated series of attacks on Camp Crame and Camp Aquinaldo, Fort Bonifacio, Cavite Naval Base, Villamor Air Base, and on Malacañan Palace itself, which was dive-bombed by vintage T-28 aircraft."

Forum List

Back