Good gravy how did Rosenstein get approved 94-6?

Twas the "Duh-Heap-State"!
ZOMG!!! This absolutely took me out.

tenor.gif

'Jim Jordan slamming Rosentein right now to his face: “We have caught you hiding information!”

I don't know what is worse, watching these hearings just to see how much of an idiot Rosenstein is and how corrupt the government is or knowing that nothing will come of it.

It would almost be better if we did not know than putting it all out in the open with not justice to be had.......as usual.

Does this finally mean Obama and Hillary are going to jail??

How can you throw someone into jail who had no intent?

LMAO!
No intent?

Obama and Hillary both had intent to commit treason on our country by working with Putin -- and now that they have exposed Radical Rod Rosenstein -- Obama and Hillary will be arrested

There is the law and then there are the law enforcers.

Who will arrest them? Who will prosecute them? Who will sentence them?

Hmm? You?

Everyone knows they are bullet proof.

I don't know what is worse, watching these hearings just to see how much of an idiot Rosenstein is and how corrupt the government is or knowing that nothing will come of it.

It would almost be better if we did not know than putting it all out in the open with not justice to be had.......as usual.
Being held in contempt doesn’t have a lot of teeth in it either
They shoulda gone straight to impeachment

Rosenstein is a sniveling rat! He's hiding things that have implications to people at the highest level in the Obama administration! He can slow the truth from coming out but he can't stop it! It's only a matter of time. Just look how much more we know now than 6 months ago!

Rosenstein knows everything. He knew all of the abhorrent behavior that was taking place under his watch. He knew every lie told. He's trying to protect individuals who weaponized these agencies. He himself is untruthful. His own record show he is withholding the information.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

Forum List

Back