🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good Luck in 2020!

Funny how the low information left relies on the Comedy Channel for news.

A) I'm not on the left, B) it doesn't take a comedian like Stewart to point out the obvious, but it's a hell of a lot more funny if he does it, C) how do you explain low information representatives of your beloved party, D) you didn't even watch it, E) disprove Stewart was lying about their lies, F) you like Donald's idea? and G) kiss my white Yankee ass.

The freaking Country is falling apart, the NK is threatening a war and Syria is in flames. The president covers for his attorney general authorizing 3,000 illegal weapons to be shipped to Mexico and dodges responsibility for the death of a US ambassador and the low information left is in stitches about a comedian's view of elections four years from now. I guess it beats talking about issues.

The freaking Country is falling apart, the NK is threatening a war and Syria is in flames. The president covers for his attorney general authorizing 3,000 illegal weapons to be shipped to Mexico and dodges responsibility for the death of a US ambassador and the low information left is in stitches about a comedian's view of elections four years from now. I guess it beats talking about issues.

And you wonder how this guy got reelected? "Ok the blacks never vote for us, so let's piss off Latinos, Women and Gays ... and throw in the Asians too."

Gay rights and background checks? It's not a political party. It's a freaking reality show about guys living in a swamp making duck calls.

Whitehall I suspect the Russians are putting NK up to the threats as a diversion.. they reciprocated recently in news with some favor towards them and I figure that was the payoff... it is heating up in the ME - Russian sent more warships to Syrian port the other day - residents 80 miles off coast of Iran are very nervous about something happening and claiming they are not so sure Iran will soon be hit.

Meanwhile, in Europe the news is all about Cyprus bankers seizing private bank accounts - the rest of Europe wondering if their own country could be next.... Obama claiming that we don't have a debt crisis when confronted with an almost 17 trillion dollar deficit - so he probably has his eyes on American bank accounts to use for his non crisis debt situation.. the country is indeed falling apart and yet you will read liberals on this board talking about 2020. As if.... Don't know what they are thinking about. - Jeremiah

Same thing that's been said all though history - we're doomed! Well, we're still here and I'm going to laugh at these dog and pony shows we call politics. I'm too young and pretty to get wrinkles on my pretty face............well, I'm too young...........

Forum List

Back