🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good Luck In Prison, "Michael"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The shitbag liar enjoyed playing the rackets enforcer on the street for Trump. I'm sure Trump thought it was hilarious when he threatened some schmuck who was giving him crap. "Michael" as Congresshag Maloney was a calling him today, was a pussy and now he's a rat...the Rat's rat. So what's in store for him? Depends on where he's put...probably a country club federal pen with a private cell and no walls....run and you go to a real prison. So he can write his fiction, talk to agents about representing him, and generally enjoy himself. So if I were Trump, and didn't think I could get somebody inside to deal with him, I'd run good looking young studs at his wife until one of them bedded her and send the pics to "Michael". He's probably not in any danger inside...it's when he gets out that he's gonna have problems.

michael-cohen.jpg

Did he commit any real Crimes worthy if Prison? Taxi violations?

I really have not been keeping up. Manafort-Stone offenses are a joke. Violent offenders don't get 22 years in many instances.

Last edited:
The shitbag liar enjoyed playing the rackets enforcer on the street for Trump. I'm sure Trump thought it was hilarious when he threatened some schmuck who was giving him crap. "Michael" as Congresshag Maloney was a calling him today, was a pussy and now he's a rat...the Rat's rat. So what's in store for him? Depends on where he's put...probably a country club federal pen with a private cell and no walls....run and you go to a real prison. So he can write his fiction, talk to agents about representing him, and generally enjoy himself. So if I were Trump, and didn't think I could get somebody inside to deal with him, I'd run good looking young studs at his wife until one of them bedded her and send the pics to "Michael". He's probably not in any danger inside...it's when he gets out that he's gonna have problems.

michael-cohen.jpg
so, you want Trump to get someone on the inside of prison to KILL HIM? To ''deal with him''? :eek:

You Trump cultists have completely lost whatever moral compass you ever had... and are mentally unstable, just like the faux messiah, you worship...

michael-cohen.jpg
so, you want Trump to get someone on the inside of prison to KILL HIM? To ''deal with him''? :eek:

You Trump cultists have completely lost whatever moral compass you ever had... and are mentally unstable, just like the faux messiah, you worship...
How many tweeters, "comedians" and celebrities have said the same. You know I like you Care, but when it comes morality, the Dems are the worst.
However, with the political climate the way it is today, it's almost a wash. Shame on all of us.

michael-cohen.jpg

Who said that? Only the left thinks of killing. how many books and videos on killing trump and bush?

michael-cohen.jpg

How many tweeters, "comedians" and celebrities have said the same. You know I like you Care, but when it comes morality, the Dems are the worst.
However, with the political climate the way it is today, it's almost a wash. Shame on all of us.
sorry, but his thread and theowl's thread are a bit much.... and looney tune!

So if I were Trump, and didn't think I could get somebody inside to deal with him, I'd run good looking young studs at his wife until one of them bedded her and send the pics to "Michael".

michael-cohen.jpg

So if I were Trump, and didn't think I could get somebody inside to deal with him, I'd run good looking young studs at his wife until one of them bedded her and send the pics to "Michael".
No you wouldn't.

• Banned

KILL him? did I say that? no I didn't.....
nono.gif

Just a friendly little chat where "Michael" decides to donate a pinky finger (yakuza style) to a charitable cause would suffice....what do you take me for...a barbarian? :confused-84:

Last edited:

michael-cohen.jpg

Awww I wouldn't worry about Cohen. He'll make a lot of business contacts there... expand his horizons when he gets out. No one there would kill him if they could use his services.

Today was about getting that lucrative book contract after or while he is incarcerated in a posh white collar crime prison most likely minimum security....all he has to do is buy soap on a rope so he won't ever have to bend over and pick up his bar of soap......

michael-cohen.jpg

He looks like a Seinfeld character.

michael-cohen.jpg

The democrat Party leadership cannot live in a country they're not running. They will soon get their wish

Forum List

Back